Balens - always honest balens ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R21970899 View Post
    Well you guys are in luck especially those who use free offers that r2 offers.

This well known site function the same way but the rewards are bigger.

I got like $30 worth of balens weekly and close to catching up the #1 ranked player in my server.

Cheers.
    Omggg ty so much works gonna get my $10 in 3 day or less ty
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-15-2012, 11:00 PM. Reason: Removed link from quote.

Comment

I know players in S19 Warriors guild have been using VPN and some other tools to get loads of balens from the same videos every day. They have talked about it in guild chat and it was on the guild announcement.

I don't think it's fair for all the honest players if some players are using tools to complete the same offers hundreds of times and I think those players should be banned. I don't care if we don't win guild battles without them. I just don't like people cheating.
      Last edited by TheAncient; 12-16-2012, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAncient View Post
        I know players in S19 Warriors guild have been using VPN and some other tools to get loads of balens from the same videos every day. They have talked about it in guild chat and it was on the guild announcement.

I don't think it's fair for all the honest players if some players are using tools to complete the same offers hundreds of times and I think those players should be banned. I don't care if we don't win guild battles without them. I just don't like people cheating.
        ye thats a big problem you guys think free balens shouldnt exist but it does so deal with it. why should people be banned when they are making r2 money? i really dont get this way of thinking.

Comment

obviously this is just a business..u download n watch those videos and u will get the balens. they pay $ to sponsorpay,matomy etc..sponsorpay pay $ to wartune and wartune pay u balens..so u call this as a free balens?
          hell no! more like u r just working for R2.u r help them to making real money and they pay u "game cash"

Comment

Originally posted by R23776663 View Post
            obviously this is just a business..u download n watch those videos and u will get the balens. they pay $ to sponsorpay,matomy etc..sponsorpay pay $ to wartune and wartune pay u balens..so u call this as a free balens?
            hell no! more like u r just working for R2.u r help them to making real money and they pay u "game cash"
            free to me. i don't spend any $ for watching videos. but if you want to count how much i pay for internet and electricity billing for watching those videos, suits yourself.

if what they said in world chat is true, 20k balens/day, and still have 130k in stock just from watching videos, they're overdoing it. they will break the ballance of the game itself.

Comment

So its direct attack to S19! so smart ppl only in S19 and another +80 servers didnt have any of those?
              You asking to bane players that defeat you in Guild Battle ! what the clean way to play whiners !
              BTW, matomy itself asking you to watch more videos to win 1000 balens you can see banner there , its totally legal way at least as a sponsors say, and its not legal from sponsors like "SupersonicAds" to put alot of spywares , malwares and crappy programs scamming you.
              What I see no cheating there, and its legal way, and as sponsors like ! and that's means more money for sponsors and R2 and u actually spend your time and your internet resources, so its "free" like this "free" game, you actually pay with indirect way !
              And Mr. "TheAncient" I dont know if that true, but in case that right, how you knew things about that guild ! if you inside that guild already at least they help all guildies not only a private group of ppl to call them cheaters ! if you outside, how you knew about that ?
              Server 25 - Mage Class

Comment

Really we lost too server 19? We lost too 10 big cheaters who were getting thousands of free balens per day by changeing their ip and watching videos that are not for their country or even better reloding same video over and over again... And they won t be punished cause admins get money from them... And btw how could not everybody know what you are doing as u were talking everywhere about it?

Comment

mmmm i cant believe this is true..

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                  we have free balens offers. in sea (south east asia) normally we only can get 40-50 video offer/day. but with vpn or any program to change/hide your ip, i can make 200-250 balens/day. if im not working, i can make more than that.
                  and thats only from watching videos. it always work. gives you 1-4 balen/view, and you onle to "watch" it for few seconds. you can do other things while "watching".
                  i wont risk myself with downloading something i don't even know what it used for, or some silly games, or wasting time for survey. most of it are "scam", theres always somthing wrong that makes your attempt for free balens failed.

from what country youre in?
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:09 PM. Reason: Merged posts
                  permanent ban those hackers!
                  to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                  how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Originally posted by Lester_Manuel
                    from what country youre in?
                    i'm from indonesia. same with some friends from malaysia and thailand.
                    how much offers you get in philipine?
                    Last edited by bolananas2nd; 12-16-2012, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by plancha View Post
                      ye thats a big problem you guys think free balens shouldnt exist but it does so deal with it. why should people be banned when they are making r2 money? i really dont get this way of thinking.
                      I never said free balens shouldn't exist.

Originally posted by R26397581 View Post
                      And Mr. "TheAncient" I dont know if that true, but in case that right, how you knew things about that guild ! if you inside that guild already at least they help all guildies not only a private group of ppl to call them cheaters ! if you outside, how you knew about that ?
                      Obviously I am in the guild. How can I know what's being said on guild chat and in the announcement if I'm not in it?

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                        free to me. i don't spend any $ for watching videos. but if you want to count how much i pay for internet and electricity billing for watching those videos, suits yourself.

if what they said in world chat is true, 20k balens/day, and still have 130k in stock just from watching videos, they're overdoing it. they will break the ballance of the game itself.

so you probaly not have a life ,and sit all day i net to watch vids + making surveys + changing ip and other stuf totaly kid

Comment

And what videos they can refresh...?

Comment

they're just ****** over they lost to a better team, there do the best teamwork of 2 servers. I got my wings, by watching videos for hours and hours, and download and install stuff, all ppl can do it, STOP whining, and start to work for yours free balens.

Comment

Originally posted by julle1 View Post
                              they're just ****** over they lost to a better team, there do the best teamwork of 2 servers. I got my wings, by watching videos for hours and hours, and download and install stuff, all ppl can do it, STOP whining, and start to work for yours free balens.
                              It's not just players in losing guilds that are complaining and we are not whining about being able to get free balens. We are complaining about some players using tools to play the videos and refresh them so they can get thousands of balens from the same videos without having to be at a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by R23115401 View Post
                                so you probaly not have a life ,and sit all day i net to watch vids + making surveys + changing ip and other stuf totaly kid
                                ah, here we are, classic gamer behaviour.

It's not just players in losing guilds that are complaining and we are not whining about being able to get free balens. We are complaining about some players using tools to play the videos and refresh them so they can get thousands of balens from the same videos without having to be at a computer.
                                macro tools?
                                no wonder they can have so much.
                                Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:07 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

Working...
                                X