New class(es)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New class(es)?

I find that this game has many different things you can/have to do but lacks play style choice...

Knight--> mostly defender, we need an offensive warrior like barbarian or something like that.

Archer--> ranged offence, agility speed etc... maybe there can be a sneaky assassin type also!

Mage--> Magic offence mostly... mages could be deprived of their healing (at least some of it), focus more on damage (skillwise) and there can be a cleric style class who is healer/buffer!

Actually for mage,
    that just becouse the player set their skill to become warlock ==a
    Sometime I wonder what the big deal with high offence skill but they left they're healing skill low.

So, for mage.
    We didn't need new class like cleric. It's already up to what we want, cleric or warlock
    But don't ask 'bout buffer, we need new skill for that.
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

Comment

well im not asking for changes without new skills, thats obvious... especially if you get a rogue/assassin and barbarian class in the game... we got wings mounts etc etc but there are still 3 classes, with not so big choices...

Comment

I thought there were 4 classes o-o?
        IGN: Baconator
        Server:[S60] Exigent Bluff
        Lvl:42
        Wings:Angel Wings
        Pets:Morphed Bear Cub<>Baby Angel
        Class:Pure DPS Fire Mage

BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&

Comment

Oh wait nvm thought you were talking about CS >.<
          IGN: Baconator
          Server:[S60] Exigent Bluff
          Lvl:42
          Wings:Angel Wings
          Pets:Morphed Bear Cub<>Baby Angel
          Class:Pure DPS Fire Mage

BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&

Comment

if 7road don't have it, we will never have it.

Comment

no i want mage with 2 big sword like ex-calibur and slaughter everyone
              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
              NasrulEyo
              Mage
              Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
              U can submit a here
              My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                no i want mage with 2 big sword like ex-calibur and slaughter everyone
                a mage with a hexed animal is possible

but a mage with a staff is like queen of England with a bazooka (weird right cause each time i imagine it its seriously weird)

as for the suggestion which is never gonna happen due to the fact 7 road controlls the game and not r2

we do have an offensive knight but they are rare due to the fact they are almost useless in the ending period of the game

we have an assassin class but unlike CS we don't have a assassin who can vanish but if that was possible i can say it will be useless since no matter were u go u will have to re appear when u attack and thats more than enough time to get attacked

we have an offensive mages but unfortunately they do not help in places like MPD or catacombs

the healing is done based on ur Mattk points so the greater Mattk u put the greater ur heal can be
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I want a new Samurai char with harakiri as their special skills. And no, it's not kamikaze. Kamikaze is like a suicide bombers. Harakiri simply only kill theirselves lol

Comment

Originally posted by R24008047 View Post
                    I want a new Samurai char with harakiri as their special skills. And no, it's not kamikaze. Kamikaze is like a suicide bombers. Harakiri simply only kill theirselves lol
                    You sure you're talking 'bout Wartune?
                    And harakiri as special skill? =="
                    Uwaa... seriously... who want to spill their guts (toon one) on this game?

Harakiri another name seppuku, a ritual for samurai that disgraced their honor (voluntarily). They commit suicide by cutting their own stomach and another samurai "helping" by beheaded them.
                    You sure you want this as special skill? =="

For moderator:
                    You can delete this one if you think it's kinda... "wrong"
                    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                    IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                      You sure you're talking 'bout Wartune?
                      And harakiri as special skill? =="
                      Uwaa... seriously... who want to spill their guts (toon one) on this game?

Harakiri another name seppuku, a ritual for samurai that disgraced their honor (voluntarily). They commit suicide by cutting their own stomach and another samurai "helping" by beheaded them.
                      You sure you want this as special skill? =="

For moderator:
                      You can delete this one if you think it's kinda... "wrong"
                      IKR? why would anyone want to die on purpose in a game like this?

Comment

yes, Harakiri! You die in Battleground, but you keep your Honor! ^^ lol

Comment

Harakiri I kill myself you get no points!! Bwahahaha

as for play choices, I agree. Every time I get asked to play mage in mp dungeons, I just heal, no need for all my attack stuff, boooooo-ring!!! I do use my damnation on my heal set though, would like to see more 'curses' type spells, instead of 100 rage items that I will never ever use....once in a while I use my level 3 delphic thunder in arena with a rage rune and the knights like up in a row, loolz. Its like 15k hit PER KNIGHT lolz sooooo much fun
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I would also like to add that I am so sick of 'sets'!!!! So boring, no combinations, everybody gets the same things. I say drop more items that we can pick and choose and make different combos with. I have seen so many cool staffs that I can't use because IM STUCK WITH MY SET! I'd like to use my Necromancer staff or blessed staff.... make them do different things, say extra heal or extra damage or some weird stuff .... make it interesting. And do the same with the other classes items, obviously. It would be a lot more fun instead of just a big long grind and everybody using the same sets....booooring. The only cool thing I seen was a level 50 rage set on an archer Smartest person EVER. That archer can spit out scat, deep freeze delphic luna and not bat an eyelash at rage .... sooo smart. But it would be fun if say you had an item that decreased damage for your whole team or added damage or rage, etc all kinds of funner stuff, not just the same old ****. I'm working on the 60 pve set just because Im tired of pvp gear. I should have done the 50 set b/c you can get your crystaloids while getting your legendary stones, but decided to skip to 50 equipment, now I'm sad as that is going to take forever.......
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Well if this makes u guys any happy 7 roads does have sub classes in wartune (although the sub classes aren't like what ur having in ur head they are mostly like troops with more of errrmm well more of classiness)
                              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                              X