Where can i get higher experiences?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i get higher experiences?

I WAS TRYING TO GET A LOT OF EXP BUT WENT A FOUGHT WITH THE MONSTERS IT ONLY GAVE ME A LOW EXP, A **** FOR ME, NOW THAT I AM IN A HIGHER LEVEL, PLEASE ANY ADVICE HOW TO GET EXP, I TRY WITH COMPLETING THE TASK, FIGHTING OTHER PLAYERS AND YOU KNOW WHAT IS NOT ENOUGH, IT TAKES ME NOW FOR TWO LONG DAYS (24H ) AND DOING THE SAME ****: TASK, FIGHTING.. ECT ECT .. PLEASE HELP BEFORE A GET BORED TO DEATH .. AND DONT WANT THAT I REALLY <3 THIS TYPE OF GAME..MAYBE IM IGNORING SOMETHING
    Last edited by R26402679; 12-14-2012, 04:33 PM. Reason: I FORGOT SOMETHING
    HENRY VELASQUEZ 89

For starters, your level and MP name would help.

Comment

Originally posted by henry89 View Post
      I WAS TRYING TO GET A LOT OF EXP BUT WENT A FOUGHT WITH THE MONSTERS IT ONLY GAVE ME A LOW EXP, A **** FOR ME, NOW THAT I AM IN A HIGHER LEVEL, PLEASE ANY ADVICE HOW TO GET EXP, I TRY WITH COMPLETING THE TASK, FIGHTING OTHER PLAYERS AND YOU KNOW WHAT IS NOT ENOUGH, IT TAKES ME NOW FOR TWO LONG DAYS (24H ) AND DOING THE SAME ****: TASK, FIGHTING.. ECT ECT .. PLEASE HELP BEFORE A GET BORED TO DEATH .. AND DONT WANT THAT I REALLY <3 THIS TYPE OF GAME..MAYBE IM IGNORING SOMETHING
      if u are lvl 80 than u can complain about getting low experience
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Did you look in the guide section? Lots of helpful things in there, including how to level. Sadly there is no guide on how to turn off caps lock.
        Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
        Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
        #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
        #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

use your xp scrolls on 3 runs of mp dungeons, make sure u have a party to go with every day with high friendliness levels. Make sure your troops are appropriate for the campaign you are on, even if this means u have to sit for a couple of levels on the same stupid campaign. I did this, now Im 2 levels above for every campaign and I breeze through them. do only high level bounties, purple and orange. plant leveller seed when u are close to levelling.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

P.s. 2 days? is that all? i was stuck on the same stupid campaign for a week .... have some patience.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Sometimes leveling too fast works against you. In my opinion, you should max out on your guild skills. It's better to have a high battle rating and be a low level than be a high level with a low battle rating.

Comment

Working...
              X