Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using Vpn's or Proxy's to get "free balens" are Cheat or not?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if its true n u can post real facts about exploinig it...i think many ppl n i will leave game (r2 games), so can u posts some real facts

P.S. for example i can change my IP, just rebooting modem, so u think its help me too do nonlimited offers in "free balens" system?
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by xeroice View Post
      I posted this on a older thread, ill re-post here.

i don't see any cheating going, r2 can't do anything besides remove surveys because it's not happening on their site. They chose to link their site to the surveys to get more money, which they are doing.

vpn's and proxy's are not hacks.

so get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester_Manuel View Post
      so u mean its legal?

where it stands now, yes.
      doing surveys to get balen is legal.

but when it comes to using proxy's an vpn on the survey site, it may not be, but once again the survey sites ARE NOT RAN BY R2 GAMES.

they are just collecting the pay check for you mass spamming surveys, so either way, shape or form you are still paying them back.

So i suspect all R2 mod's to remain silent on this matter since its not their problem survey sites are being spammed, because those sites are still paying them.
      I am not asking you, what I am doing is asking R2 if its illegal to acquire balens using proxys and third party programs, cause to me this sounds as an illicit way of getting balens, and this is stipulated in euLA as not legal.
      So thx for your answer but we are not asking you or any player in forum, we are just waiting r2 to pronunce about this.

Comment

doesnt matter if your asking or not what i said is a fact, doesn't matter if you like what i said or not....

so get off your high horse an come back down to earth.

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
          Well R2 really needs to pronunce about this, cause im not spending a single more balen if theres ppl using third parties to get ilimited balens. So r2, is this legal or not? Nice way to ruin a game btw.
          And tehy really should care about this, cause once its spread among the ppl, whats the reson to purchase balens?

Shirokane lvl 66 Knight s1 Havoc!
          well said , this ** happen make me wanna quitting the game -.-
          wish they remove the free balens offer , better of ppl dont get it at all , personal reason
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

smart to use that but fail...
            as the 4 ppl that voted no is from warriors that did the post
            Last edited by jimmys111; 12-17-2012, 05:06 PM.
            Miaw... ^_~

Comment

If this is making r2 money; and there silence is the best answer to the question at hand (illegal or not to use vpn's).

Why don't one of these cool people who are doing this vpn trick, just post on here how to do it. They will hint at how to do it, but do you really think with their greed they want to share with all? Maybe thats why we haven't seen a guide to free balens/vpns yet :-)

Just let everyone run away with the free balens, proxy/vpns and see what happens. Bet, that then changes alot of things on r2's side of the house.

Simply put, regardless of what IP the free balens come from, limit each and every account to a set number. Most of the cashers out there, wont bother with these free offers (they are just to lazy) and those who will bother to-do the free offers, can get there reward (regardless of how small or big).

Spending money on this game or any other game, is all just a big contest of who can spit further into the wind. Everyone wants to be number #1, but no one really wants the bills

BTW- I have done free offers; and so far the ones I have done all have paid. From a 1 balen video to a 39 install fb app. Granted, I am aware that I am in the USA and my offers differ from everyone else's. I have also invested a fair share of money into this game as well. But to see a few players who came from over from a server merge to go from level 40's to 60's and gain 10x strength, ect in this game is telling me something. I spent $600 during that time and I can not keep pace with them. They already are too far ahead for me to even want to spend to catch them at this point. So, now it seems my choice is clear, join the dark side and vpn/proxy for free balens!!

So whose writing that guide?!

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
                I am not asking you, what I am doing is asking R2 if its illegal to acquire balens using proxys and third party programs, cause to me this sounds as an illicit way of getting balens, and this is stipulated in euLA as not legal.
                So thx for your answer but we are not asking you or any player in forum, we are just waiting r2 to pronunce about this.
                we don't need R2 to answer, u have logic u know..
                and all know, even the cheaters know
                the thing is that cheaters not answer to the facts,
                they answer of what they fits to them as they guilty..
                2) R2 will answer of what they fits to them...
                if they make money they will say y its legal
                but it will not stop to be a cheat..
                u can't stop the facts, and if they losing money from that
                they will say it is cheat...
                3) the point is that even the normal payment methods
                is a cheat like by paying in game things that rest can't have
                but that is another story.
                Last edited by jimmys111; 12-17-2012, 05:14 PM.
                Miaw... ^_~

Comment

Actually, they are aware of it. =(

Comment

Originally posted by jimmys111 View Post
                    smart to use that but fail...
                    as the 4 ppl that voted no is from warriors that did the post
                    yep only warriors get free balens we must be the smartest people is the world. cause in 90 servers and hundreds of guilds we are the only ones that do it.

Comment

Originally posted by plancha View Post
                      yep only warriors get free balens we must be the smartest people is the world. cause in 90 servers and hundreds of guilds we are the only ones that do it.
                      all people that use that must have a punishment
                      even if that is 90% of the server... why the 10% that support the game
                      should play for nothing? even if its 1%,
                      but the most people that use and get thousands balens is from
                      Warriors so what did u expect to hear? ty to warriors?
                      Miaw... ^_~

Comment

There does not need to be two threads discussing this open, so this one is now closed.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                        X