Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

†cross sever group arena†

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• †cross sever group arena†

just want to add somethings up for cross sever group arena... i know this might be a little difficult or delicate but non the less its my suggestion..

Are you getting tired of being murdered most of the time if not all the time by super player having very high battle rankings?
    for me yes like im with my fellow guild mates trying to help them with their runs. im having a BR of 36k+ and they got 20k+.... then MATCHING.....
    POPS SUPER DUPER PLAYERS out from nowhere and 1 hits my guild mates... lose after lose after lose and i decided to leave them because having
    my character with them alone makes them pitiful.

here is some of my suggestion to XSGA.
    1. BATTLE RANKING COUNTER - adding up all BR on the team.. EXAMPLE: start(10,000) Castle(25,000) Book(9000) BATTLE RANKING COUNT = 44,000
    2. with battle ranking counter. MATCHING SHOULD BE only be 5000 - 8000 difference in BR counts. EXAMPLE: TEAM A (55000) vs TEAM B (60000)

so in this case fights in group arena would be a little even match

ANY ADDITIONAL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME IN THIS THREAD BUT I AM HOPING MODs/ADMINS will take CONSIDERATION in reading my suggestion and think about it.
    The more fun players experience in the game the more players would come and play and hopefully stay in game!
    Last edited by jgcs18; 12-16-2012, 07:04 AM.
    Server 14 :Serenity Lake
    â€*RippeRâ€*
    ARCHER
    Level 64
    Guild: Envy

well truly i have 1 small suggestion
    if u wanna help ur guildies then tell them to find their own party

judging from ur BR i take it
    ur 50+ and ur guildies are not even 45

tell me if a 50 players with 45 what do u think the arena system will be ?

duh the highest BR will end up getting thrown in a place for his BR not for the lowbies since its unfair on the enemies
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

JUST LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE of it when its implemented none the less i see your point.. thats why its called SUGGESTION from ... Suggestions & Feedback thread
      Server 14 :Serenity Lake
      â€*RippeRâ€*
      ARCHER
      Level 64
      Guild: Envy

Comment

Originally posted by jgcs18 View Post
        JUST LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE of it when its implemented none the less i see your point.. thats why its called SUGGESTION from ... Suggestions & Feedback thread
        truthfully i don't see a bright side

cause Battle rating is easy to manipulate

also 5000 to 8000 difference is too high
        think about it

BR is based on how u build urself and if u can change ur BR by removing some of the equipment then ur BR will drop like a stone

cross server arena is currently fine as it is

if possible they can add a restriction

like the members of the room must not have 2000 BR points higher or lower than the room leader so the lowbies will never join the power players and the power players can never manipulate the BR system
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
        X