No announcement yet.

Is every server dead?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To emphasize my point about the top players in battle ranking all being in one guild (s61) top 5 players in same guild and 16 out of 24 in there to and the rest spread out over 3 different guilds with only 1 now being quite competitive but cannot touch the top guild. I won't disclose how people left their guilds to be in that guild but a good chunk of them left their guilds to be there recently.

That is 5 out of 5 in the top guild and 16 out of 24. I don't know a single other game where it is this unbalanced. Competition is one of the main motivations to play and this is dying out, and aiding in many people leaving.

Comment

thats why servers already merged. my server already merge with s18 and now chalenges get better and guild also
      WARTUNE
      Name : Zerith
      Server : (S11) Banshee Wetlands
      Class : Archer

Guild : Pride

im just a student sooo i dont have money

Comment

take it like this many peupils want to join bg since is a source of honor/insigns and what are there 2 bg right
        first bg always full lets say 30 players and second lets say 20 = 50 players -.-
        on s22 where i play is very hard to get a dungeon like badlands to do with someone cause nobody joins...

Comment

Originally posted by Romaniangypsy View Post
          take it like this many peupils want to join bg since is a source of honor/insigns and what are there 2 bg right
          first bg always full lets say 30 players and second lets say 20 = 50 players -.-
          on s22 where i play is very hard to get a dungeon like badlands to do with someone cause nobody joins...
          is your server already merge? if dont, just waiting merge server and it will many active players
          WARTUNE
          Name : Zerith
          Server : (S11) Banshee Wetlands
          Class : Archer

Guild : Pride

im just a student sooo i dont have money

Comment

are they merging he servers?
            bdw did s11 merge with anything else i am there also same guild

Comment

Originally posted by Romaniangypsy View Post
              are they merging he servers?