Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

People keep complaining about wings and cash players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ati2de View Post
    sigh, look people, the reason the game is FREE TO PLAY is bc those of us who spend give the working capital to keep it free. Without people spending money a free game goes away. Do the free balen requests or save some money up and buy the wings, but stop whining about the people who keep the game free for everyone.
    People these days want to be the strongest toon in any game without having to invest time or money. If the creators don't hand them a OP toon then there's something "Wrong" with the game.

Comment

Originally posted by R27299909 View Post
      People these days want to be the strongest toon in any game without having to invest time or money. If the creators don't hand them a OP toon then there's something "Wrong" with the game.
      yes, I know. *Please hand me everything for free.* Well, suppose this somehow makes life unfair, yadda yadda yadda. If you go out to the store and BUY something, the more you spend, the better your return. Same principle applies here. Yes it is a game, but people need to understand the devs do not work for free.
      S1 Temple of Ibalize
      Vixeness aka Vixi
      Mage and Lap Kitteh
      Guild: Havoc

Comment

yes, I know. *Please hand me everything for free.* Well, suppose this somehow makes life unfair, yadda yadda yadda. If you go out to the store and BUY something, the more you spend, the better your return. Same principle applies here. Yes it is a game, but people need to understand the devs do not work for free.
        Please point out where anyone has said anything like that. To the contrary everyone acknowledges cashers should have an advantage, just not the equivalent of a Abrams Tank vs a Volkswagon, but that's the system they have to encourage/entice people to spend what 99% of the general public would consider a ridiculous amount on a game like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Driftertis View Post
          The wings are ugly as hell though so i doubt it, the animation is really stiff. yeah just ugly
          my red fairy wing is beautiful D=
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

true
            there is free balen ! go get it folks ... well eventho for some country in asia continent the offer sux , but still go get it ;o
            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
            NasrulEyo
            Mage
            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
            U can submit a here
            My guide

Comment

hehe

Ppl can't afford then they start wanting freebies

Comment

You can allways use Get Free Balans and save to you wings for free.

Ofc with out payers them dosent have mony to keep this game up and running.

And is everybody mony, we dosent spend you mony so dont complaine, is everybody owns mony so spend one this game or dont do it but its you own chooes.

So long people dosent use you credit card to buy to another accounts you have no resone to complaine.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Neeeeeeeeecrooooooooooooo

Comment

free balens doesn't work here in my country, is free videos over it doesn't spawned now

Comment

Originally posted by Driftertis View Post
                      I dont really understand why people complain so much about wings is only balens, cash spenders becomes so OP´d and so on . .
                      The thing is, without cash players you wouldnt even play this game, so you should be thankfull that some people actually spend money on this game,
                      if you really want thoose wings im pretty sure atleast 90% of the people playing this game is able to if they REALLY wanted it, 20 usd is a really small ammount of money for what you get.
                      and if you dont think its worth paying the money for it, either stop playing or stop complaning about it, they need to make money to keep the game running how hard is that to understand ?

And you can even get FREE balens if you want, just watch a couple of videos every day for a couple of weeks if you really want the wings that much, and if you cant afford/are to cheap to pay for them .

Even if you dont want to admit it, you need cash players more than you think
                      dude I cant get free balens in my country, its almost 2 months now no more videos appeared

Comment

Originally posted by R27299909 View Post
                        People are willing to invest the time, but they don't like being forced to invest money.

Comment

Originally posted by Da1Dezzy View Post
                          the guy who made this thread needs to open his eyes

cashers start at lvl 1 and buy max lvl gems and VIP (free cooldowns= faster research= more stats)
                          then at lvl 35 they can insta soul engrave upto lvl 10 (mine is lvl 7 at lvl 45)
                          then at lvl 40 they can train their mount ALOT faster
                          now they get wings and yes i see people saying they're not that different but i see +120 for EACH stat and then a +2% bonus on all stats
                          that is equivilant to skill tower lvl 3
                          add to this the fact they have better farms and can also do hero campaigns and then the VIP (ppl say its **** but its still an advantage)
                          and now the ***** world boss lets them stack another 200% on top of ALL that (vouchers +balens)

listen lad i don't mind people reminding me that cashers pay for the servers RAM upgrades but you can *** off if you think they deserve all that over a free to play guy

basically whats happened is R2gaming have realised more then 40% of each server buys balens so now what they've done is bring out a paytowin patch so that the f2p guys either buy balens or go elsewhere then R2gaming WILL start merging servers until they have about 40 left

seen it happen before with other similar games, Nexon are infamous for this sort of ******** and i really see this game going the same way

its a cash farming company now! simple as that and if you think ANY OTHER THING ABOUT IT YOU ARE ***** DUMB OR DELUSIONAL
                          120 defence is less than 1 lvl 1 skill tower in defence(40 defence = 160 Magic def & Physical def). Lvl 3 skills in guild skills is nearing 500 rather than 120...
                          So 1 lvl 1 wing is without the % stats. LESS THAN LVL 1 GUILD SKILLS! and % stats doesn't make diffrence until later on, a lvl 55 can have 10k dmg, here it's just a 200 damage diffrence, now you're going on about lvl 3 skill tower. It would still make more diffrence to have a 3 lvls higher guild skills than wings at lvl around 10k dmg, when you're on 15k+, those 2% makes a lil more diffrence

Train mount faster? Yes, but it is too expensive for most peoples anyhow...

Buy max gems? yeeaaa riiiight, Just getting a lvl 5 cost near 4-5k balens... max gem for us is lvl 8, work on the numbers and also tell me who bought a lvl 8 gem from start of a server...

Instant soul engrave? Just have some patience lad, It doesn't take long for non-casher either to get high lvl soul, each week if you're in top 1-3 guilds you can get a lot soul crystals from GB position rewards.
                          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                          Mage: Existence (G.M)
                          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

try Ran online where trading is allowed for non casher to obtain stuff like casher for an exchange of rare items drops and gold...

Comment

Working...
                            X