archer getting too much gold from wb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by letmeluvya View Post
    we have too much gold and daru but yet again same lvl knight still beat the *** out of us... so what the point... so exactly meaning is at least we have that gold to upgrade ourself...to stay defense longer... one protect shield from knight we lost 2 turn atk as archer if we dont have scatter shot... one ROF from mage wipe out all archer troop... if it not strong enough... in other words .... this is the reason why we should have daru and gold...
    I have played all 3 classes, my knight is my highest character right now, and I have him speced for tanking(still need to buy dual spec for WB), and at lvl 53, I average around 22-23k a round even without the voucher 50% buff. My archer who is only level 39, with the 50% voucher buff averages around 18-19k gold/daru a round. My 43 Mage w/out buff can manage around 15k a round. Archers by natuire are supposed to be the ST dominate class, Mages AoE/Healers, and knights, can either go dps, or tank. So when I see people complain that archers are getting too much gold/daru off these WB I don't even pay it any mind. Against an equally br archer, my knight even at the gold/daru disadvantage from WB compared to archers I hold up very well. Archers excel at ST damage, so if they have an advantage vs WB they do.

Comment

I say let them get all the gold

i feel since archers aren't very strong they should have 1 or 2 advantages in the game
      gold and daru is not even in my concern book

if i was u i would be more concerned about they annoying S class attack

if u think about it their S class mass area attack is weaker than their A class delphic sniper

how stupid is that

plain dumb if u ask me

Their Delphic death star is way way way weaker then their delphic sniper which not only cost lesser rage but also deals some crazy power shots

while their poison sides incendiary shot happens to be way better even if it deals less damage it still gives some good buffs which can match their attack force

i mean what the hell
      S class is weaker than an A class how weird is that

i feel sorry for archers
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        I say let them get all the gold

i feel since archers aren't very strong they should have 1 or 2 advantages in the game
        gold and daru is not even in my concern book

if i was u i would be more concerned about they annoying S class attack

if u think about it their S class mass area attack is weaker than their A class delphic sniper

how stupid is that

plain dumb if u ask me

Their Delphic death star is way way way weaker then their delphic sniper which not only cost lesser rage but also deals some crazy power shots

while their poison sides incendiary shot happens to be way better even if it deals less damage it still gives some good buffs which can match their attack force

i mean what the hell
        S class is weaker than an A class how weird is that

i feel sorry for archers
        Don't feel too sorry for them when they can hit 125k+ in a (power) shot. Still think the point stands.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          Don't feel too sorry for them when they can hit 125k+ in a (power) shot. Still think the point stands.
          well i have Pdef and HP + block on my side so i think i can feel sorry for them since i used to play an archer too
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Knights = Defense
            Mages = Heals
            Archers = Damage

Put those 3 in a damage competition (WB) and the outcome is suprising?

Archers use a completely different build to get that kind of damage, try building like and archer and see what happens.

Get rid of that Will Destroyer and toss on the crit and +crit dmg astral, get rid of def gems in favor of crit gems and see if that helps with dmg. Try the float dmg astral with this combo as well. Some archers are getting delph crits for almost 200k, you wont see that with Will Destroyer...

I understand Archer get +% crit chance with different skills as well so even with the same build, not the same amount of crits.

Point is, can't complain about a damage competition involving a class that is built for heavy damage.

Comment

well i have Pdef and HP + block on my side so i think i can feel sorry for them since i used to play an archer too
              You're missing the point. PvP/duels are mostly balanced but this event is clearly not. We as a class need gold just as much as any other class - and when the difference is this laudable, it lends itself to issues. Even if we are so "OP" (and I can dispute this if asked), where can duels and PvP net us the gold that the World Boss allocates? Nowhere.

Originally posted by Zoez1 View Post
              Knights = Defense
              Mages = Heals
              Archers = Damage

Put those 3 in a damage competition (WB) and the outcome is suprising?

Archers use a completely different build to get that kind of damage, try building like and archer and see what happens.

Get rid of that Will Destroyer and toss on the crit and +crit dmg astral, get rid of def gems in favor of crit gems and see if that helps with dmg. Try the float dmg astral with this combo as well. Some archers are getting delph crits for almost 200k, you wont see that with Will Destroyer...

I understand Archer get +% crit chance with different skills as well so even with the same build, not the same amount of crits.

Point is, can't complain about a damage competition involving a class that is built for heavy damage.
              Never said the classification and results were surprising. They are quite evident. This is a suggestions subforum so a suggestion is in its proper place. ...And actually, your 'mages' classification should be adjusted since they fare better than the knight on the world boss as well.

If you're telling me about how to build crit-wise, I know how to do this. The stats I gave before are tank-based - as one of the posters asked for them.

Floating astral is all but worthless as I'm still trying to discern from senior personnel what its true intended *beneficial* purpose is. Why? If it's truly an even spread of +/- damage, you have to rely on beating the odds. That won't work out in the long run. The best I could get is an informative post on the Wartune forum from an admin stating it's to potentially wipe out mobs quicker. I assume these mobs are trash-based. That also won't work as a strategy against the World Boss.

What do you mean we cannot complain about it? World boss is the number one source of gold and daru. We already ate the differential before the buff as it was mostly manageable - but the buffs grossly augment the issue - as well as let lesser modified BRs surpass us. Hunh?

Comment

Well i dont see why u guys are complaining .. seriously .. i find teh balance in this game is far superior to other games i played .. as for archer hogging gold and daru at wb .. is it not becaue they are supposed damage dealers ( laughable ).. u check my server .. except for 2 arcehr top 10 at wb contains nearly 5 mages i have seen mages hit with they aoe attacks and wipe out my troops in singl swipe and kill me in 2-3 rounds .. and it clearly is not enuff time for us.. i wil tell u about a fight i had in arena the other day .. i wiped out knight angels and got the knight down to half his hp and he then aplied his block and i couldn;t hit any thng by the time his block got off i was just a shot away from being dead .. now what is that? u think being archer is a cake in the walk? .. lol think again..

Comment

Originally posted by R25568223 View Post
                  Well i dont see why u guys are complaining .. seriously .. i find teh balance in this game is far superior to other games i played .. as for archer hogging gold and daru at wb .. is it not becaue they are supposed damage dealers ( laughable ).. u check my server .. except for 2 arcehr top 10 at wb contains nearly 5 mages i have seen mages hit with they aoe attacks and wipe out my troops in singl swipe and kill me in 2-3 rounds .. and it clearly is not enuff time for us.. i wil tell u about a fight i had in arena the other day .. i wiped out knight angels and got the knight down to half his hp and he then aplied his block and i couldn;t hit any thng by the time his block got off i was just a shot away from being dead .. now what is that? u think being archer is a cake in the walk? .. lol think again..
                  This is a nice PvP story. How does it correlate to the world boss/buff issue? I also stated that mages can now surpass knights in the world boss event as well (even in another thread).

Recall that knights are supposed to be an intended counter to archers assuming most factors are somewhat equal.

Comment

this thing about counter classes is ** only knight and mage counter each other on pvp, archers are supposed to counter WB but with the coming of world buffs only top voucher/balens guy can get the most out of everything

Comment

If archers spend the same vouchers as other classes then they still retain that advantage. I don't see how this is an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                        If archers spend the same vouchers as other classes then they still retain that advantage. I don't see how this is an issue.
                        It does in a couple ways:

1) Though the buff percentages stay the same, the aggregate damage gap increases. This in turn means a greater discrepancy in gold and daru. Do you spend in percentages? I assume not.
                        2) Knight rely on troop damage by percentage of total output more than the other classes. Because the buff only applies to the character (and probably rightly so), the true net percentage of damage increase for knights is lower than that of the other classes (read: archers and mages will be affected less by this reliance on troops/loss of percentage).

Again, I see the point that the archer should have an advantage. I agree with it. However, again, not only does this widen the gap unfairly but it also allows lesser "net-BR"'ed archers and mages to easily surpass that of the majority of knights.

Comment

Originally posted by DForest View Post
                          this thing about counter classes is ** only knight and mage counter each other on pvp, archers are supposed to counter WB but with the coming of world buffs only top voucher/balens guy can get the most out of everything
                          In my opinion, though it may seem this way upon first glance, it probably isn't. In 'theory', assuming "net-BR"* is similar and troop development is optimal:

* Mages counter knights simply because we cannot permeate past mages' troops fast enough while getting 'nuked' from the mage with the knight having intrinsically low MDEF.
                          * Knights counter archers due to block, regen and a few other passives+. Though knights cannot tear through archers' troops quickly, they rely on the aforementioned to eventually be able to pound on the archer.
                          * Archers counter mages due to the archer being able to hit one/some targets with high damage output. Though the mage nukes, the archer has a couple skills to hit some/most/all targets along with the mage having intrinsically low PDEF.

I use "net-BR" because BR is an all encompassing value. If one breaks down the formula, certain statistics in said formula are irrelevant to the match up (assuming duels). Removing these superfluous stats, a true BR remains and *that* is a better metric.

Granted I could see the arguments about certain classes being "OP":

* "Knights block/regen everything I throw them and they have that damned 'AOE'," says the mage.
                          * "Archers punch through everything I have and I have no time to kill the archer," says the knight.
                          * "Mages nuke me no matter what I do and I don't like my targeting," says the archer.

I would assume then the variances in damage, skill proc could account for the majority of the above (read: "a bad run (or few))".

This is an off-topic response to an off-topic response though.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                            You're missing the point. PvP/duels are mostly balanced but this event is clearly not. We as a class need gold just as much as any other class - and when the difference is this laudable, it lends itself to issues. Even if we are so "OP" (and I can dispute this if asked), where can duels and PvP net us the gold that the World Boss allocates? Nowhere.

Never said the classification and results were surprising. They are quite evident. This is a suggestions subforum so a suggestion is in its proper place. ...And actually, your 'mages' classification should be adjusted since they fare better than the knight on the world boss as well.

If you're telling me about how to build crit-wise, I know how to do this. The stats I gave before are tank-based - as one of the posters asked for them.

Floating astral is all but worthless as I'm still trying to discern from senior personnel what its true intended *beneficial* purpose is. Why? If it's truly an even spread of +/- damage, you have to rely on beating the odds. That won't work out in the long run. The best I could get is an informative post on the Wartune forum from an admin stating it's to potentially wipe out mobs quicker. I assume these mobs are trash-based. That also won't work as a strategy against the World Boss.

What do you mean we cannot complain about it? World boss is the number one source of gold and daru. We already ate the differential before the buff as it was mostly manageable - but the buffs grossly augment the issue - as well as let lesser modified BRs surpass us. Hunh?
                            actually we are not gold hungry if u ask me

i can make alot of gold

with mines i can make over 20k gold/hrs and my gold production skill in guild skills are not even passed lvl 5 yet yes my gold production skill in guild skills is only level 4 believe it

i am knight

i find gold pretty easy to get

the only thing which is a wheee bit hard is daru

daru is probably the most hardest to get

other than that i think gold is easy if u try for it

also buddy

Zoez is the 2nd most strongest knight in our server
                            when Zoez says something about knights i am pretty sure its 90% accurate even if i did find some flaws

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

The thing is the archer your taling baout has 10k power while you have 8k power and you complain they get more how .......zzzz
                              Guild [INFINITY]
                              Guild Position: MEMBER
                              Class:knight
                              Username:GreatPaul
                              Lvl:60
                              server: Duskin Arena

Comment

actually we are not gold hungry if u ask me

i can make alot of gold

with mines i can make over 20k gold/hrs and my gold production skill in guild skills are not even passed lvl 5 yet yes my gold production skill in guild skills is only level 4 believe it

i am knight

i find gold pretty easy to get

the only thing which is a wheee bit hard is daru

daru is probably the most hardest to get

other than that i think gold is easy if u try for it

also buddy

Zoez is the 2nd most strongest knight in our server
                                when Zoez says something about knights i am pretty sure its 90% accurate even if i did find some flaws
                                Your gold making arguments are irrelevant to the discussion as any player can do what you mentioned. This has nothing to do with being "gold hungry". As a knight, you of all people should know of our shortcomings (not listing them here as I gather they may lead to side discussion) - so we need gold just as much as any other class.

If you want to start going down the "I'm a strong knight and so is my friend" road, we can, though again, that's also irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                                X