Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Balens - always honest balens ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by jimmys111
    None G.M Answer yet, and just wondering...
    100% they read it...
    100% not show...
    its fair? or make money and u don't care?
    its hard to find the hackers?
    u can't do anything about it?
    something... a clue? so we can stop complaining? tired.
    give us something even the worst don't play it God coz your not...
    we are humans and we respect and care for the game by paying it
    so as u r humans to we expect to respect us back!
    omg thats so dramatic,i think im going to cry
    Name:Nova
    Class:Mage
    Status:Toatlly a free player

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by jimmys111 View Post
      i appreciate what u said in some things but u not say it good...
      1) confusing real things with lies and thats sneak not smart
      2) to ''cheat'' the game its sneaky also and not smart ppl
      3) i dint say i send spy but u post that i say i sent and u call me cheater...
      4) u hide Jut` and say he was hold hes goods for the new merge and patch..
      that he spend 100k euro + in a game like this? none will ever did that,
      specially to our days that all going wrong in all world,
      even a rich guy will think of it very much, and 'IF' there is a chance
      someone will pay so much this is not the game that they will.
      they r way better games and cheaper to do so.
      and from the moment they say from your guild that they use this cheat/hack
      call it as u wish u know its bannable both, only sneaky people say vice versa...
      and tell us go jump from a bridge u coming here to hide him...
      very nice of you...
      5) to change a player in 2-3 days with so much u need to spend a lot of euros
      i wont say the number because it pass the reality, and u saying,
      they hold there goods (there good hacking program) yes i understand that way...
      6) i dint say our players i say our guild more powerfull
      i say for your powerfull 4-5 players not guild
      7) also just to get your mind clear Yakuza quited the guild coz hes friend with Tomi
      and joined warriors, but he quited playing after the things that happening
      he does not want to participate in what the rest did as is the only from warriors
      that c clear the unfair things happening, but me Naraya ask hes account and he give it to me
      so i wanted to leave warriors not to stay in there, and that does not make me a spy smart ppl,
      if i wanted to be a spy i have stayed in to GW... do i ? so please don't call me a cheater...
      8) i don't need to ask someone that attack with that way acting like a kid...
      I'll not replay after this, but i just want to replay about 2 points:

      1. we don't use any kind of hack programs, and saving goods in your bag and vault don't want hack program, you smart ! when i saved clearing map 50-60 for later to save 2 mil gold without get them except when i need them so what the hard thing to do that ! do I need hack program ? and when i saved my VIP tokens and did my wheels after part 2 to get gold, its need hack program too? saving insignia and refinement crystals (i was have about 500, Tomi has 2000) its hard or need hack program too!, saving rods from guild blessing and boxes and a few from a few balens (free and payed for me using cashU) that need hack program too!? comon ! think smarter !

      2. I just tried to explain things but seems you don't want to understand, you just got frustration from losing your guild battle for first time, specially this post was after that ! anyway, if you think there is a problem related to R2 like a hack for a game, there is a support open ticket, and good luck.

      Last replay, I want play like anybody, and use what is "legal" way to get goods like "free balens" and events and another things, and call me or anybody cheater its depends in your way to think ! specially after you called saving goods a hack ! I have nothing to talk with you about it.

      Have a nice day and nice game.
      IGN: TheVictor
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S19 - Desert Curses
      Class: Mage - level 80
      In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Quitting game in 29th June 2014

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
        I'll not replay after this, but i just want to replay about 2 points:

        1. we don't use any kind of hack programs, and saving goods in your bag and vault don't want hack program, you smart ! when i saved clearing map 50-60 for later to save 2 mil gold without get them except when i need them so what the hard thing to do that ! do I need hack program ? and when i saved my VIP tokens and did my wheels after part 2 to get gold, its need hack program too? saving insignia and refinement crystals (i was have about 500, Tomi has 2000) its hard or need hack program too!, saving rods from guild blessing and boxes and a few from a few balens (free and payed for me using cashU) that need hack program too!? comon ! think smarter !

        2. I just tried to explain things but seems you don't want to understand, you just got frustration from losing your guild battle for first time, specially this post was after that ! anyway, if you think there is a problem related to R2 like a hack for a game, there is a support open ticket, and good luck.

        Last replay, I want play like anybody, and use what is "legal" way to get goods like "free balens" and events and another things, and call me or anybody cheater its depends in your way to think ! specially after you called saving goods a hack ! I have nothing to talk with you about it.

        Have a nice day and nice game.
        1) i don't say anything about u as i don't even know who u r in game
        so why u explain you self? u speak for entire warrior guild?
        you r in there vault as I'm not in yours and dunno who u r in game?
        don't use big words, and still don't understand why u say thing that never came up.
        2) legal the things that happening?
        your believe will not stop the fact, even the fact will change to your believe
        by your posts.. coz what I've say its not my believe (opinion) as u think it is,
        the most people say there opinion instead looking the reality of facts...
        they say even lie to there selfs just to find justice to there own option,
        but not in the truth...


        Originally posted by enio93 View Post
        omg thats so dramatic,i think im going to cry
        another serious warrior guild member

        Originally posted by plancha View Post
        1st we were cheaters now we are cheaters and hackers soon rapists and murderers. last post here too busy killing crudaders in 3 hits.
        You going well as reporter & don't stop watching Fantasy movies
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 07:18 PM. Reason: Merged posts
        Miaw... ^_~

        Comment


        • #64
          Anyway guys ,dont wrry,if u try hard everything will be ok.Look at me naraya,im a total free player and if u dont know ive always been a tough player(not like tomi,jut and sector).So despite the fact there are some free balens u must know how to use them .Anyway the cheat sh it u think,dont ekzist,if u dont belive that its ur matter
          Name:Nova
          Class:Mage
          Status:Toatlly a free player

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by enio93 View Post
            Anyway guys ,dont wrry,if u try hard everything will be ok.Look at me naraya,im a total free player and if u dont know ive always been a tough player(not like tomi,jut and sector).So despite the fact there are some free balens u must know how to use them .Anyway the cheat sh it u think,dont ekzist,if u dont belive that its ur matter
            so u r not an cheater/hacker why u post here?
            having anything better to do instead of confusing with your small words this threat?
            or it is because you don't know the hacking programs and u say free balens.
            Miaw... ^_~

            Comment


            • #66
              Firstly well done to those who have found out how to exploit the game I don't believe in naming people since they know who they are, and others will certainly have a idea on how quickly they have been able to gear up and can no longer even get close to beating them !!, since in almost all games is always someone at first in every game that finds a advantage, from finding places to get best drop loot, too making lots of ingame money. But think it is very wrong when these are earn't outside the game, but like all these games they need to make money to develop a game and make new ones, and also to cover the large costs of maintaining servers.
              But I can't see how the R2 company will be pleased when player in game have found a way round the system to get almost $200+ per day in balens for free, when using legitimate ways to gain balens you be lucky to get more than $0.10 per day.
              So will be interesting what will happen to these players, since if nothing is done to them the problem will spread, the actually players who are paying to keep this game going every month with stop playing, then I assume as in main other games this has happened too the game will be shut down.
              Which will be a great shame since I prefer this game a lot more than the new one they are developing since that looks a lot like all the other types of games that are out there whilst this one was different which is why I started playing this!!.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by jimmys111 View Post
                so u r not an cheater/hacker why u post here?
                having anything better to do instead of confusing with your small words this threat?
                or it is because you don't know the hacking programs and u say free balens.
                Hacking programs,what are u talking about????Dont speak ♥♥♥♥,there is no hacking program.Anyway why im explaining u that????Srry my bad.
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 07:18 PM.
                Name:Nova
                Class:Mage
                Status:Toatlly a free player

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by enio93 View Post
                  Hacking programs,what are u talking about????Dont speak ♥♥♥♥,there is no hacking program.Anyway why im explaining u that????Srry my bad.
                  to break rules and system called hacking
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 07:18 PM.
                  Miaw... ^_~

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Arent you just boring. lol since this yakuza guy quited, u decided to take hes account on ur own jimmy (he gave it to u) , it makes u as bad as every 1 else =)
                    im sure u will deny it, but if r2 would be interested of looking in to it and check them ips they dont match to old and new 1.
                    Last edited by Jeremu85; 12-17-2012, 03:41 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by jimmys111 View Post
                      so u r not an cheater/hacker why u post here?
                      -cut-
                      hold it right there, mister!
                      so you say that everyone posting here is a cheater/hacker?


                      looks like this thread slowly changing into flaming thread.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        it has been flaming since the begun of it, sadly.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Jeremu85 View Post
                          Arent you just boring. lol since this yakuza guy quited, u decided to take hes account on ur own jimmy (he gave it to u) , it makes u as bad as every 1 else =)
                          im sure u will deny it, but if r2 would be interested of looking in to it and check them ips they dont match to old and new 1.
                          Jeremu u here? oh sry man dint c you..
                          saying wihtout explain it... nice brain u use it often? don't maybe u burn it.
                          btw just let u know to have other ip because some1 give me hes account but never
                          use to do free balens and whatever he got its payment methods R2 knows that...
                          but you that can read the mind of others u know better...


                          Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                          hold it right there, mister!
                          so you say that everyone posting here is a cheater/hacker?


                          looks like this thread slowly changing into flaming thread.
                          this was the question from some1:
                          Anyway guys ,dont wrry,if u try hard everything will be ok.Look at me naraya,im a total free player and if u dont know ive always been a tough player(not like tomi,jut and sector).So despite the fact there are some free balens u must know how to use them .Anyway the cheat ♥♥♥♥ u think,dont ekzist,if u dont belive that its ur matter

                          and this was the answer of mine that u cut it:
                          so u r not an cheater/hacker why u post here?
                          having anything better to do instead of confusing with your small words this threat?
                          or it is because you don't know the hacking programs and u say free balens.


                          why cut there? here is the question and below the answer
                          why u confusing those 2 with your thinking? ofc like Devil does.

                          btw learn whats flame... coz this is not flame section
                          (both of u)
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 07:20 PM. Reason: Merged posts
                          Miaw... ^_~

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            i don't see any cheating going, just you whining about something you can do yourself an not cost you anything, r2 can't do anything besides remove surveys because it's not happening on their site. They chose to link their site to the surveys to get more money, which they are doing.

                            vpn's and proxy's are not hacks, idiot.

                            so get over it.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by xeroice View Post
                              i don't see any cheating going, just you whining about something you can do yourself an not cost you anything, r2 can't do anything besides remove surveys because it's not happening on their site. They chose to link their site to the surveys to get more money, which they are doing.

                              vpn's and proxy's are not hacks, idiot.

                              so get over it.
                              so u mean its legal?
                              permanent ban those hackers!
                              to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                              how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Lester_Manuel View Post
                                so u mean its legal?
                                where it stands now, yes.
                                doing surveys to get balen is legal.

                                but when it comes to using proxy's an vpn on the survey site, it may not be, but once again the survey sites ARE NOT RAN BY R2 GAMES.

                                they are just collecting the pay check for you mass spamming surveys, so either way, shape or form you are still paying them back.

                                So i suspect all R2 mod's to remain silent on this matter since its not their problem survey sites are being spammed, because those sites are still paying them.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X