Double skill help!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double skill help!!!!

If you actvte the double skill... automatic reset the old skill tree? or you will be given a differnt skill tree??? pls help me about the double skill... im cnfuse.... tnx

gives a diferent skill tree

Comment

so f you reset the old skill tree or the new skill tree same 895v ?? or 895x2??

Comment

nope once you get double skill old stays the same but 2 starts out with all points available.

Comment

Ihave a question about this also was thinking of getting the double skill need to know the advantages of it and disadvantages thanks.

Comment

okay

when you double skill tree

you get 2 separate tree.

so if you want to reset it, you need to pay for 2 reset , if you want to reset both.

as for the advantage of it?

well, every class can benefit from it.

Mage = 1 heal tree/ 1 Aoe/dps tree

Knight = 1 tank tree/ 1 dps tree

Archer = 1 aoe dps tree/ 1 debuff/slow tree

disadvantage? hum...you have to pay for it to unlock double skill tree..
            Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by vinemaster View Post
              Ihave a question about this also was thinking of getting the double skill need to know the advantages of it and disadvantages thanks.
              I think the moderator covered it nicely. Big advantage being able to do good damage in WB and still be useful in MPDs. As a non-casher I try to go hybrid which means I'm sacrificing damage in WB and PVP and the best heals in MPDs. Double skills would be nice, but I'm currently playing on three servers (trying to decide between the three classes) and no way I'm forking out $30 for each to have double skills, $60 for each to have wings, $24/month to be VIP in all three...not to mention all the other costs you can talk yourself into "needing" to play a game. So thanks to all the cashers who make the game possible and reap the benefits in BGs and WB, but I will stick to being a f2p player and see how far I can get.

Comment

How step use double skill...
                For exaple: I use dobule skill lvl 39.. After lvl 40... I did not get 1 point skill...he said if we use double skill we get 2 point each lvl up..
                How about It...

Class: Mage

Comment

Originally posted by oggilod View Post
                  How step use double skill...
                  For exaple: I use dobule skill lvl 39.. After lvl 40... I did not get 1 point skill...he said if we use double skill we get 2 point each lvl up..
                  How about It...

Class: Mage
                  You do get 2 points each level up for skills, one for each skill tree. So you'll still only get the same 1 point to add to a skill tree, but since you have 2 skill trees, you get 2 points overall.

Comment

Working...
                  X