archer getting too much gold from wb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• archer getting too much gold from wb

archers are getting too much gold/daru from wb without balening, suggestion to nerf their critical

Yeah I've heard their very OP from a friend of mine :/
    Last edited by JohnTheSloth; 12-17-2012, 06:24 PM. Reason: Grammar
    IGN: Baconator
    Server:[S60] Exigent Bluff
    Lvl:42
    Wings:Angel Wings
    Pets:Morphed Bear Cub<>Baby Angel
    Class:Pure DPS Fire Mage

BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&

Comment

The only saving grace for archers is WB, take that away, and they'll become dust.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

way too much gold/darus ...

Comment

hahaha so what

Wb is just a gold and daru farm

archers are not good in much after 40

maybe a little in tarrton's lair and in moonevil den (most of the 60+ MPD) but really not much
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Not really sure why players are stating archers fade "past 40". They can still give cashed knights issues when cashed themselves.

On Kong 1, at WB, top archers (notable 3) can gross nearly 50% more than I can - and I'd estimate we're even in terms of applicable BR (ignoring the MATK/MDEF part of it). We all made a gentleman's agreement that WB to use the same level of buffs (50%).

The take was 3.11M to my 2.14M. Apply the winners' loots to the former and me getting the warrior's. Yikes at the discrepancy.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              Not really sure why players are stating archers fade "past 40". They can still give cashed knights issues when cashed themselves.

On Kong 1, at WB, top archers (notable 3) can gross nearly 50% more than I can - and I'd estimate we're even in terms of applicable BR (ignoring the MATK/MDEF part of it). We all made a gentleman's agreement that WB to use the same level of buffs (50%).

The take was 3.11M to my 2.14M. Apply the winners' loots to the former and me getting the warrior's. Yikes at the discrepancy.
              lol i am a non casher knight who can take moderate casher archers and make them whine

unless ur a hard core casher archers pretty much don't stand a chance unless ur fighting mages
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                hahaha so what

Wb is just a gold and daru farm

archers are not good in much after 40

maybe a little in tarrton's lair and in moonevil den (most of the 60+ MPD) but really not much

true , but daru - troop bless / lvl

gold - enchant/guild skill /astral

with current wb boost , lol 1% also hard to get ,archers hogging so much btw you will be amaze how much they are getting with less or no balening then knights and mages

question is why must knights/mages have to balen so much just to keep up with archers?
                Last edited by R23100315; 12-19-2012, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
                  archers are getting too much gold/daru from wb without balening, suggestion to nerf their critical
                  WB buff does not affect Critical Stat at all. What class do you play? Cause we can start MORE threads about Mage AOE unfairness and Knight blocking/regen and general tankyness. /sigh

Comment

The World Boss is an event. As such, it should be relatively balanced - on an even playing field. Before the buff, I could weather the storm of passing archers - as the difference, though noticeable, was accepted as those archers were either slightly above or somewhat slightly below (in terms of modified BR). Now, however, the buff not only exacerbates this difference even further but allows much less developed archers to breeze by virtually all knights.

Knights have two options (besides eating this difference). First, they can obtain a second specialized set and go full out crit (refines, extra astrals, gems). Second, they can pump more cash in the game (assuming the archers balk at this). Either way is a detriment in some respects.

When players from an isolated server tell me, "But on my server, Sxx, knights rule!", I check out the players and watch a world boss or two while there. In the end it comes down to the following:

* Knights have very good BR (cashed heavily) while archers/mages are comparatively far under (modified BR).
                    * Knights buff to >50% and/or revive while archers do not (or are selective about it).
                    * Archers failing to combo effectively, not at all, or opting to go AFK.
                    * Knights building for full critical (non-standard build).
                    * A combination of any of the above.

Knights at this event don't care for block/regen. However, we cannot ditch this *fully* because our builds (usually the refines) require this. Yes, we can have that second skill tree to perform extra damage but it far and away is not enough.

In addition, because of the Knight's inherent low DPS, we also rely on our troops to contribute to a higher degree than other classes (in terms of damage output percentage).

Don't get me wrong. I believe archers should have *some* sort of leg up for the event. I will concede this - but the degree at which archers (and now mages!) can effectively outpace most (if not all) knights is a mechanic I do not think was fully tested.

Comment

I agree with you knowingeyes and yes on my server, its mainly mages and archers that rank the highest, but its also a heavy casher knight that can mix it up with the best of them...

the leg up that you give any class, will pale in comparision to who spends the most for balens.... and that will always create the uber class that people talk about as needing nerfing

Comment

This is a bad reason to nerf them. You should never make a suggestion solely for your own gain. It should benefit everyone or at least the most people that you can. Just because you are upset that some archer is beating you on damage doesn't make it reason for R2games to make adjustments to the mechanics of the game.

Comment

This is exactly i want to discuss in my threads but to "nerf" crit is not really necessary since thats the only thing that makes an archer thats their advantage in other 2 classes.

Pls Check this out http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ht-Mage-Archer
                          Not that im against archers but i just want a fair gains in WB and so would like to have 3 separate rooms in each class so every class has their own WB to dig their Gold and Daru leave archer on their own WB room same in Other 2 class. this i think will be the best move of r2game. if they ever implement it.

Im against any nerf'ng on passives and skills i believe passives and skills in 3 class are evenly match the Problem is the WB "NOT the Class"
                          i hope i made myself clear!!
                          “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
                          you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
                          Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
                            I agree with you knowingeyes and yes on my server, its mainly mages and archers that rank the highest, but its also a heavy casher knight that can mix it up with the best of them...

the leg up that you give any class, will pale in comparision to who spends the most for balens.... and that will always create the uber class that people talk about as needing nerfing
                            Thank you for agreeing.

I can rank around fifth (#5) if I max everything (100% buff, lev str 5 pot, scroll (lol), full offense) but it's easily not enough. For most everyone though, it's revive for 1% or die. 50k isn't worth it but the 250k/200k/150k could be if it were attainable.

Comment

we have too much gold and daru but yet again same lvl knight still beat the *** out of us... so what the point... so exactly meaning is at least we have that gold to upgrade ourself...to stay defense longer... one protect shield from knight we lost 2 turn atk as archer if we dont have scatter shot... one ROF from mage wipe out all archer troop... if it not strong enough... in other words .... this is the reason why we should have daru and gold...

Comment

Working...
                              X