Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sronce
    replied
    got to spend smart only use balens to buy steed stuff and small items wb buffs stay away from ystery chest i have been riped off by d2games thay sell stuff in them no longer in game and thay will not pay you back for them the support and code riters in this game are lazy and cheats as far as making good on ripoffs and glitches i have had tickets open now for 3 weeks and spend 200 a week gaming on this site but will not spend another dime here there are games with better support ill start playing that like my buisness but if you do buy balens just use them on world boss buffs wings and crypt keys and sockets nothing els dont use for cooldowns on guild items such as shop its a ripoff

Leave a comment:

• tenej
    replied
    Why you dont said IGN? You come here to talk a ♥♥♥♥ about our guild. Believe me, I dont care if I lose in fair way. And we was happy with server merge because it is boring to be no1 without rivalry guild. But we dont get rivalry guild. We get a cheaters. You going to tell that is not truth? If you are serious, then talk with their members about it. If you know truth, then you are come here with lies, and abuse us.
    Free offer are legal that is true. If you dont turn on tools who will hide your ip, and rotate proxies to refresh same "free" offers. And no they not block it. Maybe they block some VPN softwares, but their security is terrible, so you can do the same even if you set a proxy in browser. Only 1 of companies with free offers detect a proxy. And you are tell just one side of story. Where is another? You can acting like you arent understand. But no, you just telling things those will abuse us. You know very well that companies who make free offers pay to host need peoples who will watch their advertisements, and they are not need peoples who will cheating refresh only that they get a reward. So, its not legal way.
    And this is not against S19 warriors, This is against all cheaters. I cannot talk about servers where Im not played. But I will say same for everyone who doing same things.
    If you are happy with server situation, go on. You can stay and enjoy playing with cheaters. As I said in another post, if this not be solved in next month, I will leave. There are many games those I can play

Originally posted by R26397581 View Post
    There is alot of things u cant understand as i see:

* Those sponsors is a 3rd party that give R2 money for publish there Ads, so if u did "free" offer that's means you actually payed a money for R2 with indirect way, so your threaten not in its place, and so you have to learn about ads system, and BTW you talking like you spent a thousands of dollars that keep R2 opening servers !?
    * I think you not about asking about solve "cheaters" problem, but seems you just got "******" from someone in your server?? why, cuz if not you could do that thing without write this post !
    * those "cheaters" are using legal way ! they just watch videos, download spywares ! to get free balens, so they spend their times and there PC'es !
    * For VPN programs, its already blocked and not working anymore, and yes I tried alot and nothing work, so its solved already and what is done is done, and seems like always i'm always late, but even that I'm not mad cuz someone get and i'm not, I dont risk my PC for spywares , and I dont want waste my data quota for videos, i'm happy playing free and it snot bad for me to pay 8$ for VIP each month , its enough for me

Finally, its a chance for all players to get power and its free available for all not for specific ppl , so if you mad cuz some got free balenes do that instead of whining ! and not all ppl rich like you don't be racist !

P.S: I know you wrote this cuz you whining for your 1st time not #1 guild after merge , sorry S25 warriors
    Originally posted by julle1 View Post
    so you just say that yours ovn guild master did use this tools you are talking about to get the legendary gear and get vip 9, gems and so on
    Legendary stones was in bonus packages on ballen purchase event. dont tell that you dont know that. And if they use same tools as some of players from your guild, there are no chance that 1 player can beat 4 of them. You all know that, you are just acting that you are dont know that. Again, if you are happy with that, go on, play with 1 guild on server, I will quit this ♥♥♥♥
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:08 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Leave a comment:

• julle1
    replied
    so you just say that yours ovn guild master did use this tools you are talking about to get the legendary gear and get vip 9, gems and so on

Leave a comment:

• tenej
    replied
    Originally posted by plancha View Post
    every1 knows and fears the s19 team in arena you just arent good enough to get us there or you would see we are good players
    you can talk ♥♥♥♥, we are talk about s19 players exactly. And yes, Matomy know that some s19 are realy "good" players

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
    lots of people complaining about how they can't afford to buy wings, and while r2 gives solution for those who can't recharge that much, you want to get rid of that option?
    i know ademiusik and tenej is in same guild as buckas, a heavy casher from s25 (whic has merged with s19 last week). hes vip9, sure he have better stats than others with higher levels. but just because a guild with vip9 player lose to to guild that most of its member using free balens offers, you want to shut it down? the free balens offers.
    Yes. some of they are heavy cashiers, that is true. Im not heavy cashier, but yes, I paid some to be a little better. But what is your problem with that? If you are free player, you need to thanks to that peoples, because they give a free game to you. If there arent cashiers, not any game will be free.

But if you pi*ss off cashiers, why you dont tell truth then? They arent using free balens offer. They are using tools to hide ip and abuse Matomy offers. Why you dont tell that there are some of "PRO" players from same guild about you talk who have 100k+ balens? If you going to tell anything on my address, then please talk truth or leave me alone

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
    someone file a ticket for this response?
    I think some players filled tickets, but I dont think that r2team care about that. Sad thing

Originally posted by bolananas2nd
    macro tools?
    no wonder they can have so much.
    Ask Tomi, Jut, Sector, and other "BIG" players does they "cant have so much". You know it, you just come here with lies to abuse this topic

Gaming with cheating have not sense, because you kill fun in that way. But ok, if they want to continue it, their problem. They can enjoy status of "no1 guild" because probably you will be alone with other inactive guilds.
    I renew my VIP today, and that is my last. If r2team dont get rid of this, I will quit for sure. If r2team want to keep cheater, they can keep them, because only them will stay until they get bored, and r2team just can lose their money if they keep that. Their choice...
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:08 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Leave a comment:

• akirayama0ka
    replied
    someone file a ticket for this response?

Leave a comment:

• bolananas2nd
    replied
    Originally posted by R23115401 View Post
    so you probaly not have a life ,and sit all day i net to watch vids + making surveys + changing ip and other stuf totaly kid
    ah, here we are, classic gamer behaviour.

Originally posted by TheAncient View Post
    It's not just players in losing guilds that are complaining and we are not whining about being able to get free balens. We are complaining about some players using tools to play the videos and refresh them so they can get thousands of balens from the same videos without having to be at a computer.
    macro tools?
    no wonder they can have so much.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:07 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Leave a comment:

• TheAncient
    replied
    Originally posted by julle1 View Post
    they're just ****** over they lost to a better team, there do the best teamwork of 2 servers. I got my wings, by watching videos for hours and hours, and download and install stuff, all ppl can do it, STOP whining, and start to work for yours free balens.
    It's not just players in losing guilds that are complaining and we are not whining about being able to get free balens. We are complaining about some players using tools to play the videos and refresh them so they can get thousands of balens from the same videos without having to be at a computer.

Leave a comment:

• julle1
    replied
    they're just ****** over they lost to a better team, there do the best teamwork of 2 servers. I got my wings, by watching videos for hours and hours, and download and install stuff, all ppl can do it, STOP whining, and start to work for yours free balens.

Leave a comment:

• R24820817
    replied
    And what videos they can refresh...?

Leave a comment:

• R23115401
    replied
    free to me. i don't spend any $ for watching videos. but if you want to count how much i pay for internet and electricity billing for watching those videos, suits yourself.

if what they said in world chat is true, 20k balens/day, and still have 130k in stock just from watching videos, they're overdoing it. they will break the ballance of the game itself.

so you probaly not have a life ,and sit all day i net to watch vids + making surveys + changing ip and other stuf totaly kid

Leave a comment:

• TheAncient
    replied
    Originally posted by plancha View Post
    ye thats a big problem you guys think free balens shouldnt exist but it does so deal with it. why should people be banned when they are making r2 money? i really dont get this way of thinking.
    I never said free balens shouldn't exist.

Originally posted by R26397581 View Post
    And Mr. "TheAncient" I dont know if that true, but in case that right, how you knew things about that guild ! if you inside that guild already at least they help all guildies not only a private group of ppl to call them cheaters ! if you outside, how you knew about that ?
    Obviously I am in the guild. How can I know what's being said on guild chat and in the announcement if I'm not in it?

Leave a comment:

• bolananas2nd
    replied
    Originally posted by Lester_Manuel
    from what country youre in?
    i'm from indonesia. same with some friends from malaysia and thailand.
    how much offers you get in philipine?
    Last edited by bolananas2nd; 12-16-2012, 05:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lester_Manuel
    replied
    mmmm i cant believe this is true..

we have free balens offers. in sea (south east asia) normally we only can get 40-50 video offer/day. but with vpn or any program to change/hide your ip, i can make 200-250 balens/day. if im not working, i can make more than that.
    and thats only from watching videos. it always work. gives you 1-4 balen/view, and you onle to "watch" it for few seconds. you can do other things while "watching".
    i wont risk myself with downloading something i don't even know what it used for, or some silly games, or wasting time for survey. most of it are "scam", theres always somthing wrong that makes your attempt for free balens failed.

from what country youre in?
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 06:09 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Leave a comment:

• R24007395
    replied
    Really we lost too server 19? We lost too 10 big cheaters who were getting thousands of free balens per day by changeing their ip and watching videos that are not for their country or even better reloding same video over and over again... And they won t be punished cause admins get money from them... And btw how could not everybody know what you are doing as u were talking everywhere about it?

Leave a comment:

• R26397581
    replied
    So its direct attack to S19! so smart ppl only in S19 and another +80 servers didnt have any of those?
    You asking to bane players that defeat you in Guild Battle ! what the clean way to play whiners !
    BTW, matomy itself asking you to watch more videos to win 1000 balens you can see banner there , its totally legal way at least as a sponsors say, and its not legal from sponsors like "SupersonicAds" to put alot of spywares , malwares and crappy programs scamming you.
    What I see no cheating there, and its legal way, and as sponsors like ! and that's means more money for sponsors and R2 and u actually spend your time and your internet resources, so its "free" like this "free" game, you actually pay with indirect way !
    And Mr. "TheAncient" I dont know if that true, but in case that right, how you knew things about that guild ! if you inside that guild already at least they help all guildies not only a private group of ppl to call them cheaters ! if you outside, how you knew about that ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X