Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Buy v.i.p

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy v.i.p

hello guys, i have one question here. i have paypal acc with $20 but my paypal acc did'nt verify, can i buy vip with my condition now?

what did you mean your accnt is not yet verified ? paypal accnt? cause you can still push throught even mot verified paypal account.. but i doubt why you cant verify your account .. your not the card owner?
    permanent ban those hackers!
    to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
    how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Originally posted by Lester_Manuel View Post
      what did you mean your accnt is not yet verified ? paypal accnt? cause you can still push throught even mot verified paypal account.. but i doubt why you cant verify your account .. your not the card owner?
      my paypal accnt not verifiy becouse i dont have credit card. but my paypal accnt had $20 funds

Comment

Not quite sure. But you can try.

Feel free to join

Comment

You know what I'm really mad because i can not buy the VIP with Cashu method it's only with PayPal and Cards ! and my Cashu account have super amount of money so i will not use other method atm
          Never Quit

Comment

I really hope they can add that method to the other methods there
            Never Quit

Comment

If everyone has a different method and want R2Games too include it, then there would be a few thousand methods. In that case, R2Games eould be too busy doing that. They would not have time to do updates and/or read bug reports.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

vip can obtained without paypal or credit card. please read this : http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-method-GUIDE

even without that guide, if you spent just 10-15 minutes of your time to browse r2 page, you will find it yourself how to get vip without using paypal or credit card. its been there since r2 publish crystal saga. its lying there for more than one year, and none of you ever see that option?

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
                  Not quite sure. But you can try.
                  i almost give up from buying vip..thx guys for the help..i very appreciate it.

Comment

Many Thanks You helped me a lot
                    Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                    vip can obtained without paypal or credit card. please read this : http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-method-GUIDE

even without that guide, if you spent just 10-15 minutes of your time to browse r2 page, you will find it yourself how to get vip without using paypal or credit card. its been there since r2 publish crystal saga. its lying there for more than one year, and none of you ever see that option?
                    Never Quit

Comment

hi guys.. is it true for credit card users that VIP is automatically renewed even without your permission?? thx...

Comment

Working...
                      X