just a couple of ideas...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a couple of ideas...

Okies so i sent a couple of suggestions and i was told to post it in a forum so every1 can have their input on it
    so #1 make a barrier in Guild battles at the re-spawn area, its annoying when a guild can spam attack a lesser one. Also when they do that we lose a lot of HP packs and that's unfair, the guild I'm in on S24 (dragonfire) its a rule not to attack re-spawn but other guilds don't care and then vent unnicely in world chat about it when it's done to them.
    and #2 recently a lot of guildies of mine have been asking about a way to change nicknames. I feel really bad when i tell them they can't unless they start a new account that's their nickname. I've noticed in the Inventory on the profile tab it has your nickname in a text box and after the text box there is a button that says "change". so would it be possible for you guys to make it to where the button and text box can be used? thank you! and thank you everyone/anyone that replies, whether you like my ideas or you shoot them down

oh another idea, im looking to to buying VIP but i cant afford to buy it for all my other servers (s42 and s79) maybe make it to where u buy vip on 1 account and all ur ppl (up to 3 or 5?) become VIP it would make it more worth while and appitizing to those whop multi-server like me

Comment

Originally posted by Mifi10102 View Post
      oh another idea, im looking to to buying VIP but i cant afford to buy it for all my other servers (s42 and s79) maybe make it to where u buy vip on 1 account and all ur ppl (up to 3 or 5?) become VIP it would make it more worth while and appitizing to those whop multi-server like me
      So if you have 10 characters on 10 servers, you should get 10 vip for $8/month?
      Sounds like R2games won't be making much then.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

ok on #1 i agree the spawn area should be off limits in guild battles same as it is in battlegrounds #2 it would be nice and as the button is allready there its just one of those think before you type things #3 if i understand what your saying "vip for the main sign in account " i say no server jumpers are why servers die

Comment

I agree with the barrier idea for GB's. Good idea and needs to be done. I agree with the nickname idea as well and while in theory I agree with the VIP idea, that is something I just don't see happening. While it would be very nice for the playerbase it would also be lost profits for the company.

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Comment

Agreed with both ideas but the thing is GB barrier is not needed since u need players need to come immediately from the spawn zone to defend their ward tower

spawn kill is easy to find in any games battle ground and the barrier is not gonna make a difference since u have to come out of the safe zone atleast once and all the other team has to do is sit right outside the safe zone and ur just sitting ducks makes no sense

better sacrifice the strong and walk up stall the other team as long as possible so ur reward increased and the opponent reward decreased

so i simply see no sense in putting a barrier in GB but a barrier in BG yea thats what i think would be good

as for the name change well thats an option not implemented yet and unless 7 roads permits r2 to use it its not gonna happen ok

tell ur guildies to have some patience and better yet get used to their current name
            Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-26-2012, 09:22 PM.
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

okies what i meant for vip for all servers is to put a limit on it not 10 i have 3 server i play on 24 42 and 79 42 i couldnt care less bout having vip but on 79 im a guild leader and 24 is my origonal account i dont play 42 anymore cause my guild was taken over and they can mover the ward tower they prob use a combineation of dreamweaver and fire... somethin i havent done websites/games in a while but also i mean if u dont want to face the other guild but still want rewards lets stay inside barriar while they killl ward tower so the losing team doesnt lose all there hp pots and ty all for reading and commenting

Comment

and Hyorinmaru6 the button is already there make it cost balens or a 1 time free reset 7 rds i doubt would mind if they make money off it and yeah most dont think when they put name someone on is "shiitfaced" (actaully how spells) and who would want to be stuck wit that name? i wouldnt and i doubt u would want to be stuck wit it

Comment

Originally posted by Mifi10102 View Post
                  and Hyorinmaru6 the button is already there make it cost balens or a 1 time free reset 7 rds i doubt would mind if they make money off it and yeah most dont think when they put name someone on is "shiitfaced" (actaully how spells) and who would want to be stuck wit that name? i wouldnt and i doubt u would want to be stuck wit it
                  well thats an option not implemented yet and unless 7 roads permits r2 to use it its not gonna happen ok

What i meant was that even if the option exists its still can't be used due to the fact that 7 roads hasn't permitted r2 to implement it yet

read carefully
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

also another suggetion : add a chat specifically for guild leaders where they can add assnts and officers into the chat or just a multi chat pming 10 dif ppl the same thing and then going and answering the same questions for 8 of them and so on is actually hard work to stay on top of @Hyorinmaru6 i did read but still

Comment

Working...
                    X