Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfair plunder

hello i have a lvl 48 acc okey i am not so good really just anoob
    but why someone with lvl 57 can plunder me its so damn unfair i cant defend myself he has the lvl55set + tons of patk
    i suggest to add a new plundering limit like +-2 levels not more be a fair fight

If the limit is set to +/- 2, then you may not be able to find 5 players to plunder daily. You have to consider that other players of similar levels are also plundering each other.

If you can't find 5 players to plunder, you will come to the forums and whine again.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

thats (48 to 57) is still on plunder limitation (+/- 10lvl). if you make it +/- 2, those high lvl player won't be able to finish their quests. even with +/-2, its still will be hard for them.
      personally i will try to plunder player with high lvl (that i can beat ofcourse), they will give more kyanites than pundering lower lvl players.

Comment

if it was -/+ 2 levels, the top 5 players on my server would have about 4 people to plunder including their own cities, cos there is a 5 level difference between them

fights are never free, there is always a winner and a loser..... and one day, it may be you hitting a much weaker player because you can not find any other people to plunder

Comment

well its actually always happen,
          my gold mine be plundered and i will do that if i cant find gold mine too
          WARTUNE
          Name : Zerith
          Server : (S11) Banshee Wetlands
          Class : Archer

Guild : Pride

im just a student sooo i dont have money

Comment

Originally posted by Romaniangypsy View Post
            but why someone with lvl 57 can plunder me its so damn unfair i cant defend myself he has the lvl55set + tons of patk
            i suggest to add a new plundering limit like +-2 levels not more be a fair fight

Do you know City Protection token useable for wht?

Comment

Originally posted by Romaniangypsy View Post
              Contribute your gold to guild, enchance your equipment, spend it on astrals.....I never keep any gold in my town just so "if" a higher level attacks me they only get the kyranite for the hit.

Comment

Its a reason to get your power up

anyway don't keep a lot of gold with you, if you want to do that you can use city protection its drop a lot from boxes inside MDs, and plunder another people to get gold too, this is not big issue, in high level its harder to find cities , so +/-2 will be impossible for high leveled players to find cities to plunder !
                IGN: TheVictor
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                Class: Mage - level 80
                In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                ------------------------------------------------------------
                Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                  Its a reason to get your power up

anyway don't keep a lot of gold with you, if you want to do that you can use city protection its drop a lot from boxes inside MDs, and plunder another people to get gold too, this is not big issue, in high level its harder to find cities , so +/-2 will be impossible for high leveled players to find cities to plunder !
                  the other thing you could do, is if your getting plundered do what you need to do in your area, then move back to a lower level area, yeah the mines give less gold, but if you insist on keeping gold on hand this would help you as well. There are many ways to get around being plundered, I just spend all my gold into astrals/guild skills and only save up a lot for when I need to enchant new gear.....Not to thrilled with how much I'm spending on the lvl 55 pvp gear lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X