Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Free Players - Stop Whining

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait.. you're a free player & you have wings & 902 balens leftover? cus those stuff costs 1995 balens last time I checked. The offers also doesn't give you that much balens. I dunno about everyone else but that doesn't look very likely to be "HAVEN'T PAID FOR THIS GAME" to me.
    Why so empty? Too busy MLGing this.
    [S45] Mirage Desert level 60

Comment

Originally posted by Annamey View Post
      I play wartune since 1st day of wartune ... omfg .. you still dont understand and you never will , I left wartune .. while I was one of top players without balens but couldnt keep up more without serious investing of atleast 200-300 usd ...
      And on other games to have more fun and be more competetive ... you just need way less money ...
      I am sorry for milking cows here ..
      Goodbye and I hope you get milked more.
      Sorry to burst your bubble. If you want to be TOP players (like at least top 10), 200-300 USD ain't gonna cut it.

Unless you happen to be in one of those unknown servers with no cashers.
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by HaxJester View Post
        Wait.. you're a free player & you have wings & 902 balens leftover? cus those stuff costs 1995 balens last time I checked. The offers also doesn't give you that much balens. I dunno about everyone else but that doesn't look very likely to be "HAVEN'T PAID FOR THIS GAME" to me.
        If you are in the US, there are much more offers on surveys and such, and those give a lot of balens if you do all, and grind videos everyday.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

i think some ppl using some trick to get free balen. is that legal??
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            If you are in the US, there are much more offers on surveys and such, and those give a lot of balens if you do all, and grind videos everyday.
            Surveys give like 70 per, & videos are in single digits, that much balens is equivalent to 30+ surveys

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
              i think some ppl using some trick to get free balen. is that legal??
              What trick?

Comment

Most of those 50+ balen surveys are either a scam (a waste of time because they keep sending you to more and more surveys) but the video thing is true, if u are from america you can get quite a good chunk of videos and also the easy surveys like tweet (basically click like lol) for 15-20 balens (and takes 10 seconds).

I've been playing for around 2 weeks or so and i have already the 2nd skill tree unlocked, full 35 pvp set + lv40 rings with 3 gem slots on each so yeah, if u want free stuff u will have to work for it really, if you are in places like indonesia or philipinnes, bad luck i guess, the offers there are much limited.

That being said, im nowhere the top in my server but its ok, i level at my own pace and get all my stuff : D, difference is cashers get it faster than me but well, im lv42 and highest in my server is lv48 i think, by the time i get my lv45 pvp set complete and maxed, they will be @lv55 lol, in 1 month they will be bored because basically, there's only 2 guilds in my server with big amounts of ppl, the rest are small.

About changing the IP and all that stuff with VPN systems, you still have to watch the videos and complete the surveys, its not like you click 1 button and get 2k balens in your account (or at least i hope lol) plus everyone can do it.

Comment

this is a trick for those non casher who want to compete.. do not compete in old server.. everytime new server is on go and make char make it no 1 since u got more time spend than casher.. when u are no 1.. wait for another new server and jump to new server b no 1 again.. leave the old server once u are no longer top 10.

u'll always b in top 10... LOL
                  no money needed just time.
                  i will soon need mental treatment if i keep doing neither forest, claristurn n blood land lmao xD good suggestion thou

Surveys give like 70 per, & videos are in single digits, that much balens is equivalent to 30+ surveys
                  i bought crypt keys everyday too due to bad luck with bless, n by "havent paid for this game" i meant recharge balens directly to R2 if u read above posts, i did mention that i bought a game from big fish game for my friend n watched video for balens n thats it

@Littlelyseria: good to hear from another free loader willingly work for stuffs xD the bad thing about this game is exp to lvl up lol, 60 mp dung only gives me 700k with x2 scroll when it gives 1m5 for vip (_-_")

Comment

Im a light casher... I come into wartune on Server4.

I think they are hitting the nail on the head: You need to ask yourself what exactly are you looking to get from your free 2 play experience?

Heavy Cashers dominate my server... period. I manage to somehow be perfectly okay with them doing so. OMG ikr?!?!?! crazy talk. Why am I okay with this? Because I managed to not get my panties in a bundle about it and made friends. These friends are at my level and at my strength. We run arena with each other and do pretty well, only occasionally running into a heavy casher group that hands our ***** to us on a silver platter. We run the game content such as MPD's and have fun. We play BG and if we find each other on opposing sides we feed honor to each other and goddess blessing and take down that heavy casher when it gets to be 80-90% and THAT is just awesome because they lose a huge amount of Honor

I only had to buy 3 Socket Rods to do my 55 pvp set, I got the rest from ingame drops via chests or Guild Alter. Also, I don't know what everyone's issue is, but I somehow manage to get a crypt key EVERYDAY about 95% of the time through opening chests or the Guild Alter. If I don't get it that day... I spend the $0.75 for that crypt key... and I am sorry, but if I look around my home hard enough I will FIND $0.75... so in my opinion that is not very expensive at all.

I think what needs to change is people's attitudes. Like they have been saying... if you are obsessed with "being the best" then yes, you are going to have to pay for that right... and Wartune is not for you. Sorry! But if you can manage to play a fun and simple social game and have a good chance to be good at the level you play the game... then Welcome to Wartune!

I am by far not the best nor will I ever be... I am okay with that because I manage to enjoy this game and some of the people in it
                    Tatman
                    Server [S4]... OWNS!!!!
                    Level 65 Knight
                    LP_WARGODS

Comment

Originally posted by IYurii View Post
                      i bought crypt keys everyday too due to bad luck with bless, n by "havent paid for this game" i meant recharge balens directly to R2 if u read above posts, i did mention that i bought a game from big fish game for my friend n watched video for balens n thats it
                      That was a pretty sneaky move there =.= we all know offers that you have to pay for gives more balens than free offers
                      Last edited by HaxJester; 12-20-2012, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Moderator Notice: Thread closed requested by OP.
                        Quick Links

Bleh! Sounds like a lotta work to me. I think I'll pass, I'd rather play, and I'll ask for help when I get stuck -Konata

Comment

Working...
                        X