No announcement yet.

Balens - always honest balens ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone file a ticket for this response?
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by plancha View Post
      every1 knows and fears the s19 team in arena you just arent good enough to get us there or you would see we are good players
      you can talk ♥♥♥♥, we are talk about s19 players exactly. And yes, Matomy know that some s19 are realy "good" players

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
      lots of people complaining about how they can't afford to buy wings, and while r2 gives solution for those who can't recharge that much, you want to get rid of that option?
      i know ademiusik and tenej is in same guild as buckas, a heavy casher from s25 (whic has merged with s19 last week). hes vip9, sure he have better stats than others with higher levels. but just because a guild with vip9 player lose to to guild that most of its member using free balens offers, you want to shut it down? the free balens offers.
      Yes. some of they are heavy cashiers, that is true. Im not heavy cashier, but yes, I paid some to be a little better. But what is your problem with that? If you are free player, you need to thanks to that peoples, because they give a free game to you. If there arent cashiers, not any game will be free.

But if you pi*ss off cashiers, why you dont tell truth then? They arent using free balens offer. They are using tools to hide ip and abuse Matomy offers. Why you dont tell that there are some of "PRO" players from same guild about you talk who have 100k+ balens? If you going to tell anything on my address, then please talk truth or leave me alone

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
      someone file a ticket for this response?
      I think some players filled tickets, but I dont think that r2team care about that. Sad thing

Originally posted by bolananas2nd
      macro tools?
      no wonder they can have so much.
      Ask Tomi, Jut, Sector, and other "BIG" players does they "cant have so much". You know it, you just come here with lies to abuse this topic

Gaming with cheating have not sense, because you kill fun in that way. But ok, if they want to continue it, their problem. They can enjoy status of "no1 guild" because probably you will be alone with other inactive guilds.
      I renew my VIP today, and that is my last. If r2team dont get rid of this, I will quit for sure. If r2team want to keep cheater, they can keep them, because only them will stay until they get bored, and r2team just can lose their money if they keep that. Their choice...
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:08 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

so you just say that yours ovn guild master did use this tools you are talking about to get the legendary gear and get vip 9, gems and so on

Comment

Why you dont said IGN? You come here to talk a ♥♥♥♥ about our guild. Believe me, I dont care if I lose in fair way. And we was happy with server merge because it is boring to be no1 without rivalry guild. But we dont get rivalry guild. We get a cheaters. You going to tell that is not truth? If you are serious, then talk with their members about it. If you know truth, then you are come here with lies, and abuse us.
          Free offer are legal that is true. If you dont turn on tools who will hide your ip, and rotate proxies to refresh same "free" offers. And no they not block it. Maybe they block some VPN softwares, but their security is terrible, so you can do the same even if you set a proxy in browser. Only 1 of companies with free offers detect a proxy. And you are tell just one side of story. Where is another? You can acting like you arent understand. But no, you just telling things those will abuse us. You know very well that companies who make free offers pay to host need peoples who will watch their advertisements, and they are not need peoples who will cheating refresh only that they get a reward. So, its not legal way.
          And this is not against S19 warriors, This is against all cheaters. I cannot talk about servers where Im not played. But I will say same for everyone who doing same things.
          If you are happy with server situation, go on. You can stay and enjoy playing with cheaters. As I said in another post, if this not be solved in next month, I will leave. There are many games those I can play

Originally posted by R26397581 View Post
          There is alot of things u cant understand as i see:

* Those sponsors is a 3rd party that give R2 money for publish there Ads, so if u did "free" offer that's means you actually payed a money for R2 with indirect way, so your threaten not in its place, and so you have to learn about ads system, and BTW you talking like you spent a thousands of dollars that keep R2 opening servers !?
          * I think you not about asking about solve "cheaters" problem, but seems you just got "******" from someone in your server?? why, cuz if not you could do that thing without write this post !
          * those "cheaters" are using legal way ! they just watch videos, download spywares ! to get free balens, so they spend their times and there PC'es !
          * For VPN programs, its already blocked and not working anymore, and yes I tried alot and nothing work, so its solved already and what is done is done, and seems like always i'm always late, but even that I'm not mad cuz someone get and i'm not, I dont risk my PC for spywares , and I dont want waste my data quota for videos, i'm happy playing free and it snot bad for me to pay 8$ for VIP each month , its enough for me

Finally, its a chance for all players to get power and its free available for all not for specific ppl , so if you mad cuz some got free balenes do that instead of whining ! and not all ppl rich like you don't be racist !

P.S: I know you wrote this cuz you whining for your 1st time not #1 guild after merge , sorry S25 warriors
          Originally posted by julle1 View Post
          so you just say that yours ovn guild master did use this tools you are talking about to get the legendary gear and get vip 9, gems and so on
          Legendary stones was in bonus packages on ballen purchase event. dont tell that you dont know that. And if they use same tools as some of players from your guild, there are no chance that 1 player can beat 4 of them. You all know that, you are just acting that you are dont know that. Again, if you are happy with that, go on, play with 1 guild on server, I will quit this ♥♥♥♥
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:08 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

got to spend smart only use balens to buy steed stuff and small items wb buffs stay away from ystery chest i have been riped off by d2games thay sell stuff in them no longer in game and thay will not pay you back for them the support and code riters in this game are lazy and cheats as far as making good on ripoffs and glitches i have had tickets open now for 3 weeks and spend 200 a week gaming on this site but will not spend another dime here there are games with better support ill start playing that like my buisness but if you do buy balens just use them on world boss buffs wings and crypt keys and sockets nothing els dont use for cooldowns on guild items such as shop its a ripoff

Comment

im this "Tomi" you talking about and i just got vip 4 a few days ago dont think thats a really big spender

i just play this game too much and so far there is no limit to that

Comment

Hey tenej, I don't know why you think R2 is waiting you to pay a few dollars and its begging to you to pay a few dollars ! and why R2 have to keep you and ban all members in that guild you say !
                And please stop whining and talk with respect ! and stop transcendent talking ! and Wonder about details that you have ! how I know that you don't used same way and just make yourself innocent ! if that was cheat as you said ! , I don't care about all those issues I just telling my opinion ! and as i said I tried some a tools that you write here with another tools just to see, and what I got is fake offers with spywares or banned session or blocked IP.
                And Just for your information, as R2 take money from offers from sponsors, and this issue not R2 issue, who responsible about solve "illegal" way as you said of this issue is sponsors, because it not dependent on R2 company, R2 can only disable or enable this not stop it or solve any issues related to this kind of problems.

The only thing you did now is made a real enemy inside game, so you will quit cuz that not cuz this balenes issue
                Server 25 - Mage Class

Comment

i was happy before we got merce whit yours server. because from day 1 i cut not kill a player there was 5-6 lvl lower then me, whit not is normal.

i my country i can farm like 8-30 balens a day, how do i get 75 balens to get the cata key, i need 1 pr. day, plc thell me? i like to learn how, how do i get balens to get others stuff whit max 30 balens a day!!!!
                  THELL ME i like to learn!!!!!
                  i know a way, maby not the best way to do it, hide ip yes and see videos close windue and open a new one, some of the videos you can see over and over again yes, and some you can
                  only see 1 times, like in my crountry, can only see then 1 times ever, so you have to hide it, so i spent hours and hours of times to see videos, borring yes. how great do you think that is, whit all the new stuff there is all the time, for ppl there dont have real money to pay for balens, for poor ppl, there like to have some fun to, not only the rich one, (then you maby will say: go and get a job, or a better one, yer that is great all ppl cant work, because there is no work to get, or they are sick or got others problems so they cant work) and the only thing they maby got in life it to play games.

how fun do you think it is to play a game where you alway is nothing, can nothing, because all ppl pay or farm balens, to be stronger and better, and you cant pay or farm many balens because of yours country, that is not fun or great at all. and balens and stuff in s1 china server is cheaper then the rest of the server, os that is cheating to.

Comment

im this "Tomi" you talking about and i just got vip 4 a few days ago dont think thats a really big spender

If you are Tomi, then you need to know that your members, say the same. I bet you never heard for Matomy. I bet you never had VPN direct and shield expand. Yeah, you just play. True story

for s25 mage...you are only who talk ♥♥♥♥ here. and your point is clear...you are in this topic to talk ♥♥♥♥ about our guild. so you can continue with that, but you can leave me alone, I will not answer to any of your anymore. Im just not poor like you to hide beside R2 nick. And Tomi is in my friend list. Some of their members also. I was in mp many time with their members. And I dont have nothing against their guild (like you have against our), I just write here because Im against cheating. And anyone who want to make me an enemy, he can do, Im not care. I dont think that I will change the world, and probably if this situation continue, this is my last month in this game. I paid little more from few dollars, but that is not your problem, and your words about it just show your idiotism

@julle there are players from s19 who attack me with 10 lvl difference. but dont see any reason to be mad about it, that is just game thing
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:05 PM.

Comment

funny how every1 says vpn direct cause that was writen on our announcement you guys dont even know what it is. and shield expand just made me speachless lol

but what i still dont get is why isnt every1 doing this if its so easy to get balens if its possible to get 20k per day why isnt every1 doing it? stop writing in this post and go fast get 20k balens per day go go no1 will stop you

Comment

TENEJ then quit we dont care. BB.

the only one there is the BIG thing you say, it YOU. because you can not handle it, that is why you are wrining

Comment

The merge of S-19 & S-25 was a big fail,
                          1st reason S-25 was good players speak and respect etc other
                          maybe 1-2 stupit spammers like u never miss but we getting use to
                          S-19 bring many bad behave ppl to our server,
                          expect that they r also find a way to hack the game
                          and even that they use it to destroy the server,
                          don't know if that was in Purpose or just by mistake but they did,
                          so don't expect ppl stay & continue play and pay your game...
                          at list me if this is not goin to stop & some justice to those they
                          use so many balens that we never get even 0.01% close to them
                          i have no point of playing as 1 of them can beat more then 10 of us
                          that we were the best players that we do not cheat/hack
                          its rediculus... just do something please we like your game
                          but we don't like how you let it go...

There is alot of things u cant understand as i see:

* Those sponsors is a 3rd party that give R2 money for publish there Ads, so if u did "free" offer that's means you actually payed a money for R2 with indirect way, so your threaten not in its place, and so you have to learn about ads system, and BTW you talking like you spent a thousands of dollars that keep R2 opening servers !?
                          * I think you not about asking about solve "cheaters" problem, but seems you just got "******" from someone in your server?? why, cuz if not you could do that thing without write this post !
                          * those "cheaters" are using legal way ! they just watch videos, download spywares ! to get free balens, so they spend their times and there PC'es !
                          * For VPN programs, its already blocked and not working anymore, and yes I tried alot and nothing work, so its solved already and what is done is done, and seems like always i'm always late, but even that I'm not mad cuz someone get and i'm not, I dont risk my PC for spywares , and I dont want waste my data quota for videos, i'm happy playing free and it snot bad for me to pay 8$ for VIP each month , its enough for me

Finally, its a chance for all players to get power and its free available for all not for specific ppl , so if you mad cuz some got free balenes do that instead of whining ! and not all ppl rich like you don't be racist !

P.S: I know you wrote this cuz you whining for your 1st time not #1 guild after merge , sorry S25 warriors
                          use free offer y do that its free and acceptable
                          but change ip why? is cheat!
                          use more then 1 pc why? is cheat!
                          and u know it is...
                          don't try to cover the fact with your twisted words

i found funny all people that dissagree with the threat
                          is from Warriors guild of S-19... i wonder why...
                          also Many From Warriors Guild accept that they hacking in World chat
                          and screaming saying: ''what is going to happent? go tell them''
                          as i told (Bad Behave people) kids in mind or a small brain dmg
                          ego cheaters that trying to cover there mistakes and twist the true,
                          because they afraid maybe they will be punishment for them,
                          for me because i have said much times i stop playing
                          this time came...
                          if that is not goin to be fixed and rebalance the server somehow
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:07 PM. Reason: Merged posts
                          Miaw... ^_~

Comment

So its direct attack to S19! so smart ppl only in S19 and another +80 servers didnt have any of those?
                            You asking to bane players that defeat you in Guild Battle ! what the clean way to play whiners !
                            BTW, matomy itself asking you to watch more videos to win 1000 balens you can see banner there , its totally legal way at least as a sponsors say, and its not legal from sponsors like "SupersonicAds" to put alot of spywares , malwares and crappy programs scamming you.
                            What I see no cheating there, and its legal way, and as sponsors like ! and that's means more money for sponsors and R2 and u actually spend your time and your internet resources, so its "free" like this "free" game, you actually pay with indirect way !
                            And Mr. "TheAncient" I dont know if that true, but in case that right, how you knew things about that guild ! if you inside that guild already at least they help all guildies not only a private group of ppl to call them cheaters ! if you outside, how you knew about that ?
                            you r all over the place...
                            1) who did attack at S-19? S-19 did attack us as they using hack and broke the server up
                            2) who ask to ban u? just extermine from the planet earth ofc u r hacker and yes ban you diserve!
                            ps: u did not win... u never can win... the cheating belens did!
                            3) oO so the programs works by there selfs and offer u more balens that a player can have from free offers... right.
                            and its there fault that they get hacked not your that u hacking them?
                            {because some1 does not speak because u hit him.. just hit him more**
                            4) u have no idea even if you ask your self what r u continue saying..
                            5) learn litle more english and take some breath before continue wrighting.

they're just ****** over they lost to a better team, there do the best teamwork of 2 servers. I got my wings, by watching videos for hours and hours, and download and install stuff, all ppl can do it, STOP whining, and start to work for yours free balens.
                            another Warrior Guild Member

whoever do that even if its in our guild and we don't know
                            ofc deserve ban and called cheater but i don't know for who u talking to
                            so i can't say

and where did u find those stats in 1 week?
                            (without the GB win mount) coz no1 can do it
                            exept if u spent 600k $ to do so...

i was happy before we got merce whit yours server. because from day 1 i cut not kill a player there was 5-6 lvl lower then me, whit not is normal.

i my country i can farm like 8-30 balens a day, how do i get 75 balens to get the cata key, i need 1 pr. day, plc thell me? i like to learn how, how do i get balens to get others stuff whit max 30 balens a day!!!!
                            THELL ME i like to learn!!!!!
                            i know a way, maby not the best way to do it, hide ip yes and see videos close windue and open a new one, some of the videos you can see over and over again yes, and some you can
                            only see 1 times, like in my crountry, can only see then 1 times ever, so you have to hide it, so i spent hours and hours of times to see videos, borring yes. how great do you think that is, whit all the new stuff there is all the time, for ppl there dont have real money to pay for balens, for poor ppl, there like to have some fun to, not only the rich one, (then you maby will say: go and get a job, or a better one, yer that is great all ppl cant work, because there is no work to get, or they are sick or got others problems so they cant work) and the only thing they maby got in life it to play games.

how fun do you think it is to play a game where you alway is nothing, can nothing, because all ppl pay or farm balens, to be stronger and better, and you cant pay or farm many balens because of yours country, that is not fun or great at all. and balens and stuff in s1 china server is cheaper then the rest of the server, os that is cheating to.
                            u did many post allrdy jullie1 and i want u to get clear something
                            first we don't speak about you but you coming here to explain your self...
                            u don't need to do it. second we say the merge was fail only because of the cheaters
                            as newest server i was 1rst on most things
                            but i dint complain that the server came with older and bigger lvls
                            we complain about cheaters here and you r not, so again u don't need to complain
                            but also... u don't need to cover your dirty hacks your guild members do...
                            and just to get your self calm your are ok, u did not cheat u play normaly but plz...
                            don't cover them, coz u know its not right and they cheat as they spam it
                            in world chat, in front to everyone

funny how every1 says vpn direct cause that was writen on our announcement you guys dont even know what it is. and shield expand just made me speachless lol

but what i still dont get is why isnt every1 doing this if its so easy to get balens if its possible to get 20k per day why isnt every1 doing it? stop writing in this post and go fast get 20k balens per day go go no1 will stop you

if its so easy tell us... i'm damp i don't know can u post the descriptions?
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:07 PM. Reason: Merged posts
                            Miaw... ^_~

Comment

There is no cheaters in this game, some ppl is just smarter and clever then others are. And then there is 3 ppl there is wrining about is, then quit if you dont like it.

yours guild sent a spy over in ours guild how childish, cheating is that, ALOT TO. so that meens that all from server 25 and server 19 schall be banned, that is what you are saying.
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:13 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by julle1
                                yours guild sent a spy over in ours guild how childish, cheating is that, ALOT TO. so that meens that all from server 25 and server 19 schall be banned, that is what you are saying.
                                name of the spy? and that is not cheat
                                u don't even know what is smart what clever as u said & what is sneeky...
                                and as i c from your picture of ''bla bla bla''
                                u get ignored coz u r not ppl u can talk to.

btw this is to post a threat not chat and i'm out of hand of my self to so plz...
                                Miaw... ^_~

Comment

Working...
                                X