Knights attack speed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights attack speed

something that is really annoying is that knights attack way too slow.
    thats because the actions that the knight do are slooooooow.
    for example: when a knight do slasher... it has to run to the enemy slash it wait 1 second for the knight to stay at the same position and run back while archers and mages only have to shot a ray or an arrow and cast an skill a really small moment later (about .5 seconds)
    thats really annoying because even if u use a basic skill the archers and mages can cast almost 2 attacks while u do it.
    not a fair gameplay
    i suggest to reduce the time for knights movements or at least to cast at the moment you slash the enemy not after that.

Originally posted by Zhunkz View Post
    something that is really annoying is that knights attack way too slow.
    thats because the actions that the knight do are slooooooow.
    for example: when a knight do slasher... it has to run to the enemy slash it wait 1 second for the knight to stay at the same position and run back while archers and mages only have to shot a ray or an arrow and cast an skill a really small moment later (about .5 seconds)
    thats really annoying because even if u use a basic skill the archers and mages can cast almost 2 attacks while u do it.
    not a fair gameplay
    i suggest to reduce the time for knights movements or at least to cast at the moment you slash the enemy not after that.

Eh... That's the difference between ranged and melee classes UNIVERSALLY. Charge to your target if you don't want to run.

Comment

ok what about reloading a crossbow? it takes time. HERE it doesnt and knights take too much time attacking.

Comment

knight just for tanker haha

Comment

And Tanker can be Ruined by Time Buff, Ex:knight has 6000PDEF because the knight are specialties is Tanking ATK can be LOW, Archer does 4500 ATK, yah can last upto 1min
          and later after 1min time buff attk increase to 50% does mean 4500 into 6250 Atk power and after 1min again 9000 atk power which mean TANKER are USELESS...

Comment

also take in count that even if we are only for tanking then we could never win a mage since we dont get any MDEF bonuses even in the pvp sets. that means later we would die easily vs any class also because attack speed must be equal for all clases not only because your a certain class you can have all bonuses.

Comment

super slow , hope there will be improvements

Comment

have you actualy trained a knight above lvl 50?

or are you a new knight just complaining for the sake of complaining.
                Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

I don't see this problem unless I accidentally 'interrupt' my auto attack. If you have lag or Flash bloat, it only appears that you are getting shortchanged but the problem lies on your end as only some of the skills take a tad longer to execute.

Comment

Originally posted by R23002325 View Post
                    And Tanker can be Ruined by Time Buff, Ex:knight has 6000PDEF because the knight are specialties is Tanking ATK can be LOW, Archer does 4500 ATK, yah can last upto 1min
                    and later after 1min time buff attk increase to 50% does mean 4500 into 6250 Atk power and after 1min again 9000 atk power which mean TANKER are USELESS...
                    i going to be disagree with your statement!!! I win most of my match against archer who is around my lvl and BR after the 1 minute mark. With the rebound at 1500 damage to archer and plus my att and plus few blocks to gain hp, i don see why a knight cannot win archer after 1 minute mark. 1500 per turn, 10 turns = 10*1500 = 15000 of archer hp gone that is excluding the damage the knight is doing to do archer.

Comment

yup...that block + gain life & deflect damage is really strong. Knight is getting too many skills that they don't really need to do anything. block + gain life, deflect damage. even their divine blessing is insane. i mean, +20% to Pdef, HP & received healing without doing anything....seriously? even with their slowness, they're still very strong. those skills overcompensate their slowness.. =]
                      I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by R23275552 View Post
                        i going to be disagree with your statement!!! I win most of my match against archer who is around my lvl and BR after the 1 minute mark. With the rebound at 1500 damage to archer and plus my att and plus few blocks to gain hp, i don see why a knight cannot win archer after 1 minute mark. 1500 per turn, 10 turns = 10*1500 = 15000 of archer hp gone that is excluding the damage the knight is doing to do archer.
                        if you cant tank the archer , by the time u cast it , the archer already critical you three shots

also as the game advance , everyone has higher hp , even bleed stack also useless
                        Last edited by R23100315; 12-22-2012, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
                          if you cant tank the archer , by the time u cast it , the archer already critical you three shots

also as the game advance , everyone has higher hp , even bleed stack also useless
                          EXCUSE ME!! why cannot tank the archer??? highest hp? KNIGHT have the highest hp and higher pdef!
                          archer do critical, but knight with disable critical, i don see there is alot difference in terms of damage. A level 5 slasher and ult slasher is good enough to kill any archer with around the same BR and level.

i have patt of 8k plus, still can outlast archer with 10k plus patt. Is not just about higher patt and critical to win a battle! 10 round of rebound at 1500, already take off, almost half the archer hp! WHO will last longer??? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zhunkz View Post
                            also take in count that even if we are only for tanking then we could never win a mage since we dont get any MDEF bonuses even in the pvp sets. that means later we would die easily vs any class also because attack speed must be equal for all clases not only because your a certain class you can have all bonuses.
                            Die easily?? unless u r fighting those hard core casher. Att speed? hm.....more important is damage deal and damage received. u att 10 times, opponent not dead. Opponent att u 8 times, u r dead.

Comment

ult slash , slash , basic attack , slash ... and so on depend on ur pattern ... knight could do double hit in pvp easy
                              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                              NasrulEyo
                              Mage
                              Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                              U can submit a here
                              My guide

Comment

Working...
                              X