the new reindeer mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
    The player that was posted about JUST turned level 40, therefore all whips gained from anything done since account creation were unable to be used. I'm sorry but did you forget to turn your brain on before posting today?
    Kadrina is a bitter and deluded player who hates VIP players or players who paid for the game.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

guy in my guild just hit 40 and he said he got 227 xmas shards from whips he has saved he is noncasher and so am i have 114 from events so far and the whips from guild battle i hope to get 300 before its over
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

going get 22* today also.

Comment

This mount has the same stats as the one we got free at level 40?

Comment

-.- hey guys what about me i am a lvl 35 player how can i do this event and get those shards if idont have a damn horse?
            this is not an event is just another scam for you to buy balens
            an event is when we can all participate and all can win not just 40+ or cashers

Comment

for crying out loud, you do not need to have a mount to do the quest..... you can pillage and plunder without a mount, you can complete in the arena without a mount etc etc etc

Wartune-Holiday-Festivities complain less, read more

Comment

got 4 mount whips today of alter, by luck.

so yeh alot is possible, with the right amount of luck and im a non-vip player.

so please, get brain surgery and remove yourself from this thread if you are only too troll.
                Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
                  the player in question, got the reindeer in a unique way.... she was saving her training whips til she turned level 40
                  Not that unique or difficult to plan. I did the exact same thing on S78 and have had my reindeer for a couple days now, too. I only had to save my whips for about two days between turning 40 and the event starting. I am a VIP player, but the vast majority of my training whips came from being in the #1 guild on my server and many of the rest from other free sources.

Comment

Originally posted by Romaniangypsy View Post
                    -.- hey guys what about me i am a lvl 35 player how can i do this event and get those shards if idont have a damn horse?
                    this is not an event is just another scam for you to buy balens
                    an event is when we can all participate and all can win not just 40+ or cashers
                    u can get up to lvl 40 in few days. that if u are daily player. there are many bonus included world bonus to get many exps.
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

if I bought new mount, is trained skills apply on new mount, or I'll need to train new horce stats from LV1?

Comment

the trained stats apply to all mounts......you do not need to train each horse from level 1

Comment

Working...
                        X