Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farm guide/attempts error

Hi all!

I just wanted to point out the fact that the guide report "you can harvest 200 times a day from a friend", but in reality you can only do 100 times (I checked several times); then please correct the help window or extend the possible harvest attempts.

Take this opportunity to give you a hint: it would be nice if we could get a small reward (eg 100 gold / daru) each time we revive a plant.
    Thanks for your attention!

As far as I am concerned there is no officials statement which tells that you can harvest 200 times / day. Your making a good point therefore I will move your thread to suggestions & feedback section.

Feel free to join

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
      As far as I am concerned there is no officials statement which tells that you can harvest 200 times / day. Your making a good point therefore I will move your thread to suggestions & feedback section.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	official statement.png
Views:	1
Size:	170.5 KB
ID:	1663684

here is your official statement that says u can harvest and tend the farm of ur friends 200 times per day

as for the suggestion

+1
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

-1 for suggestion. If there are rewards, people would sit in farm all day and revive. 1000 times a day and you can get 1 million gold and darus. Too overpowered.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          -1 for suggestion. If there are rewards, people would sit in farm all day and revive. 1000 times a day and you can get 1 million gold and darus. Too overpowered.
          u have a point but its not really hard to solve that

lets break the reward into something thats not even worth trying for

so players instead of wasting time sitting on someones farm can do other things to earn the same reward

like 10 gold coins per plant
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X