Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Question: BLOCK vs ILLUSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: BLOCK vs ILLUSION

i saw in pvp/pve dmg that showing dodge dmg (blue) indicate the dmg have been reduced...to increase the chance of this thing we need to increase our character BLOCK stat...now my question is...what actually the ILLUSION astral do? is it also increase chance of reduce dmg (blue) same thing with block? or totally DODGE the dmg like giving -1 dmg...i find this game got some problem with translation...like strenght-power @ strenght-stamina...
    Server : [S262] Thunder watever
    IGN : Comelâ„¢
    Guild : Univit

Block stat that can be increased in many ways is increase a chance to dodge a part of damage with (30-70% of damage) and that shown as a blue damage, I think in this stat you need about 2500 Block to have about 100% chance to dodge hit.

Illusion Astral is a 10% chance (in case orange astral) to dodge all damage (~100% of damage) so u see 1 damage only.

And yeah there is a lot of translation mistakes.
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 12-16-2012, 02:05 AM.
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
      Block stat that can be increased in many ways is increase a chance to dodge a part of damage with (30-70% of damage) and that shown as a blue damage, I think in this stat you need about 2500 Block to have about 100% chance to dodge hit.

Illusion Astral is a 10% chance (in case orange astral) to dodge all damage (~100% of damage) so u see 1 damage only.

And yeah there is a lot of translation mistakes.
      thanks for information...btw im an archer planning illusion astral once hit 60...100% kinda awesome hihi like they miss a turn with rage depletion...

ya instead using DODGE they should change it to REDUCED or BLOCKED...
      Server : [S262] Thunder watever
      IGN : Comelâ„¢
      Guild : Univit

Comment

Working...
      X