Market in base can use vouchers too

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market in base can use vouchers too

Is it possible to buy stuff with vouchers in the market but make it 2 x what balens would be for example:

75 balens for 1 item = 150 vouchers for it

any suggestions on my idea guys?
    Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-27-2012, 04:46 AM. Reason: Edit function is always available. Posts merged.

I would pay vouchers for socketing rods or 4000 for wings.

Comment

Nope. If you can replace balens with vouchers, no one would buy balens and R2Games would be out of business.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

nah its not gonna happen cause if the mystery shop goes on vouchers then all the hard core cash players will become non cash players

market was designed to have a 2 face system

one for earning balens and 1 for spending it

market 1 is for selling ur unbound items to players for balens

like lets say i have a lvl 40 Epic weapon good stats

and i wanna give it to someone then i can put it for sale and i can earn balens since the other player will be buying it (i can also auction it)

this function is not released yet even though it was supposed to be the first one to be released

the second function is the mystery shop which is what ur referring to as market
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i ment the market store we have in base but the shop lion icon would still all be balens but the market in the bases can only be reset certain amount of hours unless you use balens to reset the market for 4 different items

this is the place im talking about
          http://gyazo.com/562d013c9f62e319414...png?1356051699
          Last edited by R24532821; 12-20-2012, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24532821 View Post
            i ment the market store we have in base but the shop lion icon would still all be balens but the market in the bases can only be reset certain amount of hours unless you use balens to reset the market for 4 different items

this is the place im talking about
            http://gyazo.com/562d013c9f62e319414...png?1356051699
            i know what u mean

but u need to understand that the mystery shop gives a discount in items so if they make it vouchers then the hardcore players who practically work their way up will never have to spend the way they are spending right now

they can become lite cashers
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

meh i still think in the mystery shop we should be able to purchase with vouchers

Comment

The "game" is a spending competition so no way they will make all items available for vouchers. Inferior items of the same type maybe, but not the top end items. Great marketing really. They count on people who cant help themselves from buying everything available. I'm not talking about the VIP or the light casher, I mean the compulsive gamer with no self control who will shell out as much as they can to be the "best." The fact they provide so many price points is just great marketing since it lets everyone buy in at the level they feel comfortable with. The first time I ever saw a $1000 package on a free to play game I burst out laughing...laughing until I realized people were buying it! It's amazing they took a business model that originally applied to cars and high end luxury items, applied it to games...and it works! As an older gamer who still feels games should be connected to skill and ability versus how much money you can spend I'm still amazed how people will justify shelling out hundreds of dollars on a game. And yes, I'm jealous I didnt think of the idea first!

But keep saving those vouchers, maybe they will add some items you to buy with them besides runes. Enjoy.

Comment

well said...

it seems the stupid, rich kids r enough to make it preferable than a lite cashers game though :P

Comment

If people can use vouchers to buy things in that market, wait til a free player grab onto a level 7 gem.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

-1 for this.. if ratio of balens into voucher is 1:2.. So everyday you can earn i guess 500-700 voucher.. OMG! you got 250-350 there.. the ratio shoud be 1 balen :50 voucher.. It would be good =)

Comment

i like ur idea

Comment

Working...
                        X