No announcement yet.

Knights attack speed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you really want to hear QQ make knight run around and hit all 3 enemy with sword on first turn it only fair since mage do rof and hit all 3 and archer do multi shot but knight get to hit 1 troops and turn is over.if they made knight run and hit all 3 enemy on first turn the mage and archer would cry like little baby hahaha
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

ok lets see...
      knight vs archer:
      archers do high criticals + have high attack, even if the knight has a lot of def they have higher atk to kill us (that and +50% dmg for criticals) secondly, they can attak our troops which dont have any def, so a critical in it makes 1-2 hit kill. meanwhile we take slowly their troops because our attack suck and our attack speed sucks more. and now, archers have a skill to deal damage by % of stats. THATS THE MOST KILLING SKILL EVER. imagine if i get like 30k atk one time that skill (deals 20% of the stats dmg) will deal me 6000 hp every turn for 3 turns. THATS really UNFAIR.
      knight vs mage: ok.. lets see..all their attacks are AOE attacks + high damage + regen lots of hp. and meanwhile we take down so slowly their troops they deal us massive damage because we also dont have ANY MDEF. so we are easy killed

Comment

Originally posted by Zhunkz View Post
        ok lets see...
        knight vs archer:
        archers do high criticals + have high attack, even if the knight has a lot of def they have higher atk to kill us (that and +50% dmg for criticals) secondly, they can attak our troops which dont have any def, so a critical in it makes 1-2 hit kill. meanwhile we take slowly their troops because our attack suck and our attack speed sucks more. and now, archers have a skill to deal damage by % of stats. THATS THE MOST KILLING SKILL EVER. imagine if i get like 30k atk one time that skill (deals 20% of the stats dmg) will deal me 6000 hp every turn for 3 turns. THATS really UNFAIR.
        knight vs mage: ok.. lets see..all their attacks are AOE attacks + high damage + regen lots of hp. and meanwhile we take down so slowly their troops they deal us massive damage because we also dont have ANY MDEF. so we are easy killed
        You must built your knight terrible then if you constantly die against archers and mages. My knight only loses to 2 mages and one archer. The archer I can almost beat now as well.Sometimes I do beat him. The mages on the other hand are the hardest ones since they have high lvl troops that shield them and their matk is our weakness. Very hard to counter a mage but archers not so hard once you get to 50+ and reach high amounts of hp and pdef archers get much much easier to deal with. Only hard cashers will be a problem but that's obv since cashers deserve an advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhunkz View Post
          ok lets see...
          knight vs archer:
          SO... my g.m. kills me all the time. by the time she uses WW my troops are dead after and im standing there naked. 1 slash and then delphic or ulti or whatever u knights use....and I'm dead. Guess you knights dont have block heal and illusion, huh? Knights are made to be defensive and LAST ..... EVERY knight that beats me is built that way, even the ones that use just their shield. Their shield protects them through 3 aoe attacks!!! so by then my troops are almost dead and they have full or almost full life and I have no rage. Maybe go back to the drawing board...if you are trying to out dps everybody, you are doing it WRONG! Knights are supposed to be like rocks and can withstand the damage......defense/heal are primary factors of the knight, the attack is 2nd. I do not want to be facing a knight at the 1 minute mark, because they hurt!!!!
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

all i can say thread starter is a newbie who had no idea in playing the mighty knight.............

Comment

Well hope the newbie can learn something from this thread!!!

Comment

knight too strong for the others hero if it has same speed,.mage and archer will cry if that happen,.xD

Comment

Lol, after reading the first page and a half I got tired of reading how knights are too slow. Knights are one of the most difficult and yet most versatile class in almost any MMO. We can do waaaay more than simply tank. I'm lvl 58 and have 10k patk and pdef unbuffed as well as 6.5k mdef and I wont mention my low block of 1375 because well its low lol, but i still dodge alot and therefore heal alot. I manage to sit in the top 10 in arena when i actually try and am all around in the top 20 for Level, BR and honor. So far i've spent $40 on balens and $8 on 1 month of VIP that expires on the first. If you figure out how to time your attacks and use the right combo's you not only become a brick wall, but you become a brick wall that hits like a truck.
                  Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Working...
                  X