Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R23766089
    replied
    I am Mental and this thing went to hell in a hand basket quickly. Lets add some jelly donuts to it eh?
    I can barly get 30 bleans a day cause I am lazy that way and just dont want to do the work to get more. I live in the US and there is no shortage of offers free or otherwise to choose from to get beleans.
    You can mone and grone all you want but in the end just because 3-4 players are "cheating" as you call it means nothing. My char has been pethetick from the biginning and will most likely stay that way, but I will continue to play the game because it is a fun game. Yeah sure its a bit anoying haveing so many players that can beat me but thats is a given in any game.
    I beleave with hard work and persistance that anyone can reach the top. I listen to everyone talking about how they kick Tomi's but in the arena all the time and this comes from players that ether buy there bleans or dont have them at all.
    This thred is nothing more then you feeling buttwipped, and it should never have been started.
    So for my final words:

S19 Warriors RULE

NOW GIVE ME ROSES

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by R24034269 View Post
    The question is this: does r2 make more money from those who actually buy balens or do they make more money from those getting the free balens? I am sure both are a nice source of income, but which is going to mean more.

I already have seen an additional people using the vpn/hotspotshield/what ever way around the ip tracking to gain more balens then most people buy in a week. These people are *NOT* part of any of the guilds/server mentioned above. So this issue is spreading to the other servers out there. So, doing these free offers and using some form of a ''tool'' to aid in gather countless free balens is going to drastically imbalance the game, until either everyone knows how to do it or it's removed or limited within the game.

So, if thats the case, why don't we have a guide published yet on how to do it? **If those who are doing it fear nothing, then why not make one? **Greed? They should already be countless free balens ahead of everyone else.

I know myself, who might not be as computer savy as those who figured out the way to beat the free balen system, would like to know. I'd rather run a bunch of proxy tools and get something for free, then actually spend my hard earned cash

Some simple solutions, leave the free balen offers as it. Pick the country that has the lowest possible free balen income and make that a ''daily limit''. If you go over your daily limit, you gain the extra's the following day; unless the daily limit is met again. And so on.

If that seems ''to hard'' as a solution, remove the free balens all together.

Or even better solution; one of these smarty people out there just publish a guide so everyone else can now start doing it.
    hahahaha try it on google... u should get the answer.

Leave a comment:

• R25712627
    replied
    i don't see a problem with it, especialy since r2games basicly allows it right now and won't give official answers.

Leave a comment:

• R24034269
    replied
    The question is this: does r2 make more money from those who actually buy balens or do they make more money from those getting the free balens? I am sure both are a nice source of income, but which is going to mean more.

I already have seen an additional people using the vpn/hotspotshield/what ever way around the ip tracking to gain more balens then most people buy in a week. These people are *NOT* part of any of the guilds/server mentioned above. So this issue is spreading to the other servers out there. So, doing these free offers and using some form of a ''tool'' to aid in gather countless free balens is going to drastically imbalance the game, until either everyone knows how to do it or it's removed or limited within the game.

So, if thats the case, why don't we have a guide published yet on how to do it? **If those who are doing it fear nothing, then why not make one? **Greed? They should already be countless free balens ahead of everyone else.

I know myself, who might not be as computer savy as those who figured out the way to beat the free balen system, would like to know. I'd rather run a bunch of proxy tools and get something for free, then actually spend my hard earned cash

Some simple solutions, leave the free balen offers as it. Pick the country that has the lowest possible free balen income and make that a ''daily limit''. If you go over your daily limit, you gain the extra's the following day; unless the daily limit is met again. And so on.

If that seems ''to hard'' as a solution, remove the free balens all together.

Or even better solution; one of these smarty people out there just publish a guide so everyone else can now start doing it.

Leave a comment:

• jimmys111
    replied
    Mr. Xeroice

vpn's and proxy's are not hacks, idiot.
    A knife does not made to kill, but u can kill with that.
    (so a knife is not a knife.. is a knife) lol - nice mouth

where it stands now, yes.
    doing surveys to get balen is legal.

did i say its not?

but when it comes to using proxy's an vpn on the survey site, it may not be, but once again the survey sites ARE NOT RAN BY R2 GAMES.
    so u don't c any cheat and above your second
    replay-answer to Lester_Manuel u say maybe... (i'm the idiot)

they are just collecting the pay check for you mass spamming surveys, so either way, shape or form you are still paying them back.
    here that the adds gives money to R2 from the clicks u do and offers...
    if u do that million times they can't give so much money to R2 because the game been destroyed...
    i just thinking maybe both company's make the agreement and they leave it to ''0''
    just make money and let the things happen without care at all for the game...

something alse if i give u 1000k euro but i ask u to stop that game u do it?
    i bet u will, its not way far the same thing happening now.
    Last edited by jimmys111; 12-17-2012, 05:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xeroice
    replied
    Originally posted by Lester_Manuel View Post
    so u mean its legal?
    where it stands now, yes.
    doing surveys to get balen is legal.

but when it comes to using proxy's an vpn on the survey site, it may not be, but once again the survey sites ARE NOT RAN BY R2 GAMES.

they are just collecting the pay check for you mass spamming surveys, so either way, shape or form you are still paying them back.

So i suspect all R2 mod's to remain silent on this matter since its not their problem survey sites are being spammed, because those sites are still paying them.

Leave a comment:

• Lester_Manuel
    replied
    Originally posted by xeroice View Post
    i don't see any cheating going, just you whining about something you can do yourself an not cost you anything, r2 can't do anything besides remove surveys because it's not happening on their site. They chose to link their site to the surveys to get more money, which they are doing.

so get over it.
    so u mean its legal?

Leave a comment:

• xeroice
    replied
    i don't see any cheating going, just you whining about something you can do yourself an not cost you anything, r2 can't do anything besides remove surveys because it's not happening on their site. They chose to link their site to the surveys to get more money, which they are doing.

so get over it.

Leave a comment:

• jimmys111
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeremu85 View Post
    Arent you just boring. lol since this yakuza guy quited, u decided to take hes account on ur own jimmy (he gave it to u) , it makes u as bad as every 1 else =)
    im sure u will deny it, but if r2 would be interested of looking in to it and check them ips they dont match to old and new 1.
    Jeremu u here? oh sry man dint c you..
    saying wihtout explain it... nice brain u use it often? don't maybe u burn it.
    btw just let u know to have other ip because some1 give me hes account but never
    use to do free balens and whatever he got its payment methods R2 knows that...
    but you that can read the mind of others u know better...

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
    hold it right there, mister!
    so you say that everyone posting here is a cheater/hacker?

looks like this thread slowly changing into flaming thread.
    this was the question from some1:
    Anyway guys ,dont wrry,if u try hard everything will be ok.Look at me naraya,im a total free player and if u dont know ive always been a tough player(not like tomi,jut and sector).So despite the fact there are some free balens u must know how to use them .Anyway the cheat ♥♥♥♥ u think,dont ekzist,if u dont belive that its ur matter

and this was the answer of mine that u cut it:
    so u r not an cheater/hacker why u post here?
    having anything better to do instead of confusing with your small words this threat?
    or it is because you don't know the hacking programs and u say free balens.

why cut there? here is the question and below the answer
    why u confusing those 2 with your thinking? ofc like Devil does.

btw learn whats flame... coz this is not flame section
    (both of u)
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:20 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Leave a comment:

• Jeremu85
    replied
    it has been flaming since the begun of it, sadly.

Leave a comment:

• bolananas2nd
    replied
    Originally posted by jimmys111 View Post
    -cut-
    hold it right there, mister!
    so you say that everyone posting here is a cheater/hacker?

looks like this thread slowly changing into flaming thread.

Leave a comment:

• Jeremu85
    replied
    Arent you just boring. lol since this yakuza guy quited, u decided to take hes account on ur own jimmy (he gave it to u) , it makes u as bad as every 1 else =)
    im sure u will deny it, but if r2 would be interested of looking in to it and check them ips they dont match to old and new 1.
    Last edited by Jeremu85; 12-17-2012, 02:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jimmys111
    replied
    Originally posted by enio93 View Post
    Hacking programs,what are u talking about????Dont speak ♥♥♥♥,there is no hacking program.Anyway why im explaining u that????Srry my bad.
    to break rules and system called hacking
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• enio93
    replied
    Originally posted by jimmys111 View Post
    having anything better to do instead of confusing with your small words this threat?
    or it is because you don't know the hacking programs and u say free balens.
    Hacking programs,what are u talking about????Dont speak ♥♥♥♥,there is no hacking program.Anyway why im explaining u that????Srry my bad.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R23986151
    replied
    Firstly well done to those who have found out how to exploit the game I don't believe in naming people since they know who they are, and others will certainly have a idea on how quickly they have been able to gear up and can no longer even get close to beating them !!, since in almost all games is always someone at first in every game that finds a advantage, from finding places to get best drop loot, too making lots of ingame money. But think it is very wrong when these are earn't outside the game, but like all these games they need to make money to develop a game and make new ones, and also to cover the large costs of maintaining servers.
    But I can't see how the R2 company will be pleased when player in game have found a way round the system to get almost $200+ per day in balens for free, when using legitimate ways to gain balens you be lucky to get more than $0.10 per day.
    So will be interesting what will happen to these players, since if nothing is done to them the problem will spread, the actually players who are paying to keep this game going every month with stop playing, then I assume as in main other games this has happened too the game will be shut down.
    Which will be a great shame since I prefer this game a lot more than the new one they are developing since that looks a lot like all the other types of games that are out there whilst this one was different which is why I started playing this!!.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X