Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

LVL65 MP Demon Temple Teaser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me know if there is a place to summon your own party as you get closer. My band of level 62s are holding our Skeleton Keys in hopes that we can farm Level 5 Crystalloids there.

Edit: Bad --> Band

Comment

Originally posted by AryaTrueheart View Post
      Let me know if there is a place to summon your own party as you get closer. My band of level 62s are holding our Skeleton Keys in hopes that we can farm Level 5 Crystalloids there.

Edit: Bad --> Band
      There are clones to summon past first boss before 2nd boss, east part of the 2nd map
      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
      Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
        There are clones to summon past first boss before 2nd boss, east part of the 2nd map
        yep on the right side of map there is a whole room just for it lol

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
        Well, I must admit I disagree on that statement. As GoD and Terraton were HAAAAAAAAAARD before R2 nerfed it for whinning players, and brang them to boooooring level, it was still doable by non cashers, but it took a little bit more time.

Same will happen for this MP. As right now we must pot up and even rune to clear it, in a few days / weeks we will get used to the fight, and get upgrades, hence clearing it without pots / runes, allowing us then to "carry" some weaker guild members; even with time, full non casher groups will be able to clear it. Only perequisite might be for them to outlevel the place a bit, maybe at lvl 68+, but still, I'm positive non cashers will clear it quite easily and consistently in the future

Cheers!
        nah still think its impossible without nerf. maybe in a few months when they add talents and other stuff but atm no way
        Last edited by plancha; 12-30-2012, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X