Please make BGs cross server like arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please make BGs cross server like arena

I mean this is ridiculous. Each server can only support one full BG as it is...maybe two on some of the livelier servers. As a result there are the same people farming honor in every BG. Making is cross server would allow you to divide it up more by levels and would take away the collusion between the heavy farmers never to attack each other. At least it would break up the BGs being dominated by the one powerful guild each server has.

Honestly, I dont mind losing. I'm not thrilled by it, but you know it is going to happen. What turns me off is not even scratching the person I'm in the "fight" with and knowing they, or someone like them, will be waiting every time I try to harvest some shards. The more fun and entertaining you make this the more people will continue to play and right not BGs are about as fun as beating your head against a brick wall.

So how about at least one of the two be open across servers and let the 55+ crowd fight each other for a change?

Well, I guess I'm the only one who would like to see a bg of 55-65. Now I would pay to watch the cashers all fighting each other.

Comment

Originally posted by R24365771 View Post
      I mean this is ridiculous. Each server can only support one full BG as it is...maybe two on some of the livelier servers. As a result there are the same people farming honor in every BG. Making is cross server would allow you to divide it up more by levels and would take away the collusion between the heavy farmers never to attack each other. At least it would break up the BGs being dominated by the one powerful guild each server has.

Honestly, I dont mind losing. I'm not thrilled by it, but you know it is going to happen. What turns me off is not even scratching the person I'm in the "fight" with and knowing they, or someone like them, will be waiting every time I try to harvest some shards. The more fun and entertaining you make this the more people will continue to play and right not BGs are about as fun as beating your head against a brick wall.

So how about at least one of the two be open across servers and let the 55+ crowd fight each other for a change?
      instead of whining
      why not power urself up and also get dyrad till u can beat them

even in a cross server BG the same is gonna happen

strong vs weak

its a factor of life
      get used to it
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

cross-server can allow there to be enough players to break up into brackets by level or br.

Very constructive Hyor. Take the suck it up approach somewhere else please and show a little empathy (I see you have none from other posts) or stay out of the thread.

This was tonight. A mage that is 55 when there is almost no one else on that server that high. He got crusader very quickly through using double honor scrolls the whole time and is a casher. Half my team by the end of this was going afk. Nice guy as I have talked to him a bit but this kind of dominance needs to stop as he does it every time.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28lx6v4&s=6

Comment

How about you buff up with Dryad and kill Leech, Mzee? I bet his honor loss would be greater satisfaction for you than preying on lower BR players.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

no need to create cross server bg, we only need a new bracket for 55+.

Comment

Do you even think what are the implications of cross server BG.. Right now most of the guys crib that there is 1 or 2 super mega cahers or high lvl players in there server .. who go around killing everyone in sight..

If there would be cross server BG.. The chances of getting those monsters as opponents increases drasticaly..

Now you would say why not have more brackets based on lvl and BR ..
              Here is a counter.. There are mega cashers in each bracket.. Also they can unequip their astrals and equips before BG so as to drop there BR's.. And when the system decides there team on their BR (which is low without equips and astrals).. they can simply put it on when inside the BG ground..

Comment

It's already this way on CHN so eventually, it'll migrate here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  instead of whining
                  why not power urself up and also get dyrad till u can beat them

even in a cross server BG the same is gonna happen

strong vs weak

its a factor of life
                  get used to it

not necessarily, if they divide it up more evenly and have it cross server it could be 10x better like with GA. Example about how the could divide it up better is 30-39 40-49 50-59 and so on. and then combine that with cross server it will have a HUGE mix of players, pretty much you'll nvr be with the same exactly party. it more make it more entertaining, meet new ppl work together and try to win! with the 60+ and all other cash players it doesnt matter if u lvl up fast or spam guild skills, they will always be better because majority of cash players are in the #1 guild for that server which mean the skill tower will be lvled up fast for them to they can continue to be no. 1. so i think this is actually a great idea i hope this gets added in the next update!

Comment

Working...
                  X