archer getting too much gold from wb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreatPaul View Post
    The thing is the archer your taling baout has 10k power while you have 8k power and you complain they get more how .......zzzz
    It's helpful to quote the person to whom you're responding. Who is that?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      In my opinion, though it may seem this way upon first glance, it probably isn't. In 'theory', assuming "net-BR"* is similar and troop development is optimal:

* Mages counter knights simply because we cannot permeate past mages' troops fast enough while getting 'nuked' from the mage with the knight having intrinsically low MDEF.
      * Knights counter archers due to block, regen and a few other passives+. Though knights cannot tear through archers' troops quickly, they rely on the aforementioned to eventually be able to pound on the archer.
      * Archers counter mages due to the archer being able to hit one/some targets with high damage output. Though the mage nukes, the archer has a couple skills to hit some/most/all targets along with the mage having intrinsically low PDEF.

I use "net-BR" because BR is an all encompassing value. If one breaks down the formula, certain statistics in said formula are irrelevant to the match up (assuming duels). Removing these superfluous stats, a true BR remains and *that* is a better metric.

Granted I could see the arguments about certain classes being "OP":

* "Knights block/regen everything I throw them and they have that damned 'AOE'," says the mage.
      * "Archers punch through everything I have and I have no time to kill the archer," says the knight.
      * "Mages nuke me no matter what I do and I don't like my targeting," says the archer.

I would assume then the variances in damage, skill proc could account for the majority of the above (read: "a bad run (or few))".

This is an off-topic response to an off-topic response though.
      your troll is very irrelevant for someone who doesn't change their build.
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
        your troll is very irrelevant for someone who doesn't change their build.
        I was replying to someone else.

How is this post a troll? It's far more than one or two sentences which seems about your average.

I tinker with my build quite a bit - looking for anything to give an edge. How do you know I don't again? Assumption? You know what they say about assumptions.

Comment

Your gold making arguments are irrelevant to the discussion as any player can do what you mentioned. This has nothing to do with being "gold hungry". As a knight, you of all people should know of our shortcomings (not listing them here as I gather they may lead to side discussion) - so we need gold just as much as any other class.

If you want to start going down the "I'm a strong knight and so is my friend" road, we can, though again, that's also irrelevant.
          Its ok

thing is all class has a + point and a - point

knights can't get gold in WB "easily"

archers can't beat knights "easily"

Mages really suck in necropolis

so u see we all have an advantage

gold is not a prime factor of the game and if u think about it being a greedy gold hungry miser ur only ruining urself

u should learn to give things up and take things the same way
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

These threads are useless stop all the complaining already.

Comment

Originally posted by sarconwindsong2002 View Post
              These threads are useless stop all the complaining already.
              not sure abt that , all i know is as long you are a knight or mage , keep balening to stay rich ,lol

btw R2 you are missing out on archers balen customers on WB , thats something to ponder about....

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                Its ok

thing is all class has a + point and a - point

knights can't get gold in WB "easily"

archers can't beat knights "easily"

Mages really suck in necropolis

so u see we all have an advantage
                You're not making a correlation; you're cherry picking.

* Duels are roughly balanced - all things considered.
                * For cata/necro, mages excel in the former and suffer in the latter, archers again do pretty well in both. Knights? They eventually "get there" - and by "there" I mean necro. It's still a slow crawl.
                * For WB, uh - no contest: archers > mages > knights.
                * GW/GB, too many variables and strategy matters an effton.

gold is not a prime factor of the game and if u think about it being a greedy gold hungry miser ur only ruining urself

u should learn to give things up and take things the same way
                Gold not important? I'll give you a chance to retract that statement. Two words: Gold. Sinks.

Comment

You're not making a correlation; you're cherry picking.

* Duels are roughly balanced - all things considered.
                  * For cata/necro, mages excel in the former and suffer in the latter, archers again do pretty well in both. Knights? They eventually "get there" - and by "there" I mean necro. It's still a slow crawl.
                  * For WB, uh - no contest: archers > mages > knights.
                  * GW/GB, too many variables and strategy matters an effton.

Gold not important? I'll give you a chance to retract that statement. Two words: Gold. Sinks.
                  i said gold is not a prime factor i didn't say it was not important

the most important factor is probably daru since is extremely hard to get them

as for the other things as i said

GIVE THE OTHER CLASS A ADVANTAGE
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i said gold is not a prime factor i didn't say it was not important

the most important factor is probably daru since is extremely hard to get them

as for the other things as i said

GIVE THE OTHER CLASS A ADVANTAGE
                    Daru is only used for advancing troop level and enlightenment; there's no other sink for it. Considering troop level 50 is on the horizon...

Gold *is* a prime factor for if you don't sustain a constant flow of it every day, you lose out in the long run. Astrals, guild skills, guild mount, high level enchanting, soon to be talents... the list goes on.

I would greatly appreciate a greater return on my investment - both time-wise and cash-wise. If you don't want to try and bring about change to the event and possibly get some attention in the matter (read: extra gold and daru), kindly step aside.

Comment

Working...
                    X