Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More flexibility hours to can go to battleground

Hi everybody,

I don't know if there is another post about this in the forum, so excuse me for that if exist.
    It seems that the best equip to be competitive in this game is the one u get at arena shop, where u need to do battegrounds and upgrade ur ranks to can get it.
    My problem is that being an european player, the hours to go to battleground are more than midnight, what it means that I can't go to this event because, unfortunately, I have to sleep to be ok at work. I think i'm not the only one with this problem, so my suggestion is that please, keep the battleground with the hours it has now, and introduce more options for people that they are in my situation.

Thanks for all.

Its not the game problem.. The problem is your in the wrong server. People on Europe ofcourse has those event on the right time. Server depends on where you live if u want the events matching your time

Oceanic=Asia
    Other servers are pretty self explanatory
    VanillaSky
    [S90]Ulentor Palace
    -Renegade-

Comment

Thank you for the information.
      So, what are the recommended servers for european players?

Comment

I have your same problem i started playing in server 1 and its not a europran server so i have hard time for battleground and im not intending to start a new server after i have reached lvl 44

Comment

Originally posted by sylvester1 View Post
          I have your same problem i started playing in server 1 and its not a europran server so i have hard time for battleground and im not intending to start a new server after i have reached lvl 44
          Then you should have waited for another server to come out then. It wasn't long before they released other servers. If they make more battlegrounds then the rewards will be cut in half and you will have to attend all the battlegrounds to get whta you got before. So it's pointless. It's not everyone elses fault you didn't start in the server that is closest to you.

Comment

Originally I was suggesting to make attemps, like arena, dungeons.. and u could do battleground once and get the honor once too. I think it'd not be so hard because with all events u can go more than once, but with battleground no :/.
            It's not everyone fault we didn't start at the correct server, only our, but I didn't know about all this until now, and having spent quite time in the game and the server (I'm lvl 40), it'd be sad to begin again and quit our char in the server where we were playing.
            I was suggesting all this to know that if it is possible that people like us could correct our first minute in the game.

Comment

go change server then ? u expect other country server want to follow ur own schedule ? how selfish ppl can be ..
              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
              NasrulEyo
              Mage
              Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
              U can submit a here
              My guide

Comment

omg... u really read what I wrote? I'm just saying that if it's possible, to put 2 diferents hours to go battleground. Only that dude, only that

Comment

This has been discussed quite a few times so you have to understand that players are going to get a little testy. The are intelligent ways to add more BGs without compromising the server but opening new servers tend to give new players a fresh start and (usually) an even playing field (aside from cash).

Comment

Go to The Server in the main site..press the +... go down..ull see tabs of server for East/West US, europe and Oceanic..Click Europe if your from europe..then pick a server..there are new europe servers coming out this week..check them also
                    VanillaSky
                    [S90]Ulentor Palace
                    -Renegade-

Comment

Ok, I'd have to do that. I didn't want to argue with anyone, just I wanted to know if it was possible to take other way than restart. Ty for the help guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X