No announcement yet.

Balens - always honest balens ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then stop wrining, all you do is wrining and wrining and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
      i'm from indonesia. same with some friends from malaysia and thailand.
      how much offers you get in philipine?

I havent tried using free balens..
      permanent ban those hackers!
      to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
      how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

I normally to not respond to comments made about my play, but I feel compelled to at least respond to my actions. I use both means of obtaining Balens. I have purchased Balens outright and I have been rewarded with Balens through a purchase of an agreed vendor of R2. For example flowers for my wife or movie downloads. What some players do
        that may be considered "cheating" needs to be left up to R2 and their vendors to decide. This is a revenue generating game for R2 and it's shareholders. Any other aspect to discuss is mute. Having cash players and vendor agreements keeps R2 open for business and allows all of us to enjoy their games.
        I have also personally shown respect to every player on our server until that player disrespects me. I offer a olive leaf as a symbol of good faith and if that is ignored then I just get on with the game. It's unfortunate however that certain players tend to take this game a little to seriously and would much rather bully players rather trying to support in making the game fun for all. Cash and non cash players alike.

Take time to enjoy the social interaction with others from all over the world, instead of bringing the game and its players down. Thank you.

Buckas
        Lvl 59
        S25

Comment

I know what any of these tools exactly do. I first time here that is in you announcement. And I know what is it. But explain for what you need to change your IP (or u really think that I dont know what is VPN direct), and why is reason that you write anything about VPN direct in announcement. To say peoples that is rumors about VPN, or to teach them how they can cheat also?
          Your point is clear julle. You are talking ♥♥♥♥. I said that hiding IP is cheat, you said it is not, because your country have 1 offer. So you proof that you cheat to watch hours and hours of videos. Very kind of you. R2team should to clap clap to you. Matomy also. And it is clear that peoples who exactly use this, come her to make anti-posts. We just talk about cheater, we just want that R2 team get rid of it. Whoever use it. This is not on Warriors address, this is because we want to play a game, a fair game, not with cheaters. You should show more respect to peoples who pay hundreds $ or more and make this or any game free for you. For me too. I supporter, but not much as some of they are. I support how much I can. But there are peoples who paid many money. Then some of you ABUSE FREE OFFERS with VPN tools, and watch thousand videos like you and get more balens from player who pay 500$ for example. You call it legal way? You think that is fair to player who paid much money for it, and give a free game to you. Why you dont say truth...that you dont care about it. congratulation to you and your "correct" point what peoples need to do
          Reason because I dont want to do same (and be sure that I have enough knowledge how it work) is not that I dont know what that tools are, I just dont want to do dirty things and break fun in game. If I play game I want fun. If you think that is only important is how much you strong, go on, you can all kill me in one hit and shout that you are big players. Yes you are professionals, I meat tons of you in my 10 years gaming experience. I dont need to be strongest (like you), and I stay kind person in every game I play.
          And you can say that Im only BIG in my BIG things, but I am happy that Im not cool like you, your some posts and "bla bla" spamming post tell enough about your person

And for Tomi's think in way that they make money for R2: that is literally true, but point of advertising is that person who visit it become a potential customer of things they offer. If you are think that you are important for R2 in that way you are totally wrong. That is like someone made advertisement website and have millions visits of BOTS. They can solve this if they care about it, probably R2team no, but Matomy of course because they have julle and his/her clones who work "so hard" to watch thousands of viddeos (2 seconds of each)

At the end, you can tell again that we talk ♥♥♥♥. You can say that is not truth. Your guild announcement and some of your players tell different. And admins should not solve this, that is their choice, I dont know for other players, but I said what I had. This is my last month if this dont be solved in meanwhile.
          And I come here to speak. I probably not pi*ss off anyone with stupid BB thing, but some peoples really need to heal their brains

Originally posted by julle1 View Post
          TENEJ then quit we dont care. BB.

the only one there is the BIG thing you say, it YOU. because you can not handle it, that is why you are wrining
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lester_Manuel View Post
            I havent tried using free balens..
            we only get 8 video offers a day.. the rest of the offers are spywares and the ones that needs 1 dollar deposit to get your balens..

Wartune Retired
            IGN: Senjuu
            Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
            Guild: Immortals

Yitien
            IGN: Senju
            Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
            Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by Senjuu View Post
              we only get 8 video offers a day.. the rest of the offers are spywares and the ones that needs 1 dollar deposit to get your balens..
              can you pm the links of it the vids your saying sir.. i have no experience on this thats why i keep on asking.. o_O
              permanent ban those hackers!
              to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
              how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Originally posted by Lester_Manuel View Post
                can you pm the links of it the vids your saying sir.. i have no experience on this thats why i keep on asking.. o_O
                the only video offers are from Matomy..go to their video panel.. you will see around 3-8 videos there per day.. and that's it..8 balens per day..hahahah

some of the IPs being used by a VPN program are being banned from getting free balens.. and more and more IPs are being banned..
                Last edited by Senjuu; 12-16-2012, 10:45 PM.

Wartune Retired
                IGN: Senjuu
                Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                IGN: Senju
                Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

like i said before every1 can use the free balens option some are just better at it then others like all in life

this discussion vpn no vpn is ok whats not ok is saying s19 people (even pointing names) are cheaters and should be banned.

this thread was created to bash on our servers top guild and i wont allow that.

and about the merge been bad for s25 well not our fault we are stronger im sure if we were mergerd with s3 or s5 the merge would be bad for us too lol

Comment

Hmm,

I just about reading post and its replays and I was don't like to replay because I don't see anything true about writing this kind of thread, its more like sadness because losing of Guild Battle, anyway I just provoked to write something after jimmy and another players replays, the bad and good side :P with paragraphs I hope its not too long to read but it will explain alot of things

First, jimmy and another guys you must first know the difference between "cheating" and "hacking", which is the cheating is more general include hacking, and not all of types of cheating is bannable, if that was hacking ( I mean getting balens) and its not, Its your right to ask R2 to ban a user for that, and simply you can go and open a new ticket instead of making like this thread to make all this whining party ! If that was because Ads Vendors fails, simply this is not R2 issue ! and if you played another games you can see those Sponsors giving "free in game cash" for more than 1 company, like R2, like Aeria games and so ! with same offers set, and videos sometimes.

Personally In my country there is no free offers ever, and I was against using tools, but actually all players around me with and without tools was growing, so I didn't whine and used tools before they all got banned, and got about 2K balenes in total so i got some good stuffs and double skill, and after free offers and because of it I got my VIP with a help from my friend because I still didn't have a visa card and I was about to use CashU but its disabled after 1 week of my first 5$ !
                    And later I found some videos working many times, so I watched it and refresh again and watch again and got balens enough to get wings specially after I see this banner :

What make that thing legally !

You shocked because crazy stats of Tomi, I'll tell you something, Tomi with crazy stats before "free" offers, and always was #2 (before Aden quit) , and Aden was heavy payer, since Tomi was payer but not called "heavy", and Now after Aden he is #1, anyway, the thing that you don't know and that you will not understand it that Tomi is smart person, he was our information base about what will come in patch, by seeing Chinese server updates, so before 1 month of first part of patch we starting all saving Rods, Refinement Crystals, and insignia, I saved more than 10K insignia and Millions of golds ! and hundreds of crystals, when patch come, there is nothing hard for us because we already was have what we need, and that why we mostly grow very fast with new things after patch ! not because "cheating" !
                    So same story for another guys in Warriors , because we playing smart and clever not "cheating" !

Merge was not fail, and was nice, and still see it nice idea, because both servers was dead already, merge revived both servers, we have now more fun, more action, we know can play a real battles like last guild battle, was a really nice first real battle we saw ! and crusaders have a good players like Buckas, i hope you just keep this picture in our eyes, and don't break it with stupid posts like what I read here !

I think this thread must got closed, simply because what i see here is players attack another players and a whining party must be closed because its enough.

BTW jimmys, you cant blame people because their English ! like me and more than 60% of players, English is not mother tongue language !
                    IGN: TheVictor
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                    Class: Mage - level 80
                    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Tomis stats are not in one week,he has been one of top player of the server since the begining,and he wasnt the best.Inside wariors there is not sucha word like cheating,coz we are doing smth that is alowed to us,anyway the losers always complain ,just stop crying guys :P

Originally posted by jimmys111 View Post
                      name of the spy? and that is not cheat
                      u don't even know what is smart what clever as u said & what is sneeky...
                      and as i c from your picture of ''bla bla bla''
                      u get ignored coz u r not ppl u can talk to.

btw this is to post a threat not chat and i'm out of hand of my self to so plz...
                      Yeah,ur guild rly did sent a spy,lol and it is ur disgreace after all,not ours

Originally posted by jimmys111 View Post
                      The merge of S-19 & S-25 was a big fail,
                      1st reason S-25 was good players speak and respect etc other
                      maybe 1-2 stupit spammers like u never miss but we getting use to
                      S-19 bring many bad behave ppl to our server,
                      expect that they r also find a way to hack the game
                      and even that they use it to destroy the server,
                      don't know if that was in Purpose or just by mistake but they did,
                      so don't expect ppl stay & continue play and pay your game...
                      at list me if this is not goin to stop & some justice to those they
                      use so many balens that we never get even 0.01% close to them
                      i have no point of playing as 1 of them can beat more then 10 of us
                      that we were the best players that we do not cheat/hack
                      its rediculus... just do something please we like your game
                      but we don't like how you let it go...
                      It was a fail for u,not for us,we are still nr one,u just lost and now start crying,and i kinda like that :P
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:14 PM. Reason: Merged posts
                      Name:Nova
                      Class:Mage

Comment

the man that post above me twisting what allrdy said
                        just to make me post more... and i wont stop unless the threat will lock,
                        as i c more and more ppl from warriors coming to complain and support there selfs
                        even players that do not using hacking/cheating methods, what they give u cookies?
                        coz lately day by day i c players to grow dramaticaly per day... i get bited by players
                        that i beat with 2 skills 2-3 days ago, and now they beat me allmost with the samw way...
                        specialy Jut` has no life as all day attacking players spending huge amount of balens
                        many times and its so bad person that no1 did that before just him
                        capuring gold mines and not just 1 time 3-4 times per day,
                        well.. i'm not complaining for that but proofs the personality...
                        1) btw we dint send a spy, but even if we did its not a cheat or hacking,
                        allrdy said that, read before u post.
                        2) i allrdy said that also but u dint read, it is fail yes for us but not because you are better
                        because u r not! u r better with cheat/hacking...
                        u had 3-4 good players. ironicaly now there 15 players.

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                        Hmm,

I just about reading post and its replays and I was don't like to replay because I don't see anything true about writing this kind of thread, its more like sadness because losing of Guild Battle, anyway I just provoked to write something after jimmy and another players replays, the bad and good side :P with paragraphs I hope its not too long to read but it will explain alot of things

First, jimmy and another guys you must first know the difference between "cheating" and "hacking", which is the cheating is more general include hacking, and not all of types of cheating is bannable, if that was hacking ( I mean getting balens) and its not, Its your right to ask R2 to ban a user for that, and simply you can go and open a new ticket instead of making like this thread to make all this whining party ! If that was because Ads Vendors fails, simply this is not R2 issue ! and if you played another games you can see those Sponsors giving "free in game cash" for more than 1 company, like R2, like Aeria games and so ! with same offers set, and videos sometimes.

Personally In my country there is no free offers ever, and I was against using tools, but actually all players around me with and without tools was growing, so I didn't whine and used tools before they all got banned, and got about 2K balenes in total so i got some good stuffs and double skill, and after free offers and because of it I got my VIP with a help from my friend because I still didn't have a visa card and I was about to use CashU but its disabled after 1 week of my first 5$ !
                        And later I found some videos working many times, so I watched it and refresh again and watch again and got balens enough to get wings specially after I see this banner :

What make that thing legally !

You shocked because crazy stats of Tomi, I'll tell you something, Tomi with crazy stats before "free" offers, and always was #2 (before Aden quit) , and Aden was heavy payer, since Tomi was payer but not called "heavy", and Now after Aden he is #1, anyway, the thing that you don't know and that you will not understand it that Tomi is smart person, he was our information base about what will come in patch, by seeing Chinese server updates, so before 1 month of first part of patch we starting all saving Rods, Refinement Crystals, and insignia, I saved more than 10K insignia and Millions of golds ! and hundreds of crystals, when patch come, there is nothing hard for us because we already was have what we need, and that why we mostly grow very fast with new things after patch ! not because "cheating" !
                        So same story for another guys in Warriors , because we playing smart and clever not "cheating" !

Merge was not fail, and was nice, and still see it nice idea, because both servers was dead already, merge revived both servers, we have now more fun, more action, we know can play a real battles like last guild battle, was a really nice first real battle we saw ! and crusaders have a good players like Buckas, i hope you just keep this picture in our eyes, and don't break it with stupid posts like what I read here !

I think this thread must got closed, simply because what i see here is players attack another players and a whining party must be closed because its enough.

BTW jimmys, you cant blame people because their English ! like me and more than 60% of players, English is not mother tongue language !
                        1) who told you that i don't know whats hacking or cheating is? only u say it...
                        not all of times of cheating is bannable? ok u just show what u said no need to answer more but...
                        first of all u need to read better what we call before u post so much things also...
                        we also speak about whats fair and cheating is not included into fairless
                        with your way i know u put the word 'cheating'...
                        but only with your way and some sneeky ways to say & proof: i cheat but its fair
                        u know and all know very well CHEAT it IS Bannable as its cheat!
                        and not included to a GAME! a real game! and if u want to call it game!
                        u know and all know very well HACKING it IS Bannable as its hack!
                        just the end of that is that the most ppl cheating in and out game all day long,
                        and if u have a better way to explain us whats cheat and whats not were here...

None G.M Answer yet, and just wondering...
                        100% they read it...
                        100% not show...
                        its fair? or make money and u don't care?
                        its hard to find the hackers?
                        u can't do anything about it?
                        something... a clue? so we can stop complaining? tired.
                        give us something even the worst don't play it God coz your not...
                        we are humans and we respect and care for the game by paying it
                        so as u r humans to we expect to respect us back!
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:15 PM. Reason: Merged posts
                        Miaw... ^_~

Comment

jimmy may you stop replay without insults and replay without this madness accent !

May you back and read my replay ! in additional of all of that, you just know us from 1 week only, and 2nd patch come from a few days too ! so when we have knowledge and we was saving our goods for this part of patch, you wonder now for our power ! why ? you was playing with us for months to know who is good and who is bad? personally I got my full PvP lvl 55 set and enchanted it to +18 and full sockets and wings and did some refinements just because I saved my goods, even all of that my rank against another good players increased a little and not that much, why? because we all knew what will come in new patch as I said before and how we knew that, and like we know too there is a lot will come later like new troops , auction house and so

And Jut himself was powerful before 1 month of a new patch, and he soloed 3 mages in arena ! as you know knight weak against 1 mage with same power, imagine 3 good mages !

So, don't even think only powerful players in your guild !. Before merge I visited your server, and what I saw was only Buckas the most powerful players in your server with YaKuZa as good player there, while we was have +14 players in our guild only have more power than YaKuZa, i can count our good players before free balens, with in game names if you want

And btw, our guild members think that you sent a spy because the details that you got, and because YaKuZa joined us and after a few days return back to you

And if you sent or not we don't care and we will not do that same because this is called cheating and dirty way to play

Another point, Why Jut attacking you? its simple question to answer ! if you don't know ask him!

Again, calm down, go read my previous replay I know its a little long but read it with more coolness !

And when you see powerful players that not means they are "cheaters" and you think you just only the most powerful players in all servers ! go to server 3 as example and see players there and paying "money" not means you are the most powerful player because those little dollars that you spent ! its a way to play, its how you smart while you playing, and what knowledge you have.

Good luck now and have a nice time playing this awesome game

Originally posted by jimmys111
                          1) who told you that i don't know whats hacking or cheating is? only u say it...
                          not all of times of cheating is bannable? ok u just show what u said no need to answer more but...
                          first of all u need to read better what we call before u post so much things also...
                          we also speak about whats fair and cheating is not included into fairless
                          with your way i know u put the word 'cheating'...
                          but only with your way and some sneeky ways to say & proof: i cheat but its fair
                          u know and all know very well CHEAT it IS Bannable as its cheat!
                          and not included to a GAME! a real game! and if u want to call it game!
                          u know and all know very well HACKING it IS Bannable as its hack!
                          just the end of that is that the most ppl cheating in and out game all day long,
                          and if u have a better way to explain us whats cheat and whats not were here...
                          Seems I was writing replay while you writing this for me, anyway go and re-read it

Hacks is bannable, and the way to report that is go to support open ticket, cheat its a relativity thing ! you called sending spy not cheating while i call it cheating ! its not related to any term of use in this game ! but its cheating, another thing, when you have free chance to get balens, its now cheating, refresh page and get more balens is cheating while sponsor told you watch more to get a chance to win special rewards? and about fair and unfair issue, in your way of thing, its not fair for smart people to play with fool people

And a point that you dont want to understand, this is not R2 issue to ask them solve it, and as they getting money from players that pay directly, they getting money from players that pay indirectly from "free balens", and any issues of "cheating" with getting balens not related to R2, its like if someone in real life have additional work and gettign alot of money to spend, or even in bad picture someone stole money from bank or parents or any other way to spend in this game and you ask R2 to ban this player because he is stealing? be more smart guys!

Again, have a nice time.
                          Peace
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:15 PM. Reason: Merged posts
                          IGN: TheVictor
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                          Class: Mage - level 80
                          In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                          ------------------------------------------------------------
                          Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

lol never heard so much whining .....
                            well just for the record from ANOTHER Warriors member i got my wings buy buying balens , but still can manage earning 200-300 balens a day free without doing the vnp hide this shield that whatever the hell your going on about so really no reason for any moaning.. lets all just play the game and have fun

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                              jimmy may you stop replay without insults and replay without this madness accent !

May you back and read my replay ! in additional of all of that, you just know us from 1 week only, and 2nd patch come from a few days too ! so when we have knowledge and we was saving our goods for this part of patch, you wonder now for our power ! why ? you was playing with us for months to know who is good and who is bad? personally I got my full PvP lvl 55 set and enchanted it to +18 and full sockets and wings and did some refinements just because I saved my goods, even all of that my rank against another good players increased a little and not that much, why? because we all knew what will come in new patch as I said before and how we knew that, and like we know too there is a lot will come later like new troops , auction house and so

And Jut himself was powerful before 1 month of a new patch, and he soloed 3 mages in arena ! as you know knight weak against 1 mage with same power, imagine 3 good mages !

So, don't even think only powerful players in your guild !. Before merge I visited your server, and what I saw was only Buckas the most powerful players in your server with YaKuZa as good player there, while we was have +14 players in our guild only have more power than YaKuZa, i can count our good players before free balens, with in game names if you want

And btw, our guild members think that you sent a spy because the details that you got, and because YaKuZa joined us and after a few days return back to you

And if you sent or not we don't care and we will not do that same because this is called cheating and dirty way to play

Another point, Why Jut attacking you? its simple question to answer ! if you don't know ask him!

Again, calm down, go read my previous replay I know its a little long but read it with more coolness !

And when you see powerful players that not means they are "cheaters" and you think you just only the most powerful players in all servers ! go to server 3 as example and see players there and paying "money" not means you are the most powerful player because those little dollars that you spent ! its a way to play, its how you smart while you playing, and what knowledge you have.

Good luck now and have a nice time playing this awesome game
                              i appreciate what u said in some things but u not say it good...
                              1) confusing real things with lies and thats sneak not smart
                              2) to ''cheat'' the game its sneaky also and not smart ppl
                              3) i dint say i send spy but u post that i say i sent and u call me cheater...
                              4) u hide Jut` and say he was hold hes goods for the new merge and patch..
                              that he spend 100k euro + in a game like this? none will ever did that,
                              specially to our days that all going wrong in all world,
                              even a rich guy will think of it very much, and 'IF' there is a chance
                              someone will pay so much this is not the game that they will.
                              they r way better games and cheaper to do so.
                              and from the moment they say from your guild that they use this cheat/hack
                              call it as u wish u know its bannable both, only sneaky people say vice versa...
                              and tell us go jump from a bridge u coming here to hide him...
                              very nice of you...
                              5) to change a player in 2-3 days with so much u need to spend a lot of euros
                              i wont say the number because it pass the reality, and u saying,
                              they hold there goods (there good hacking program) yes i understand that way...
                              6) i dint say our players i say our guild more powerfull
                              i say for your powerfull 4-5 players not guild
                              7) also just to get your mind clear Yakuza quited the guild coz hes friend with Tomi
                              and joined warriors, but he quited playing after the things that happening
                              he does not want to participate in what the rest did as is the only from warriors
                              that c clear the unfair things happening, but me Naraya ask hes account and he give it to me
                              so i wanted to leave warriors not to stay in there, and that does not make me a spy smart ppl,
                              if i wanted to be a spy i have stayed in to GW... do i ? so please don't call me a cheater...
                              8) i don't need to ask someone that attack with that way acting like a kid...

Originally posted by TheVictorious
                              Seems I was writing replay while you writing this for me, anyway go and re-read it

Hacks is bannable, and the way to report that is go to support open ticket, cheat its a relativity thing ! you called sending spy not cheating while i call it cheating ! its not related to any term of use in this game ! but its cheating, another thing, when you have free chance to get balens, its now cheating, refresh page and get more balens is cheating while sponsor told you watch more to get a chance to win special rewards? and about fair and unfair issue, in your way of thing, its not fair for smart people to play with fool people

And a point that you dont want to understand, this is not R2 issue to ask them solve it, and as they getting money from players that pay directly, they getting money from players that pay indirectly from "free balens", and any issues of "cheating" with getting balens not related to R2, its like if someone in real life have additional work and gettign alot of money to spend, or even in bad picture someone stole money from bank or parents or any other way to spend in this game and you ask R2 to ban this player because he is stealing? be more smart guys!

Again, have a nice time.
                              Peace
                              1) Can u explain what it means the word: Cheat?
                              as u look u know good what it mens,
                              2) so when u have the chance to cheat u cheat? thats sneak not smart again & again.
                              we saying the same things as u know the reality but u trying to twist the words like
                              all the people have something to hide... the rest can c its not blind,
                              nothing more to say as tired to c wright what the most ppl wright over and over
                              without to read and THINK of them.
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:17 PM. Reason: Merged posts
                              Miaw... ^_~

Comment

1st we were cheaters now we are cheaters and hackers soon rapists and murderers. last post here too busy killing crudaders in 3 hits.

Comment

Working...
                                X