Balens - always honest balens ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

conclusion
    using free balen offer with additional tool to refresh the offer many times, is considered a cheat or not?
    if not?? it will ruin the game,
    why? cuz why u pay if u can get it free?
    so, i think its not fair for paying customer.

im sure im right in this logic. lets wait for R2GM to answer that, no need to out of the topic.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
      conclusion
      using free balen offer with additional tool to refresh the offer many times, is considered a cheat or not?
      if not?? it will ruin the game,
      why? cuz why u pay if u can get it free?
      so, i think its not fair for paying customer.

im sure im right in this logic. lets wait for R2GM to answer that, no need to out of the topic.
      then dont pay! go make free balens sponsor will pay for u

Comment

Originally posted by R23776663 View Post
        then dont pay! go make free balens sponsor will pay for u
        so if its legal... lets make a guide then

lol out of topic. trololol
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by tenej View Post
          Why you dont said IGN? You come here to talk a ♥♥♥♥ about our guild. Believe me, I dont care if I lose in fair way. And we was happy with server merge because it is boring to be no1 without rivalry guild. But we dont get rivalry guild. We get a cheaters. You going to tell that is not truth? If you are serious, then talk with their members about it. If you know truth, then you are come here with lies, and abuse us.
          Free offer are legal that is true. If you dont turn on tools who will hide your ip, and rotate proxies to refresh same "free" offers. And no they not block it. Maybe they block some VPN softwares, but their security is terrible, so you can do the same even if you set a proxy in browser. Only 1 of companies with free offers detect a proxy. And you are tell just one side of story. Where is another? You can acting like you arent understand. But no, you just telling things those will abuse us. You know very well that companies who make free offers pay to host need peoples who will watch their advertisements, and they are not need peoples who will cheating refresh only that they get a reward. So, its not legal way.
          And this is not against S19 warriors, This is against all cheaters. I cannot talk about servers where Im not played. But I will say same for everyone who doing same things.
          If you are happy with server situation, go on. You can stay and enjoy playing with cheaters. As I said in another post, if this not be solved in next month, I will leave. There are many games those I can play

Legendary stones was in bonus packages on ballen purchase event. dont tell that you dont know that. And if they use same tools as some of players from your guild, there are no chance that 1 player can beat 4 of them. You all know that, you are just acting that you are dont know that. Again, if you are happy with that, go on, play with 1 guild on server, I will quit this ♥♥♥♥
          so u quit this ♥♥♥♥ already?

Comment

Working...
          X