X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annamey View Post
    This yuri is realy an idiot ... and or example some other games

Hattrick.org (best football manager)--- .. completly free , you can donate and get some stuff ,but that stuff wont help you to be better,just looking nice .

Regnum online ----- Completly free game , 100 x better then wartune... invest 5-10 usd there ... get all you need for next 20 years of playing (even that is not needed to be competetive)

GW --- (I bought it for 15 usd) , nice game ...

LoL (league of legends) I invested = 0 of any currency and I have everything there ... some spending there is just or skins etc ... no influence on game

Travian ... you can buy gold , but it is very cheap ... I didnt buy gold and I didnt invest 1 usd there and I was best player on 3 servers.

BoI (battle of Immortals) - free game , you can invest to get faster good stuff,but some hard play as I did .. on 2 servers >I had top 10 toons,pets .. all stuff there is earnable in game.
    and they earn realy alot of money.

on end I have to say I am leaving this forever, I thought it will be refreshment ,something I can play but with ppl as yuri and some others .. and with so greedy comapany as 7 road and r2 .. it is just immposible to stay .
    Then you don't have to play wartune seeing how many game already in your list ==
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by R24979779 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]30186[/ATTACH]

all of those games are ****/recycled games. and very poor graphics
      ahahahaha ... you never played those games right ? .. have you ever seen regnum ? .. I mean omfg ... you are little kid who doesnt know about what he is talking.
      Graphics in Regnum is light years better then wartune omg ..
      Unless you play on old commodore .
      Dunno ... I think you never seen anything else then wartune .
      And BoI ... offers way better graphics , it is way older then wartune and offers tons and tons of more events.
      And regnum is so better in graphics like ... wartune is snail ... and regnum panther ...
      Hattrick is best manager , free and it is manager ...
      And to be true .. if ppl dont know wartune IS COPY , poor copy of all this way older games .. just it is made as site game cuz they couldnt make or buy atleast more then poor game engine.
      so much about copy of games .
      so G.M hidden behind this user .. stop talking trash and see truth in eyes ..omfg

Comment

Cool Story is cool.
        Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
        Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
        Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

ahahahaha ... you never played those games right ? .. have you ever seen regnum ? .. I mean omfg ... you are little kid who doesnt know about what he is talking.
          And BoI ... offers way better graphics , it is way older then wartune and offers tons and tons of more events.
          And regnum is so better in graphics like ... wartune is snail ... and regnum panther ...
          And to be true .. if ppl dont know wartune IS COPY , poor copy of all this way older games .. just it is made as site game cuz they couldnt make or buy atleast more then poor game engine.
          so G.M hidden behind this user .. stop talking trash and see truth in eyes ..omfg
          Click image for larger version

Name:	waaaa2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	1663718

played all of those games lol. regnum has really **** graphics. its summary is even low. and dont compare a BBRPG to a MMORG lol.

played world of warcraft,eve etc. i played better games.

and all online games are copy. same basis just different designs.
          Last edited by R24979779; 12-18-2012, 09:06 AM.

Comment

This yuri is realy an idiot ... and or example some other games

Hattrick.org (best football manager)--- .. completly free , you can donate and get some stuff ,but that stuff wont help you to be better,just looking nice .

Regnum online ----- Completly free game , 100 x better then wartune... invest 5-10 usd there ... get all you need for next 20 years of playing (even that is not needed to be competetive)

GW --- (I bought it for 15 usd) , nice game ...

LoL (league of legends) I invested = 0 of any currency and I have everything there ... some spending there is just or skins etc ... no influence on game

Travian ... you can buy gold , but it is very cheap ... I didnt buy gold and I didnt invest 1 usd there and I was best player on 3 servers.

BoI (battle of Immortals) - free game , you can invest to get faster good stuff,but some hard play as I did .. on 2 servers >I had top 10 toons,pets .. all stuff there is earnable in game.
            and they earn realy alot of money.

on end I have to say I am leaving this forever, I thought it will be refreshment ,something I can play but with ppl as yuri and some others .. and with so greedy comapany as 7 road and r2 .. it is just immposible to stay .
            wew new theory, ur just a rage kid that couldnt spend time to read others' posts. gratz for playing so many games with "better" blah blah, go ahead n play those games, save me the pain of talking with kid omg. discussion over, leave or stay = ur choice.

Comment

Totaly wrong and passivly agressive too, games can be funded by ads they just choose not too, its wen sadoos pay $3000 a day people get nmad tht they will never compete to tht standard
              User:Patrick2675
              Class:Mage
              Guild:thenemy
              Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

I feel much dummer after reading this . At least if he was ESL it wouldn't be so bad......ugh

Comment

im tired with this discussion. it made me remember a guys posted a troll guide n many ppl never read through it n thought about the whole thing be4 started whining btw @Annamey, if u dont feel like it, just leave. u "played" a lot of games n still dont understand wartune, ur current f2p game's principles, gratz also if u want to pay a little amount or pay nothing n still want to be untouchable God, go outside buy a RPG games or download cracked game then close ur room's door and satisfy ur ego
                  Nynaeve, S20 - Nova Genesis

Comment

Originally posted by CMoreto View Post
                    im tired with this discussion. it made me remember a guys posted a troll guide n many ppl never read through it n thought about the whole thing be4 started whining btw @Annamey, if u dont feel like it, just leave. u "played" a lot of games n still dont understand wartune, ur current f2p game's principles, gratz also if u want to pay a little amount or pay nothing n still want to be untouchable God, go outside buy a RPG games or download cracked game then close ur room's door and satisfy ur ego
                    I play wartune since 1st day of wartune ... omfg .. you still dont understand and you never will , I left wartune .. while I was one of top players without balens but couldnt keep up more without serious investing of atleast 200-300 usd ...
                    And on other games to have more fun and be more competetive ... you just need way less money ...
                    I am sorry for milking cows here ..
                    Goodbye and I hope you get milked more.

Comment

Originally posted by IYurii View Post
                      wew new theory, ur just a rage kid that couldnt spend time to read others' posts. gratz for playing so many games with "better" blah blah, go ahead n play those games, save me the pain of talking with kid omg. discussion over, leave or stay = ur choice.
                      And for this kid * ... I am 35 y with 2 kid prob older then you are , and you are not more then stupid cow who will get milked here .
                      Dumb kiddy.

Comment

Haters gonna hate.

Lovers of the game gonna love more.

People here have high EGO "Im right your wrong"
                        Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                        Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                        Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	this thread is gay.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	1663731

this has become a nonsense thread

Comment

I play wartune since 1st day of wartune ... omfg .. you still dont understand and you never will , I left wartune .. while I was one of top players without balens but couldnt keep up more without serious investing of atleast 200-300 usd ...
                            And on other games to have more fun and be more competetive ... you just need way less money ...
                            And for this kid * ... I am 35 y with 2 kid prob older then you are , and you are not more then stupid cow who will get milked here .
                            Dumb kiddy.
                            Leave wartune forever plz, mr "35 years old with 2 kids who knows games better than any1 else" "top players without paying", what top, 100, 1000, 10000? btw learn to discuss properly too or get some education

P/S: lol R24979779, ur right this thread became gay already hope mod will close it for me.

Comment

I normally don't feed the trolls, but what you said here made me bite. If you left wartunes, why are you on the forums? Nothing more to be said.

Comment

this is a trick for those non casher who want to compete.. do not compete in old server.. everytime new server is on go and make char make it no 1 since u got more time spend than casher.. when u are no 1.. wait for another new server and jump to new server b no 1 again.. leave the old server once u are no longer top 10.

u'll always b in top 10... LOL
                                no money needed just time.
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X