Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Upgrades for wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrades for wings

I suggest that upgrades for wings be made available as they are for mounts or enchantment like equipment.
    Ronjha
    Taraton's Lair

Originally posted by R24664975 View Post
    I suggest that upgrades for wings be made available as they are for mounts or enchantment like equipment.
    Whew... if you think the complaining about wings are bad now, I can only imagine what will happened if wings become enchantable.

Comment

Originally posted by daren000 View Post
      Whew... if you think the complaining about wings are bad now, I can only imagine what will happened if wings become enchantable.
      You are probably right....lol.......but I still think it is a good idea.
      Ronjha
      Taraton's Lair

Comment

bad idea , i dont like it
        wider gap between hard casher and light casher , personal reason
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
        U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

Wings are upgradeable/enchantable in the future. Just look at chinese war tunes. The strongest players have this golden wings which adds 180 to all stats, 1800 hp, 3% boost to patk, pdef, matk and mdef. They have this item to upgrade balens equipment (includes wings, balens hat, necklace and armor.). As for wider gap, just go plant more exp seeds and get your level insanely high so that you have larger reserves of exp to spend when talents come out. I've seen a video where a mage, 2 archers and a knight (all at least lvl 70) have 0s CD on their delphic/blessed light. The mage spams blessed light which only uses up 40 rage and the mage gains back the 40 rage when mp dungeon boss hits him. The increasing gap only means you need to find a better way to stretch your balens spent to match those with bigger pockets since even those without balens are able to keep up with light cashers. The only exceptions I see are those outrageous cashers who probably spent more than $5,000 or even $10,000 on this game so far...unless they come up with events to help the light cashers/free players, those insanely heavy cashers will always be at the top (not that I care XD it's their money and if they wish to spend all on this game, who am I to stop them ).
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            Wings are upgradeable/enchantable in the future. Just look at chinese war tunes. The strongest players have this golden wings which adds 180 to all stats, 1800 hp, 3% boost to patk, pdef, matk and mdef. They have this item to upgrade balens equipment (includes wings, balens hat, necklace and armor.). As for wider gap, just go plant more exp seeds and get your level insanely high so that you have larger reserves of exp to spend when talents come out. I've seen a video where a mage, 2 archers and a knight (all at least lvl 70) have 0s CD on their delphic/blessed light. The mage spams blessed light which only uses up 40 rage and the mage gains back the 40 rage when mp dungeon boss hits him. The increasing gap only means you need to find a better way to stretch your balens spent to match those with bigger pockets since even those without balens are able to keep up with light cashers. The only exceptions I see are those outrageous cashers who probably spent more than $5,000 or even $10,000 on this game so far...unless they come up with events to help the light cashers/free players, those insanely heavy cashers will always be at the top (not that I care XD it's their money and if they wish to spend all on this game, who am I to stop them ).
            This. It's coming. Oh, it's coming.

Comment

Working...
            X