• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senjuu
    replied
    Originally posted by Lester_Manuel View Post
    I havent tried using free balens..
    we only get 8 video offers a day.. the rest of the offers are spywares and the ones that needs 1 dollar deposit to get your balens..

Leave a comment:

• tenej
    replied
    I know what any of these tools exactly do. I first time here that is in you announcement. And I know what is it. But explain for what you need to change your IP (or u really think that I dont know what is VPN direct), and why is reason that you write anything about VPN direct in announcement. To say peoples that is rumors about VPN, or to teach them how they can cheat also?
    Your point is clear julle. You are talking ♥♥♥♥. I said that hiding IP is cheat, you said it is not, because your country have 1 offer. So you proof that you cheat to watch hours and hours of videos. Very kind of you. R2team should to clap clap to you. Matomy also. And it is clear that peoples who exactly use this, come her to make anti-posts. We just talk about cheater, we just want that R2 team get rid of it. Whoever use it. This is not on Warriors address, this is because we want to play a game, a fair game, not with cheaters. You should show more respect to peoples who pay hundreds $ or more and make this or any game free for you. For me too. I supporter, but not much as some of they are. I support how much I can. But there are peoples who paid many money. Then some of you ABUSE FREE OFFERS with VPN tools, and watch thousand videos like you and get more balens from player who pay 500$ for example. You call it legal way? You think that is fair to player who paid much money for it, and give a free game to you. Why you dont say truth...that you dont care about it. congratulation to you and your "correct" point what peoples need to do
    Reason because I dont want to do same (and be sure that I have enough knowledge how it work) is not that I dont know what that tools are, I just dont want to do dirty things and break fun in game. If I play game I want fun. If you think that is only important is how much you strong, go on, you can all kill me in one hit and shout that you are big players. Yes you are professionals, I meat tons of you in my 10 years gaming experience. I dont need to be strongest (like you), and I stay kind person in every game I play.
    And you can say that Im only BIG in my BIG things, but I am happy that Im not cool like you, your some posts and "bla bla" spamming post tell enough about your person

And for Tomi's think in way that they make money for R2: that is literally true, but point of advertising is that person who visit it become a potential customer of things they offer. If you are think that you are important for R2 in that way you are totally wrong. That is like someone made advertisement website and have millions visits of BOTS. They can solve this if they care about it, probably R2team no, but Matomy of course because they have julle and his/her clones who work "so hard" to watch thousands of viddeos (2 seconds of each)

At the end, you can tell again that we talk ♥♥♥♥. You can say that is not truth. Your guild announcement and some of your players tell different. And admins should not solve this, that is their choice, I dont know for other players, but I said what I had. This is my last month if this dont be solved in meanwhile.
    And I come here to speak. I probably not pi*ss off anyone with stupid BB thing, but some peoples really need to heal their brains

Originally posted by julle1 View Post
    TENEJ then quit we dont care. BB.

the only one there is the BIG thing you say, it YOU. because you can not handle it, that is why you are wrining
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Buckas
    replied
    I normally to not respond to comments made about my play, but I feel compelled to at least respond to my actions. I use both means of obtaining Balens. I have purchased Balens outright and I have been rewarded with Balens through a purchase of an agreed vendor of R2. For example flowers for my wife or movie downloads. What some players do
    that may be considered "cheating" needs to be left up to R2 and their vendors to decide. This is a revenue generating game for R2 and it's shareholders. Any other aspect to discuss is mute. Having cash players and vendor agreements keeps R2 open for business and allows all of us to enjoy their games.
    I have also personally shown respect to every player on our server until that player disrespects me. I offer a olive leaf as a symbol of good faith and if that is ignored then I just get on with the game. It's unfortunate however that certain players tend to take this game a little to seriously and would much rather bully players rather trying to support in making the game fun for all. Cash and non cash players alike.

Take time to enjoy the social interaction with others from all over the world, instead of bringing the game and its players down. Thank you.

Buckas
    Lvl 59
    S25

Leave a comment:

• Lester_Manuel
    replied
    Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
    i'm from indonesia. same with some friends from malaysia and thailand.
    how much offers you get in philipine?

I havent tried using free balens..

Leave a comment:

• julle1
    replied
    Then stop wrining, all you do is wrining and wrining and so on.

Leave a comment:

• jimmys111
    replied
    Originally posted by julle1
    yours guild sent a spy over in ours guild how childish, cheating is that, ALOT TO. so that meens that all from server 25 and server 19 schall be banned, that is what you are saying.
    name of the spy? and that is not cheat
    u don't even know what is smart what clever as u said & what is sneeky...
    and as i c from your picture of ''bla bla bla''
    u get ignored coz u r not ppl u can talk to.

btw this is to post a threat not chat and i'm out of hand of my self to so plz...

Leave a comment:

• julle1
    replied
    There is no cheaters in this game, some ppl is just smarter and clever then others are. And then there is 3 ppl there is wrining about is, then quit if you dont like it.

yours guild sent a spy over in ours guild how childish, cheating is that, ALOT TO. so that meens that all from server 25 and server 19 schall be banned, that is what you are saying.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:13 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Leave a comment:

• jimmys111
    replied
    Originally posted by R26397581 View Post
    So its direct attack to S19! so smart ppl only in S19 and another +80 servers didnt have any of those?
    You asking to bane players that defeat you in Guild Battle ! what the clean way to play whiners !
    BTW, matomy itself asking you to watch more videos to win 1000 balens you can see banner there , its totally legal way at least as a sponsors say, and its not legal from sponsors like "SupersonicAds" to put alot of spywares , malwares and crappy programs scamming you.
    What I see no cheating there, and its legal way, and as sponsors like ! and that's means more money for sponsors and R2 and u actually spend your time and your internet resources, so its "free" like this "free" game, you actually pay with indirect way !
    And Mr. "TheAncient" I dont know if that true, but in case that right, how you knew things about that guild ! if you inside that guild already at least they help all guildies not only a private group of ppl to call them cheaters ! if you outside, how you knew about that ?
    you r all over the place...
    1) who did attack at S-19? S-19 did attack us as they using hack and broke the server up
    2) who ask to ban u? just extermine from the planet earth ofc u r hacker and yes ban you diserve!
    ps: u did not win... u never can win... the cheating belens did!
    3) oO so the programs works by there selfs and offer u more balens that a player can have from free offers... right.
    and its there fault that they get hacked not your that u hacking them?
    {because some1 does not speak because u hit him.. just hit him more**
    4) u have no idea even if you ask your self what r u continue saying..
    5) learn litle more english and take some breath before continue wrighting.

they're just ****** over they lost to a better team, there do the best teamwork of 2 servers. I got my wings, by watching videos for hours and hours, and download and install stuff, all ppl can do it, STOP whining, and start to work for yours free balens.
    another Warrior Guild Member

so you just say that yours ovn guild master did use this tools you are talking about to get the legendary gear and get vip 9, gems and so on
    whoever do that even if its in our guild and we don't know
    ofc deserve ban and called cheater but i don't know for who u talking to
    so i can't say

Originally posted by plancha View Post
    im this "Tomi" you talking about and i just got vip 4 a few days ago dont think thats a really big spender

i just play this game too much and so far there is no limit to that
    and where did u find those stats in 1 week?
    (without the GB win mount) coz no1 can do it
    exept if u spent 600k $ to do so...

i was happy before we got merce whit yours server. because from day 1 i cut not kill a player there was 5-6 lvl lower then me, whit not is normal.

i my country i can farm like 8-30 balens a day, how do i get 75 balens to get the cata key, i need 1 pr. day, plc thell me? i like to learn how, how do i get balens to get others stuff whit max 30 balens a day!!!!
    THELL ME i like to learn!!!!!
    i know a way, maby not the best way to do it, hide ip yes and see videos close windue and open a new one, some of the videos you can see over and over again yes, and some you can
    only see 1 times, like in my crountry, can only see then 1 times ever, so you have to hide it, so i spent hours and hours of times to see videos, borring yes. how great do you think that is, whit all the new stuff there is all the time, for ppl there dont have real money to pay for balens, for poor ppl, there like to have some fun to, not only the rich one, (then you maby will say: go and get a job, or a better one, yer that is great all ppl cant work, because there is no work to get, or they are sick or got others problems so they cant work) and the only thing they maby got in life it to play games.

how fun do you think it is to play a game where you alway is nothing, can nothing, because all ppl pay or farm balens, to be stronger and better, and you cant pay or farm many balens because of yours country, that is not fun or great at all. and balens and stuff in s1 china server is cheaper then the rest of the server, os that is cheating to.
    u did many post allrdy jullie1 and i want u to get clear something
    first we don't speak about you but you coming here to explain your self...
    u don't need to do it. second we say the merge was fail only because of the cheaters
    as newest server i was 1rst on most things
    but i dint complain that the server came with older and bigger lvls
    we complain about cheaters here and you r not, so again u don't need to complain
    but also... u don't need to cover your dirty hacks your guild members do...
    and just to get your self calm your are ok, u did not cheat u play normaly but plz...
    don't cover them, coz u know its not right and they cheat as they spam it
    in world chat, in front to everyone

funny how every1 says vpn direct cause that was writen on our announcement you guys dont even know what it is. and shield expand just made me speachless lol

but what i still dont get is why isnt every1 doing this if its so easy to get balens if its possible to get 20k per day why isnt every1 doing it? stop writing in this post and go fast get 20k balens per day go go no1 will stop you

if its so easy tell us... i'm damp i don't know can u post the descriptions?
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:07 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Leave a comment:

• jimmys111
    replied
    The merge of S-19 & S-25 was a big fail,
    1st reason S-25 was good players speak and respect etc other
    maybe 1-2 stupit spammers like u never miss but we getting use to
    S-19 bring many bad behave ppl to our server,
    expect that they r also find a way to hack the game
    and even that they use it to destroy the server,
    don't know if that was in Purpose or just by mistake but they did,
    so don't expect ppl stay & continue play and pay your game...
    at list me if this is not goin to stop & some justice to those they
    use so many balens that we never get even 0.01% close to them
    i have no point of playing as 1 of them can beat more then 10 of us
    that we were the best players that we do not cheat/hack
    its rediculus... just do something please we like your game
    but we don't like how you let it go...

Originally posted by R26397581 View Post
    There is alot of things u cant understand as i see:

* Those sponsors is a 3rd party that give R2 money for publish there Ads, so if u did "free" offer that's means you actually payed a money for R2 with indirect way, so your threaten not in its place, and so you have to learn about ads system, and BTW you talking like you spent a thousands of dollars that keep R2 opening servers !?
    * I think you not about asking about solve "cheaters" problem, but seems you just got "******" from someone in your server?? why, cuz if not you could do that thing without write this post !
    * those "cheaters" are using legal way ! they just watch videos, download spywares ! to get free balens, so they spend their times and there PC'es !
    * For VPN programs, its already blocked and not working anymore, and yes I tried alot and nothing work, so its solved already and what is done is done, and seems like always i'm always late, but even that I'm not mad cuz someone get and i'm not, I dont risk my PC for spywares , and I dont want waste my data quota for videos, i'm happy playing free and it snot bad for me to pay 8$ for VIP each month , its enough for me

Finally, its a chance for all players to get power and its free available for all not for specific ppl , so if you mad cuz some got free balenes do that instead of whining ! and not all ppl rich like you don't be racist !

P.S: I know you wrote this cuz you whining for your 1st time not #1 guild after merge , sorry S25 warriors
    use free offer y do that its free and acceptable
    but change ip why? is cheat!
    use more then 1 pc why? is cheat!
    and u know it is...
    don't try to cover the fact with your twisted words

i found funny all people that dissagree with the threat
    is from Warriors guild of S-19... i wonder why...
    also Many From Warriors Guild accept that they hacking in World chat
    and screaming saying: ''what is going to happent? go tell them''
    as i told (Bad Behave people) kids in mind or a small brain dmg
    ego cheaters that trying to cover there mistakes and twist the true,
    because they afraid maybe they will be punishment for them,
    for me because i have said much times i stop playing
    this time came...
    if that is not goin to be fixed and rebalance the server somehow
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:07 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Leave a comment:

• julle1
    replied
    TENEJ then quit we dont care. BB.

the only one there is the BIG thing you say, it YOU. because you can not handle it, that is why you are wrining

Leave a comment:

• plancha
    replied
    funny how every1 says vpn direct cause that was writen on our announcement you guys dont even know what it is. and shield expand just made me speachless lol

but what i still dont get is why isnt every1 doing this if its so easy to get balens if its possible to get 20k per day why isnt every1 doing it? stop writing in this post and go fast get 20k balens per day go go no1 will stop you

Leave a comment:

• tenej
    replied
    im this "Tomi" you talking about and i just got vip 4 a few days ago dont think thats a really big spender

If you are Tomi, then you need to know that your members, say the same. I bet you never heard for Matomy. I bet you never had VPN direct and shield expand. Yeah, you just play. True story

for s25 mage...you are only who talk ♥♥♥♥ here. and your point is clear...you are in this topic to talk ♥♥♥♥ about our guild. so you can continue with that, but you can leave me alone, I will not answer to any of your anymore. Im just not poor like you to hide beside R2 nick. And Tomi is in my friend list. Some of their members also. I was in mp many time with their members. And I dont have nothing against their guild (like you have against our), I just write here because Im against cheating. And anyone who want to make me an enemy, he can do, Im not care. I dont think that I will change the world, and probably if this situation continue, this is my last month in this game. I paid little more from few dollars, but that is not your problem, and your words about it just show your idiotism

@julle there are players from s19 who attack me with 10 lvl difference. but dont see any reason to be mad about it, that is just game thing
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• julle1
    replied
    i was happy before we got merce whit yours server. because from day 1 i cut not kill a player there was 5-6 lvl lower then me, whit not is normal.

i my country i can farm like 8-30 balens a day, how do i get 75 balens to get the cata key, i need 1 pr. day, plc thell me? i like to learn how, how do i get balens to get others stuff whit max 30 balens a day!!!!
    THELL ME i like to learn!!!!!
    i know a way, maby not the best way to do it, hide ip yes and see videos close windue and open a new one, some of the videos you can see over and over again yes, and some you can
    only see 1 times, like in my crountry, can only see then 1 times ever, so you have to hide it, so i spent hours and hours of times to see videos, borring yes. how great do you think that is, whit all the new stuff there is all the time, for ppl there dont have real money to pay for balens, for poor ppl, there like to have some fun to, not only the rich one, (then you maby will say: go and get a job, or a better one, yer that is great all ppl cant work, because there is no work to get, or they are sick or got others problems so they cant work) and the only thing they maby got in life it to play games.

how fun do you think it is to play a game where you alway is nothing, can nothing, because all ppl pay or farm balens, to be stronger and better, and you cant pay or farm many balens because of yours country, that is not fun or great at all. and balens and stuff in s1 china server is cheaper then the rest of the server, os that is cheating to.

Leave a comment:

• R26397581
    replied
    Hey tenej, I don't know why you think R2 is waiting you to pay a few dollars and its begging to you to pay a few dollars ! and why R2 have to keep you and ban all members in that guild you say !
    And please stop whining and talk with respect ! and stop transcendent talking ! and Wonder about details that you have ! how I know that you don't used same way and just make yourself innocent ! if that was cheat as you said ! , I don't care about all those issues I just telling my opinion ! and as i said I tried some a tools that you write here with another tools just to see, and what I got is fake offers with spywares or banned session or blocked IP.
    And Just for your information, as R2 take money from offers from sponsors, and this issue not R2 issue, who responsible about solve "illegal" way as you said of this issue is sponsors, because it not dependent on R2 company, R2 can only disable or enable this not stop it or solve any issues related to this kind of problems.

The only thing you did now is made a real enemy inside game, so you will quit cuz that not cuz this balenes issue

Leave a comment:

• plancha
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X