Balens - always honest balens ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balens - always honest balens ?

I'm a standard player on the one of the servers, i bought some Balens to be stronger or make game more easy.
    During the play I was meet many players who spend a lot money to be best.
    But until now i do not meet players who can kill group of the other players 3-4 lv lower alone.
    How it is possible ?
    What i need to do to get that?
    Answer is simple buy balens.
    But how many ?
    I don't think so that anybody spend money to buy thousand of balens every day.

Then from where that balnes come?

Maybe from free gathering? But it is that possible to get it so much balens in very short time?

I do not know how, but it is visible how some player change from day to day.
    I'm first say sorry if they spend really money to get balens or get them in honest way.
    But i don't think so that so many peoples starts spend so much.
    If that happened i can only congratulate to R2 team.

For now is no sense to play for me because in honest way i cannot spend so much in that short time.
    I will do not cheat, because its remove any sense to play.
    I stop now spend my money because that have no sense.
    Rest I will left for your discussion.

a lto of benefits in first 2 week of server they get so much cookies from recharge, mayeb that?

about free balens, for example i can earn arount 1-30 per day, but few weeks ago i complete offers n get around 20k balens for 2 week
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Well, we can believe that they buy many balens to get them stronger...if we dont know truth.
      And truth is that some peoples use VPN direct and other tools to refresh Matomy free offers.
      And if R2 team do not get rid of it in future, they will show that they not respect peoples who pay to get better items.
      In that case, Ademiusik, you are right...no have sense to buy anything more

Comment

Originally posted by tenej View Post
        Well, we can believe that they buy many balens to get them stronger...if we dont know truth.
        And truth is that some peoples use VPN direct and other tools to refresh Matomy free offers.
        And if R2 team do not get rid of it in future, they will show that they not respect peoples who pay to get better items.
        so u use it too if u know about it? n how it works, all ofers after complete saving to ID of yr character, no? i dont know, very poor in IT knowledge
        class balance ****
        cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Maybe offers save ID, offerso give you huge ammount of balens, but as I heard, they refresh videos, which probably dont take ID
          And of course Im not use it, or you think that I will post about it? I would do same, but no, never, where is fun for playing if you strength your character in dirty way?
          Sad thing is that same persons who use it (we are 99% sure about that) talking ****, and show that they dont care.

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
          so u use it too if u know about it? n how it works, all ofers after complete saving to ID of yr character, no? i dont know, very poor in IT knowledge

Comment

well all i can say it sucks if people are cheating

Comment

we have free balens offers. in sea (south east asia) normally we only can get 40-50 video offer/day. but with vpn or any program to change/hide your ip, i can make 200-250 balens/day. if im not working, i can make more than that.
              and thats only from watching videos. it always work. gives you 1-4 balen/view, and you onle to "watch" it for few seconds. you can do other things while "watching".
              i wont risk myself with downloading something i don't even know what it used for, or some silly games, or wasting time for survey. most of it are "scam", theres always somthing wrong that makes your attempt for free balens failed.

Comment

Well you guys are in luck especially those who use free offers that r2 offers.

This well known site function the same way but the rewards are bigger.

Ok pm me guys for the link.

I got like $30 worth of balens weekly and close to catching up the #1 ranked player in my server.

Cheers.
                Last edited by R21970899; 12-30-2012, 12:16 PM. Reason: Ok

Comment

with good stat refine , astral , guild skill and gem and medal anything possible ... maybe they spend smart not hard ... and invest some time to join event ..
                  it is possible , fyi high lvl is nothing if stat sux
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                  U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

every1 knows and fears the s19 team in arena you just arent good enough to get us there or you would see we are good players

Comment

Originally posted by tenej View Post
                      lots of people complaining about how they can't afford to buy wings, and while r2 gives solution for those who can't recharge that much, you want to get rid of that option?
                      i know ademiusik and tenej is in same guild as buckas, a heavy casher from s25 (whic has merged with s19 last week). hes vip9, sure he have better stats than others with higher levels. but just because a guild with vip9 player lose to to guild that most of its member using free balens offers, you want to shut it down? the free balens offers.

Comment

There is alot of things u cant understand as i see:

* Those sponsors is a 3rd party that give R2 money for publish there Ads, so if u did "free" offer that's means you actually payed a money for R2 with indirect way, so your threaten not in its place, and so you have to learn about ads system, and BTW you talking like you spent a thousands of dollars that keep R2 opening servers !?
                        * I think you not about asking about solve "cheaters" problem, but seems you just got "******" from someone in your server?? why, cuz if not you could do that thing without write this post !
                        * those "cheaters" are using legal way ! they just watch videos, download spywares ! to get free balens, so they spend their times and there PC'es !
                        * For VPN programs, its already blocked and not working anymore, and yes I tried alot and nothing work, so its solved already and what is done is done, and seems like always i'm always late, but even that I'm not mad cuz someone get and i'm not, I dont risk my PC for spywares , and I dont want waste my data quota for videos, i'm happy playing free and it snot bad for me to pay 8$ for VIP each month , its enough for me

Finally, its a chance for all players to get power and its free available for all not for specific ppl , so if you mad cuz some got free balenes do that instead of whining ! and not all ppl rich like you don't be racist !

P.S: I know you wrote this cuz you whining for your 1st time not #1 guild after merge , sorry S25 warriors
                        Last edited by R26397581; 12-15-2012, 06:32 PM.
                        Server 25 - Mage Class

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                          lots of people complaining about how they can't afford to buy wings, and while r2 gives solution for those who can't recharge that much, you want to get rid of that option?
                          i know ademiusik and tenej is in same guild as buckas, a heavy casher from s25 (whic has merged with s19 last week). hes vip9, sure he have better stats than others with higher levels. but just because a guild with vip9 player lose to to guild that most of its member using free balens offers, you want to shut it down? the free balens offers.
                          I don't think he wants the free balens offers to be shut down. Just for VPN direct and other tools to not work and for people that use them to be punished.
                          Last edited by TheAncient; 12-15-2012, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by plancha View Post
                            every1 knows and fears the s19 team in arena you just arent good enough to get us there or you would see we are good players
                            i dont

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                            some of the offer ruin ur pc xD
                            and different country different offer , some country could get 200 balen each day from watching video while my country got 20 max only each day
                            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                            NasrulEyo
                            Mage
                            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                            U can submit a here
                            My guide

Comment

ye well would help if you were in a GMT server lol
                              Last edited by plancha; 12-15-2012, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X