Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R24545245
    replied
    Most computer online games are like this. People are just crybabies. It is what it is, Get over it.

Leave a comment:

• R27299909
    replied
    Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
    all f2p games are pay to win.
    if any of you find a f2p game that don't need to spend real $ to reach the top, please kindly tell me what game is.
    Mechwarrior Online

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    For those are too stupid to check out all the offers for free balens, there are many that do not require u to spend a single $ and still gives u 100+ balens. If you collect all of them you can get wings in a couple of days. Seriously if you don't like pay 2 win games, go play other games. You complaining here day and night isn't going to make R2 change the game for you. To them, you are nobody. If you don't want to pay to win and refuse to accept that fact, then this game is just not for you. Go find another game instead of whining here and irritating others who are trying to enjoy the game. As for the difference in power, the only ones that non-cashers can't defeat are the heavy cashers. I've seen many non-casher in my server kicking the *** of light - medium cashers without spending a single $$ on this game. I'm sure there are only a few heavy cashers in each server, so that is not an excuse to blanket all cashers will pwn non-cashers since it obviously isn't true. If you're unable to stay competitive against light - medium cashers, then it means you're a noob who do not understand the mechanics of this game and how to build your char properly to stay competitive.

Leave a comment:

• angelhands
    replied
    guys ..hard work in game...and have patience......my knight is 45...BR 25k and no money in game.no vip..just hard work...+ u have guild skills...altar...and GB that ingrease ur honor + gives u insignia and im still kicking *** of Vip players...)))

Leave a comment:

• Annamey
    replied
    it is availbale for all players. you just need to warch some videos. well, hundreds or thousands of videos, actually. check the free balens offers. took time, but you will get enough balens or wings. eventually.
    offer of videos at me is 8 per day ... other stuff doesnt give free balens unless you invest realy big amounts of money.
    so I need around one year for wings ? ... insane .. just not worth one year of my life to wait for damn wings

Leave a comment:

• R24365771
    replied
    Lol, wings are the "only" advantage. Either a stupid person or deliberately obtuse. Like all "free" to play games that are in fact pay to win the issue isnt paying something for the game, the issue is the bottomless money pit the game becomes if you want to chase all the benefits. And people with more money than sense will do it, probably with mommy or daddy's credit card.

Here are the advantages as I seem them from spending money -

Full sets of socketing rods for each equipment change.
    Much faster levelling resulting in getting better equipment sooner.
    Resulting faster honor gains.
    Higher level gems...and since gems get a lot more powerful at higher levels that just adds to the power imbalance
    Much, much higher levels of soul engraving
    Wings
    Much better mounts
    More access to gold from all of the above = better astrals.

Add up the percentages and before long the casher is 50% more powerful than someone who puts in twice as much time. That is why people complain. It's just a competition to see who will spend the most. Brilliant marketing really, but as a game it's like AAA teams playing professional squads or like starting out a chess match with one person having two queens.

Can the light casher or free player get the same stuff? Nope, and I dont have an issue with that, the problem is when the difference is so great it's like you're playing two different games.

Leave a comment:

• bolananas2nd
    replied
    Originally posted by R25940771 View Post
    I think wings should be made available to everyone in game, but for non casher, make it a bit more difficult for them to get, collect more materials to exchange for the wings eg.. instead of shutting them off totally.

Btw, is this game more expensive than other MMORPG of the same genre?
    it is availbale for all players. you just need to warch some videos. well, hundreds or thousands of videos, actually. check the free balens offers. took time, but you will get enough balens or wings. eventually.

Leave a comment:

• R25940771
    replied
    I think wings should be made available to everyone in game, but for non casher, make it a bit more difficult for them to get, collect more materials to exchange for the wings eg.. instead of shutting them off totally.

Btw, is this game more expensive than other MMORPG of the same genre?

Leave a comment:

• bolananas2nd
    replied
    Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
    theres 1. im playing it rit now. its still 3 months from obt. it has a huge potential. n guess what, no spend to the top. theres a mall item, but its only cosmetics n minor items like no penalty if u dead, pet that can pick item dropped by monster, etc. no item can make u a GOD within 1 month. such as super material to forge super weapon that cost u $1k.
    -cur-
    name of the game please... thats 3 months before, or after obt?
    if you feel like named it in forum can hurts r2, please om me. i really want to see a f2p game that don't need to spend $ to be on top.

Leave a comment:

• da1nez
    replied
    I have Wing also but I think It is really expensive $20 dollar... It is just web game 2D and not good as GuilD War 2. I spend money $50 dollar to play Guild War 2 but I feel comparable better than wings for wartune

Leave a comment:

• R23115401
    replied
    started to see new server and gues what , at lvl 6 i saw alot players with wings and already lvl 6 with 4k+ b.rating, so whats fun if they can kil easy non spenders and start and midle and end

Leave a comment:

• ISuk?
    replied
    we already have one guy who has never had vip or many socketing rods to socket his gear whos never spent anything on the game get his wings with free balens u ppl are just to lazy to hunt for the freebies

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    i dare you to name 1 f2p mmorpg game, web based or online, where you don't need to spend $ to be on top.
    theres 1. im playing it rit now. its still 3 months from obt. it has a huge potential. n guess what, no spend to the top. theres a mall item, but its only cosmetics n minor items like no penalty if u dead, pet that can pick item dropped by monster, etc. no item can make u a GOD within 1 month. such as super material to forge super weapon that cost u $1k.
    if u asking, how can a game like that survive, ill tell u. because this game more dependent on gold in game. so ppl buy item mall then sell it to free player to gain gold quickly. every 2-3 weeks there new event n item mall. everyday i saw ppl buy it (it has announcement on ur screen). i think, f2p should be like this. why not?

more feature requires balen, more players will quit, remember this is PVP game. balance is everything. trust me, every of wartune player will stare at their rank.
    no one enjoy killin monster. no one enjoy the beautiful world of wartune (very ugly if u ask me). all in ur mind is how to increase ur power in order to tackle the one above u.

Leave a comment:

• lance137
    replied
    does the chinese server have the free balens and toolbar countdown to each event?you guys should feel lucky ************ does not have a event toolbar or free balen for survey at all
    Last edited by lance137; 12-15-2012, 02:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kaboobie
    replied
    when will you guys get it through your thick heads that nothing that is done in this game has anything to do with R2games. They are just overpaid TRANSLATORS. they can not make any changes without the permission of 7Roads. All the content is from 7Roads who runs the original chinese version of the game. They do not design any of the new content. They simply translate it to english. Look at the chinese servers. Whatever they have is what this game will eventually be.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X