Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystaloid and cratfing

Hello,
    I would like to suggest to reduce the amount of crystaloid needed for crafting items. It takes too much crystals for 1 piece of armor. We level up before getting all the needed items and the armor set becomes useless. The pvp armor is better and easier to get. So why not making it easier to get crafted set?
    Player from ArmorGames

Originally posted by luckyboylb View Post
    Hello,
    I would like to suggest to reduce the amount of crystaloid needed for crafting items. It takes too much crystals for 1 piece of armor. We level up before getting all the needed items and the armor set becomes useless. The pvp armor is better and easier to get. So why not making it easier to get crafted set?
    the number of items needed were just reduced
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      the number of items needed were just reduced
      I am playing on armorgames site. We still need 80 crystaloid to synthetize 1 piece of lvl 40 armor. I am almost lvl 44 and still not able to craft the second piece.
      Player from ArmorGames

Comment

wrong forum, please go to armorgames forum.

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
          wrong forum, please go to armorgames forum.
          The game forum in armorgames lead to this one. Even the game magister told us to come here.
          Player from ArmorGames

Comment

agreed it takes to long to collect these things 1 at a time i wish that in one round of halls instead og gettin 2-3 ones u get mayby 5-10-15 i am lvl 65 im still collecting crystaloids for lvl 50 gear.. hopeless.. with 3 attempts its gonna take me 3 weeks more to get the full set and then im probably lvl 70.. i also started collecting lvl 60 but here u need twice as much mayby i get lvl 60 when im lvl 80 or if im lucky it takes to long.. with the previous 5 attempts u got it a bit faster but not fast enough..

i dont understand why this has to be so hard to get.. in all other gaames u collect things for lvl 60 ten lvls before u get there and when u get to that lvl u have a new suit. for the correct lvl...

Comment

Originally posted by kostaboda View Post
              agreed it takes to long to collect these things 1 at a time i wish that in one round of halls instead og gettin 2-3 ones u get mayby 5-10-15 i am lvl 65 im still collecting crystaloids for lvl 50 gear.. hopeless.. with 3 attempts its gonna take me 3 weeks more to get the full set and then im probably lvl 70.. i also started collecting lvl 60 but here u need twice as much mayby i get lvl 60 when im lvl 80 or if im lucky it takes to long.. with the previous 5 attempts u got it a bit faster but not fast enough..

i dont understand why this has to be so hard to get.. in all other gaames u collect things for lvl 60 ten lvls before u get there and when u get to that lvl u have a new suit. for the correct lvl...
              Not to mention the legendary items -.-
              Player from ArmorGames

Comment

the crystaloids need to craft the 40s set used to be 100 crystaloids per item but now its 80

so it just got decreased

and also since it can become legendary its pertty obvious it will be hard to make
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Legendary will take even more time to craft because 50 legendary stones are needed per item. It is like "dont even try it". And there is no big difference between the lvl 40 set and legendary set, just legendary can be upgraded to 21 instead of 15 (like 25% more stats and you need hell lots of gold for that).

I would suggest wartune team to look at theset statistics and see how many players were able to craft them.
                  Last edited by luckyboylb; 12-19-2012, 12:49 AM.
                  Player from ArmorGames

Comment

Originally posted by luckyboylb View Post
                    Legendary will take even more time to craft because 50 legendary stones are needed per item. It is like "dont even try it". And there is no big difference between the lvl 40 set and legendary set, just legendary can be upgraded to 21 instead of 15 (like 25% more stats and you need hell lots of gold for that).

I would suggest wartune team to look at theset statistics and see how many players were able to craft them.
                    in 60+ PVE the PVE legendary set is most useful even for knights cause rage is more needed than attack power

also orange set has extra socket + enchant bonus + better looks (lol)

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                    X