Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Balens - always honest balens ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ademiusik
    started a topic Balens - always honest balens ?

Balens - always honest balens ?

I'm a standard player on the one of the servers, i bought some Balens to be stronger or make game more easy.
    During the play I was meet many players who spend a lot money to be best.
    But until now i do not meet players who can kill group of the other players 3-4 lv lower alone.
    How it is possible ?
    What i need to do to get that?
    Answer is simple buy balens.
    But how many ?
    I don't think so that anybody spend money to buy thousand of balens every day.

Then from where that balnes come?

Maybe from free gathering? But it is that possible to get it so much balens in very short time?

I do not know how, but it is visible how some player change from day to day.
    I'm first say sorry if they spend really money to get balens or get them in honest way.
    But i don't think so that so many peoples starts spend so much.
    If that happened i can only congratulate to R2 team.

For now is no sense to play for me because in honest way i cannot spend so much in that short time.
    I will do not cheat, because its remove any sense to play.
    I stop now spend my money because that have no sense.
    Rest I will left for your discussion.

• R23776663
    replied
    Originally posted by tenej View Post
    Why you dont said IGN? You come here to talk a ♥♥♥♥ about our guild. Believe me, I dont care if I lose in fair way. And we was happy with server merge because it is boring to be no1 without rivalry guild. But we dont get rivalry guild. We get a cheaters. You going to tell that is not truth? If you are serious, then talk with their members about it. If you know truth, then you are come here with lies, and abuse us.
    Free offer are legal that is true. If you dont turn on tools who will hide your ip, and rotate proxies to refresh same "free" offers. And no they not block it. Maybe they block some VPN softwares, but their security is terrible, so you can do the same even if you set a proxy in browser. Only 1 of companies with free offers detect a proxy. And you are tell just one side of story. Where is another? You can acting like you arent understand. But no, you just telling things those will abuse us. You know very well that companies who make free offers pay to host need peoples who will watch their advertisements, and they are not need peoples who will cheating refresh only that they get a reward. So, its not legal way.
    And this is not against S19 warriors, This is against all cheaters. I cannot talk about servers where Im not played. But I will say same for everyone who doing same things.
    If you are happy with server situation, go on. You can stay and enjoy playing with cheaters. As I said in another post, if this not be solved in next month, I will leave. There are many games those I can play

Legendary stones was in bonus packages on ballen purchase event. dont tell that you dont know that. And if they use same tools as some of players from your guild, there are no chance that 1 player can beat 4 of them. You all know that, you are just acting that you are dont know that. Again, if you are happy with that, go on, play with 1 guild on server, I will quit this ♥♥♥♥
    so u quit this ♥♥♥♥ already?

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    Originally posted by R23776663 View Post
    then dont pay! go make free balens sponsor will pay for u
    so if its legal... lets make a guide then

lol out of topic. trololol

Leave a comment:

• R23776663
    replied
    Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
    conclusion
    using free balen offer with additional tool to refresh the offer many times, is considered a cheat or not?
    if not?? it will ruin the game,
    why? cuz why u pay if u can get it free?
    so, i think its not fair for paying customer.

im sure im right in this logic. lets wait for R2GM to answer that, no need to out of the topic.
    then dont pay! go make free balens sponsor will pay for u

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    conclusion
    using free balen offer with additional tool to refresh the offer many times, is considered a cheat or not?
    if not?? it will ruin the game,
    why? cuz why u pay if u can get it free?
    so, i think its not fair for paying customer.

im sure im right in this logic. lets wait for R2GM to answer that, no need to out of the topic.

Leave a comment:

• R24877577
    replied
    Originally posted by scynett View Post
    In the end it is just a game so if I don’t like it I should just stop playing. It would be nice to see a no ballen server though. I would make a new character there no thought!
    From your post you don't realize that this is a business. This game cannot be free and R2games needs money to pay their employees and all the overhead to keep this game running. A no balen server would be a bad idea because they can't make money off it and most players that are only willing to spend a few balens or none at all will want to join and it will make the cashers less inclined to spend money on the other servers and result in far less income and the game would shut down. My problem is the direction R2 and 7games has taken. They focus on short-term profits more so than the longetivity of the game.

Leave a comment:

• R21970899
    replied
    Originally posted by StormSprit View Post
    for my country i can't see any " free offers " from those sites .. and can't get balens at all .. but i will stay in the game
    me too cause i can get a lot of balens in a slow, steady , and free rate thx to the free oppritunites out there see post #8

Leave a comment:

• StormSprit
    replied
    for my country i can't see any " free offers " from those sites .. and can't get balens at all .. but i will stay in the game

Leave a comment:

• Arouris
    replied
    goodmorning.

at first i want to say that i dont know if there is a cheat or a hack or smthing.
    I want to say that if some1 uses smthing like that to get more balens then R2 made a big mistake... but i have only heard rummors about it they may purches the balens and cause they dont want to sound rich they are telling ppl that they took them for free as a hack (althought i couldnt belive that some would use so much money on a game)

and i am asking u guys have u opened a ticket to notify the game admins? cause i dont think that some1 from r2 would care for an other post of complains...

if no1 has done it then let me try and i would ask directly if its legal for them to some1 hach the free balens system then if it is i will find the way and post it here for all to use it.... if 1 can we all should

i dont mind if i will cheat a company which made thoushand of euros/dollars over a few months...

Leave a comment:

• plancha
    replied
    was talking about the download offers i never even tried the trial offers

Leave a comment:

• Queensporsche
    replied
    I'm sorry, but I can't take it any more. I didn't even have the stomach to read through this entire thread. Free in game currency sponsor offers have been around for years. I used them on games well before this one. I've used the offer rewards to obtain upwards of 8 to 9K of balens, all done legitimately, and on all of the various offer formats. Disregard what the previous person said about Matomy offers not working, I just did one yesterday. I never do the video offers, I do all of the TRIAL offers, yes, even the ones that ask for credit card information. It's no different than buying something online with your credit card. I do have a prepaid card with a few dollars on it that I use for this purpose. I always cancel the trial subscriptions before the date I am to be charged, and up until now I have NEVER been charged for any service beyond the trial date other than Netflix which I chose to keep. I also even got one of the survey offers to finally qualify me and it was a 630 balen survey for about 20 mins of my time. Granted most of the surveys do suck though. lol.

One of these days I may make a list of the known good offers and instructions on how to complete them and get balens. I will also say that the rewards companies DO work with you. If you do not get paid for an offer, which has happened to me before, they will credit your account if you can provide proof. Only once so far did they not credit me with balens but it was because I had signed up with the same comopany before using an offer for a different game. lol. lYou have to be careful when it says "new customers only" that you haven't signed up for that service in the past. Anyway, good luck to everyone.

Leave a comment:

• TheAncient
    replied
    If you don't think there's anything wrong with using tools to exploit the free balens offers why not create a guide on how to do it?

Leave a comment:

• scynett
    replied
    There is a lot of talk about the free ballens so I wanted to say my thoughts also.

I am Illussion playing on server 25 a level 60 mage. I never had a vip account and I don’t have any ballens, free or otherwise. I know I am a lot weaker because of this and I don’t mind, I just try to compete as much as I can.

I wouldn’t call the free ballens abuse a cheat or a hack, I’d say it’s an exploit, but how we call it doesn’t really matter. I just don’t like the idea that one can become so much stronger with ballens. Sure the option is there from the game company, and all can use it. And some found a way to exploit this to get more. I don’t like this, but it was not unexpected, people will always use the exploits they find in games.

The option for ballens should not exist in my opinion, especially for the free ones. The game takes already a lot of time, and we have to be online daily at specific times. Now we must also farm for ballens or have no chance to compete. I mean I am here to play a game I like and have fun, not to spend my time doing boring things like watching videos because they give R2 money. And some of the offers are dangerous, they add spyware to the pc ( I have heard this and not verified it, if I am wrong I am sorry just ignore this), and some even ask for a credit card saying there will be no charge. Seriously why would I give my credit card so such a questionable site?

This should definitely not be part of the game.

Well unfortunately the situation is like this, and I don’t like it nor do I see things changing. It seems that R2 is trying to squish as much money as it can from its players and doesn’t care about game balance. And don’t tell me this game has any balance. They could make money by selling things that don’t affect the game balance, like character skins, or blitz which is a nice free feature now that just saves time. I am sure they could think of a lot more.

In the end it is just a game so if I don’t like it I should just stop playing. It would be nice to see a no ballen server though. I would make a new character there no thought!

Leave a comment:

• jimmys111
    replied
    Originally posted by plancha View Post
    lol wonder what crusaders would say if we post a guide on how to farm balens better not or they would go crazy

atm matomy closed all working offers we are left with 80 pages of spyware and spam

only getting balens from videos now and funny thing is no need to change ip at all so you can see how funny it is to us this discussion since its based on the need to change ip multiple times to get balens
    at this lvl we r now yea the dmg is done
    but people allrdy left, and people continue leaving...
    if is that cool with you and all the rest fine then...
    nothing alse to say to this topic

Leave a comment:

• plancha
    replied
    Originally posted by R24034269 View Post
    The question is this: does r2 make more money from those who actually buy balens or do they make more money from those getting the free balens? I am sure both are a nice source of income, but which is going to mean more.

I already have seen an additional people using the vpn/hotspotshield/what ever way around the ip tracking to gain more balens then most people buy in a week. These people are *NOT* part of any of the guilds/server mentioned above. So this issue is spreading to the other servers out there. So, doing these free offers and using some form of a ''tool'' to aid in gather countless free balens is going to drastically imbalance the game, until either everyone knows how to do it or it's removed or limited within the game.

So, if thats the case, why don't we have a guide published yet on how to do it? **If those who are doing it fear nothing, then why not make one? **Greed? They should already be countless free balens ahead of everyone else.

I know myself, who might not be as computer savy as those who figured out the way to beat the free balen system, would like to know. I'd rather run a bunch of proxy tools and get something for free, then actually spend my hard earned cash

Some simple solutions, leave the free balen offers as it. Pick the country that has the lowest possible free balen income and make that a ''daily limit''. If you go over your daily limit, you gain the extra's the following day; unless the daily limit is met again. And so on.

If that seems ''to hard'' as a solution, remove the free balens all together.

Or even better solution; one of these smarty people out there just publish a guide so everyone else can now start doing it.
    lol wonder what crusaders would say if we post a guide on how to farm balens better not or they would go crazy

atm matomy closed all working offers we are left with 80 pages of spyware and spam

only getting balens from videos now and funny thing is no need to change ip at all so you can see how funny it is to us this discussion since its based on the need to change ip multiple times to get balens

Leave a comment:

Working...
X