Critical Dodge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical Dodge

As an archer I really find annoying that Critical Hits can be dodged. It seems counter intuitive that it could happen. Either you Block, get hit, or crit. Does this stem for Knights high block rate and Multishot.... Yes.... BUT does the system seem wierd to you guys?

With the amount archers crit dodge wouldn't be very useful at all.

Comment

If you can't dodge crits, Archers would own big time.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

And you know what's cool? Multi-Shot is counted as 2 attacks, not 1. So if a Knight got targeted with 2 hits of Multi-Shot, the Knight will heal twice

And yes, I have seen this happens many, many times
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

As a knight i think archers should just learn their weakness and work on getting higher and greater crits

also to stop whining on how much they suck in the end games plain and simple

also a knight can only dodge one a small chance

archer crit rate - 1400 vs knight block 1500 then its obvious ur gonna have ur crits dodged

higher ur crit then the lower the chance for it to get blocked
          same can be said for knights
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

You can't compare the crit and block stats to each other in that way.

Comment

knights block its a fact of the game, its why WE are the tanks if we couldn't block/dodge knights really wouldn't be need to tank, archer crit mages hit high/heal and knights protect the mages and archers from as much damage as possible so archers and mages can do their thing

Comment

dodge stay dodge , even if u use delphic , if ur opponent dodge its still dodge ..
                bcoz dodge is dodge ... bcoz the game put it that way
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  You can't compare the crit and block stats to each other in that way.
                  u can

cause both are chance based even if u have over 1k block and crit there is still a chance for a regular attack and the damage to be inflicted
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                  X