LVL65 MP Demon Temple Teaser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LVL65 MP Demon Temple Teaser

Allright, I admit, I couldn't wait to have a full group to enter there and see what it looks like. Of course, even attempting to solo that was suicidal, but who can blame the thirst for curiosity? So here are the first observations: 2 trash packs before first miniboss, which are soloable, so with full group, it will be easy to build rage from them. Bottom right, MYSTERY CHEST! Yay! Finally! Top left, a thomb, don't ask me what it gives, I didnt bothered dying there, I wanted to learn first miniboss attack pattern first.

So here is the pattern: 3 turn of what looks like a single attack on the tank for 10k+ damage, followed by what easily seems to be an aoe attack, 2.5k dmg per hit for 3 hits, total 7.5k hit to WHOLE GROUP. Then back to single target damage, I assume 3 turn of single attack again, followed by the said AoE. I didn't live long enough to make sure it was the actual pattern (lol). Also, looking at the quite heavy damage from that first miniboss, I guess the last boss will be a challenge (YES! A CHALLENGE! FINALLY!!!!)

Click image for larger version

Name:	65MP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	265.3 KB
ID:	1733942
    Click image for larger version

Name:	65MP2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	291.7 KB
ID:	1733943
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

If I do not add whirlwind to my skill, will I have problem doing dungeons at higher level?

Comment

Not at all; I never used it until I bought double skill, it's nice to have, but isn't a must.
      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
      Weak warrior

Comment

u need guide on this dungeon?
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

If you want to share, then by all means, please.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

It's pretty straight-forward (but requires good stats) until the last boss, who's basically one nasty combintion of constant offense-down debuffs that need purification from your mage, constant buffing like the Moonevil boss that needs constant scatter shots from your archers, and a truckton of brute force (lots of HP and attack power) of both single target damage to the tank and AoE damage to everyone (so you'll probably need a knight to tank the frontal hits, though everyone will need high defense and HP to survive). Difficulty-wise, I'd say it's a bit harder than pre-patch Teraton Lair before T-Lair got nerfed.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVzjevlZI-Q

Comment

Originally posted by TiamatRoar View Post
                It's pretty straight-forward (but requires good stats) until the last boss, who's basically one nasty combintion of constant offense-down debuffs that need purification from your mage, constant buffing like the Moonevil boss that needs constant scatter shots from your archers, and a truckton of brute force (lots of HP and attack power) of both single target damage to the tank and AoE damage to everyone (so you'll probably need a knight to tank the frontal hits, though everyone will need high defense and HP to survive). Difficulty-wise, I'd say it's a bit harder than pre-patch Teraton Lair before T-Lair got nerfed.
                By require good stats, you surely meant 40k BR and above, right? I sure see that as a no go for non cashers.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

....yea, pretty much. ^^;; I can't see this dungeon being doable by non-cashers. Kinda like Garden of Death and Teraton Lair before 1.45 nerfed those dungeons to be easy (like I said, difficulty-wise, I'd rate it a bit harder than pre-patch Teraton)

Comment

all dungeon is not difficult if u spend more time collecting stuff and sync good gems, equip right skill.
                    of course if u want the fastest way to get all stuff is use balen.
                    but non cashers just take longer time.
                    skill to equip
                    mages : bolt, puri,bles,heal,damnation
                    archer : scatter, as,incendiary,ms, df,
                    i'm not sure about knight since we completed with 2 mages n 2 archers.

for mobs. as usual aoe is fastest to clear the mobs.

for boss pattern is similar with moonevil. 2nd boss is always unable to scatter. kill it ASAP.

final boss. use all puri,scatter, incendiary.. df.. bless. as usual.
                    Last edited by onimad; 12-18-2012, 09:32 PM.
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post

nice vid and mounts

Comment

Originally posted by AngelFiona View Post
                        nice vid and mounts
                        I agree, their mounts are so funny.

But their 65MP is different from ours, again I've not been past 1st miniboss in there, but the trash is different, they have 2x the same trash, we have 1x that one and 1x a bat-like trash pack. I wonder if the damage / mechanics from that video are the same as ours. I CAN'T WAIT to have a full group to go in there argh! COME ON S9 PLAYERS LEVEL UP!!
                        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                        Weak warrior

Comment

s19 just passed it today but still pretty hard. chance of non cashers to pass this dungeon 0%

Comment

Originally posted by plancha View Post
                            s19 just passed it today but still pretty hard. chance of non cashers to pass this dungeon 0%
                            Well, I must admit I disagree on that statement. As GoD and Terraton were HAAAAAAAAAARD before R2 nerfed it for whinning players, and brang them to boooooring level, it was still doable by non cashers, but it took a little bit more time.

Same will happen for this MP. As right now we must pot up and even rune to clear it, in a few days / weeks we will get used to the fight, and get upgrades, hence clearing it without pots / runes, allowing us then to "carry" some weaker guild members; even with time, full non casher groups will be able to clear it. Only perequisite might be for them to outlevel the place a bit, maybe at lvl 68+, but still, I'm positive non cashers will clear it quite easily and consistently in the future

Cheers!
                            Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                            Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by plancha View Post
                              Was there a summoner? Watching the vid didn't see one. And didn't see one in 60.

Comment

Working...
                              X