Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Buying Balens exchange rate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Balens exchange rate

The rate for non-usa people to buy balens are so expensive.

Example,

I am from singapore. so my currency is SGD ( Singapore Dollar ).

To Buy 4000 Balens, it costs USD$39.99
    But for me to buy it, it costs SGD$59.52

But currently, if u google the exchange rate.
    USD$39.99 > SGD$48.77

It is a difference of $10+ ( exactly $10.75 ).
    Im sure for other countries, the rate might be much worse.
    but we are paying more, for less.

Once in a while, you should review your prices, so that everyone is equally paying the same price.
    Yes, this would be more fair to us.
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%
    Last edited by BlockGolem; 12-16-2012, 01:01 AM.

Yes yes yes

even though i am a non casher i am against the fact u have to pay more for less

so +1

r2 should make this happen
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

The exchange rate is calculated by UltimatePay, not R2. R2 has no control over how often UltimatePay refreshes the exchange rates.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Then you should forward this to them... They are unfair to people outside of the US

Comment

Perhaps it would be best for you to send your concern about the exchange rates to UltimatePay's customer support.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I am a over seas casher so I know about the sting of the exchange rate... tho I use a credit card and not ultimate pay.... and I pay more for the same items that others can buy for a cheaper amount....

the service provider is not making any extra money, cos its not there in the first place....the value of the singapore dollar is not as high as the US dollar, so you have to provide a amount that is equal to the base cost of the US dollar... if ultimate pay drops the cost for you, they still have to pay wartunes the amount in us dollars for your purchase....so ultimate pay would have to pay for your purchase out of their own funds

a simple way of looking at it, is I have ten apples for sale, you have 30 ears of corn, 10 watermelons and 5 sheep....the market rate says that corn is half the value of the apples, watermelon is 5 times the value and sheep are 10 times the value,.... so the market trader says 20 corn or 2 watermelon or 1 sheep can be traded for 10 apples..... telling the trader that you want to pay 10 corn for ten apples, would mean that the trader has to find the other 10 corn from somewhere else.... and that means that he has to pay the extra for the trade and gets nothing out of it and in fact loses out on it.... yet he has no control over the market rates... and regardless of what you trade, you still get 10 apples, the same as anybody else

Comment

Working...
            X