Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

People keep complaining about wings and cash players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People keep complaining about wings and cash players

I dont really understand why people complain so much about wings is only balens, cash spenders becomes so OP´d and so on . .
    The thing is, without cash players you wouldnt even play this game, so you should be thankfull that some people actually spend money on this game,
    if you really want thoose wings im pretty sure atleast 90% of the people playing this game is able to if they REALLY wanted it, 20 usd is a really small ammount of money for what you get.
    and if you dont think its worth paying the money for it, either stop playing or stop complaning about it, they need to make money to keep the game running how hard is that to understand ?

And you can even get FREE balens if you want, just watch a couple of videos every day for a couple of weeks if you really want the wings that much, and if you cant afford/are to cheap to pay for them .

Even if you dont want to admit it, you need cash players more than you think
    Last edited by Driftertis; 12-14-2012, 06:58 PM.

I think it's all about the stats. If wings were only decorative, ppl would still buy and no one would complain
    Ign: BlazeS / NightmareZ
    Class: Mage / Knight
    Level: 39 / 39

Comment

The wings are ugly as hell though so i doubt it, the animation is really stiff. yeah just ugly

Comment

You kind sir, dont see difference betwean getting vip or buying balens now and than, from getting to point when you HAVE TO spend ( for many people ALOT ) money to still be competetive. Wings should be obtainable thru insignias or vouchers.
        Besides, once they implement wings, there will be next things like that making cashers more and more op = in longer term killing game. Look at me, its my first post here in this forum ( what should tell You that i feel that thing is just broken and im concerned about this game at least this much... )
        And i rly like the idea of buying balens for vouchers...

Comment

Originally posted by SzalonyJogurcik View Post
          You kind sir, dont see difference betwean getting vip or buying balens now and than, from getting to point when you HAVE TO spend ( for many people ALOT ) money to still be competetive. Wings should be obtainable thru insignias or vouchers.
          Besides, once they implement wings, there will be next things like that making cashers more and more op = in longer term killing game. Look at me, its my first post here in this forum ( what should tell You that i feel that thing is just broken and im concerned about this game at least this much... )
          And i rly like the idea of buying balens for vouchers...

Still, the only thing thats different from cashers and non cashers atm is wings, rest is obtainable by non cashers aswell, it will just take longer for them to get there, sure you cant get up to lvl 7 gems as a none casher yet, but some chinese forums are talking alot about that changing in a near future . so yeah, the only real advantage we got atm is wings and 2 mounts in the shop thats rather useless dont give us much stats at all,

Comment

Small amount? Even 2 bucks for pixels is already expencive.
            Just a question for so called game supporter: Would you even spend money just to support? By that I mean with nothing in return? (since that what supporting actually is) Nope, you wouldnt. Why? Because it won't make you any better. Yep exactly, you're just nothing but a hipster who dont care about game, just to be OP.

"they need to make money to keep the game running"
            Thats one big fat Bullcrap. If they actually wanted to keep servers on for a long time, they wouldnt have made cash shop completely to buy power (maybe 1 item which wouldnt give hipsters that big advantage, but still slight one)the rest would be VIP, fancy stuff and other. WHy would it be better? Less people quiting, more new players incomming who also dont like pay2win games, they'd see it's not so bad and decide to support it. It's not rocket science it's common sense.

Longstory short: completely pay2win games dies the fastest, so dont expect to use "they need money to keep server running" as an excuse" cause thats one big fat and ugly lie.

edit: oh boy, first time i ever wrote that much.

Comment

all f2p games are pay to win.
              if any of you find a f2p game that don't need to spend real $ to reach the top, please kindly tell me what game is.

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                all f2p games are pay to win.
                if any of you find a f2p game that don't need to spend real $ to reach the top, please kindly tell me what game is.
                you can find in google.you will find many games beside this which dont need many dollars to get to the top.

and funny,this is the first time i heard game pay to win after long time i play many games in internet,

only in wartune.

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post
                  you can find in google.you will find many games beside this which dont need many dollars to get to the top.

and funny,this is the first time i heard game pay to win after long time i play many games in internet,

only in wartune.
                  i dare you to name 1 f2p mmorpg game, web based or online, where you don't need to spend $ to be on top.

Comment

free balens do works. I got 9 today clicking on videos, then there is that "no more videos" message. Wonder when will I get to 1995 balens....LOL. Frankly beyond the stats added, I dont see the logic of putting wings on people who just rides horses anyway.....should have attached the wings on the horses instead....would be nice to see people& horses flying over the trees to get to the crystals in BG..

Comment

Originally posted by R22918818 View Post
                      free balens do works. I got 9 today clicking on videos, then there is that "no more videos" message. Wonder when will I get to 1995 balens....LOL. Frankly beyond the stats added, I dont see the logic of putting wings on people who just rides horses anyway.....should have attached the wings on the horses instead....would be nice to see people& horses flying over the trees to get to the crystals in BG..
                      I like the flying over the trees thing

But wouldn't that be unfair for those who don't have wings? Getting farmed on is not fun already, now being ambushed from behind the trees is just ridiculous~
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Driftertis View Post
                        Still, the only thing thats different from cashers and non cashers atm is wings, rest is obtainable by non cashers aswell, it will just take longer for them to get there, sure you cant get up to lvl 7 gems as a none casher yet, but some chinese forums are talking alot about that changing in a near future . so yeah, the only real advantage we got atm is wings and 2 mounts in the shop thats rather useless dont give us much stats at all,
                        Sigh. What takes you to obtain in the click of a a few buttons takes non cashers weeks to obtain so don't give me that weak argument. And by the time non-cashers get what cashers have obtained cashers have already gotten a lot further so non-cashers cannot compete. Cashers take all the top arena reward spots, top the boss meters, destroy in battlegrounds, the guild on my server that always wins guild battle is full of all the top cashers etc. It means the rest of us progress slower because they take all the high rewards and slow our gain down of honor etc. As a result it just continues to widen the gap between the cashers and everyone else.

And to the original poster:
                        And don't act like wings are cheap because they are not. IT ALL ADDS UP and $20 for an item in a game is a lot of money, so don't be delusional. The average video game costs $50 for a one time sum and you can play forever for free. The graphics are much better and there will be a lot of content. World of Warcraft costs $15 a month from what I recall and has far more content and is a far more developed game than this browser one. We already have monthly VIP which about half the players on my server seem to have, and most of the players that spend a lot of time on the game. This game is very expensive. Yes the company needs to stay in business and obtain a profit but there are ways of doing that without forcing people to pay tons of cash to feel competitive.
                        Last edited by R24877577; 12-15-2012, 09:22 AM.

Comment

IMO. it is not the problem of the Game whether your a Spender or NOT. thats just how the game rolls Bud. And its not the wings that they really want its the bonus stats thats real deal about the wings. Its the added perma. stats 120 to Matk, Patk, HP, Pdef, Mdef. now this stats is everybody's wanted The wings itself is just an attraction LOL although u can see the wings in actual battle which Sux big time.

And lastly enuff of the saying how bout the "none loader" its no fair for us... WAKE UP kid games is business too with added pleasure ) if ur not a Loader then LOAD UP if u dont have Cash then Rub the Bank or find a job and if ur that lazy then this game is not for You.. Even farmville nids cash
                          “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
                          you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
                          Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

the guy who made this thread needs to open his eyes

cashers start at lvl 1 and buy max lvl gems and VIP (free cooldowns= faster research= more stats)
                            then at lvl 35 they can insta soul engrave upto lvl 10 (mine is lvl 7 at lvl 45)
                            then at lvl 40 they can train their mount ALOT faster
                            now they get wings and yes i see people saying they're not that different but i see +120 for EACH stat and then a +2% bonus on all stats
                            that is equivilant to skill tower lvl 3
                            add to this the fact they have better farms and can also do hero campaigns and then the VIP (ppl say its **** but its still an advantage)
                            and now the ***** world boss lets them stack another 200% on top of ALL that (vouchers +balens)

listen lad i don't mind people reminding me that cashers pay for the servers RAM upgrades but you can *** off if you think they deserve all that over a free to play guy

basically whats happened is R2gaming have realised more then 40% of each server buys balens so now what they've done is bring out a paytowin patch so that the f2p guys either buy balens or go elsewhere then R2gaming WILL start merging servers until they have about 40 left

seen it happen before with other similar games, Nexon are infamous for this sort of ******** and i really see this game going the same way

its a cash farming company now! simple as that and if you think ANY OTHER THING ABOUT IT YOU ARE ***** DUMB OR DELUSIONAL
                            Baedcove Tower
                            lvl 44 f2p archer
                            Dezzy
                            GarudaArmy

Comment

when will you guys get it through your thick heads that nothing that is done in this game has anything to do with R2games. They are just overpaid TRANSLATORS. they can not make any changes without the permission of 7Roads. All the content is from 7Roads who runs the original chinese version of the game. They do not design any of the new content. They simply translate it to english. Look at the chinese servers. Whatever they have is what this game will eventually be.

Comment

Working...
                              X