Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

For the whiners.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    In short, they must have released "small wings" along with the major wings, should have given the option to buy lvl 1 gems using vouchers(about 600 vouchers), just keep releasing some stuff which will keep the f2p players interested, and still cater to the needs of the cash players.....
    This sounds pretty good. I'm a heavy casher and I agree that free players should have access to all contents of the game. I think making socketing rod available from guild blessing is a step in the right direction.
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

since its a f2p, everyone can have all contents available in the game. its just that cashers can have it earlier than freeloader.

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
        since its a f2p, everyone can have all contents available in the game. its just that cashers can have it earlier than freeloader.
        Actually, with the free balens offer, you're right. Non-cashers can have wings too.
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I'm not casher but I don't complain. To those non-casher you can stop the whinning. Nothing is free face it. Learn to enjoy what you have.

It's NOT ABOUT MONEY MONEY... =b

ENJOY!!!!

Comment

I have enough money as well, I could by me 10k balens every week if I wanted. I don't do it, because I've set me a maximum amount - and that's what it's about. If you sersiously think this game is a cashiers-first game, you are completely retarded. It's like explaining a business model with the words "We try to earn more money than we spend.".

Of course this game is cash based - nobody does work for free. But it's the way they want to earn money. By letting you be competetive at all on higher levels, you need to pay. It's just plain unfair you can't get wings without paying cash. if there was a looong and hard quest, everybody would be okay with it. But having items that ONLY can be bought and are needed to have fun playing - that's odd.

Comment

it's funny how they quarrel about something they don't get over things that they do get. crypt keys? socket rods? even balens is obtainable now. ermm...wings, how many stat points they give, again? 120? lol...it won't even make any significant difference. let me just say this once again, u freeloaders want something for free because you choose not to pay. nobody asked u too spend hundreds of dollars in a month. i'm a light casher my self. i only spend $5-$10 a month on this game. i am not even vip. i use those balens on necessary things. i never buy gem with those balens. i never buy wing. & most importantly i never expect my self to win against those heavy cashers. that's just outright preposterous. but i'm still competitive, in my own league. so play smart, know your league, don't get too ambitious & have fun. that's the way to play the game.

ps: please don't ask the game to do certain things just because u are a student, widow, spinster, millionaire or whatever-that-u-could-come-up-with-that-the-game-would-not-even-care. what matters is, $5-$10 is very affordable & it's open to everyone to take up the offer. whining only makes u a loser, in game & in life...& that's a fact.
              I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

hey, watch the language here

First of all, stop calling it an "unfair advantage", there is nothing unfair about people paying with one currency to gain another, especially if this is available to everyone. If there was exclusive rights to certain people who can get balens & money, then that would be unfair, but there isn't.

Secondly, NO, the difference between cashers & non-cashers is not that "non-cashers just get the advantage later". There is always the snowball factor, where the people who get an early edge will be able to extend that lead by using that early edge to their advantage. As for Wartune, non-cashers will essentially never catch up to this snowballing.

Welcome to competitive Gaming 101

Snowballing is when you take an early advantage to give yourself more of an advantage, similar to a snowball rolling faster down a hill.
                For this example, I will use the scenario of the beginning to this game to demonstrate.
                For instance, VIPs get 50% more exp than non cashers, meaning that by day 1 the VIP will be 1 to 3 levels ahead of the non-VIPs, already, there is a 5 to 15% advantage by day 1, due to damage reduction due to level difference. On day 2, it gets worse for non-VIPs, as the VIPs will be able to do higher level solos, extending that exp advantage beyond 50%, allowing them to snowball & increase that ~10% lead.
                This may not seem like such a big deal but keep in mind PvP is a crucial part of the game. However, due to this advantage by day 1, in day 2, all those non-cashers will not only suffer in terms of exp but everything else. Why? since cashers are higher leveled, they will reel in more gold from WB & get top 3, secure higher arena rankings, win more in GA & BG, clear higher levels in cata, etc..
                These factors will allow the cashes to get more gold, daru, insigs & honor, which will allow them to get better astrals, guild skills, equipments (enhancement & earlier arena sets), troops, earlier medals to give them even more of an edge than non cash players.
                Example: I am in S45 & the highest BR is 42k, while highest BR for non casher is <30k.

As for those who think non-cashers can get what cashers can get, use that term correctly. I'm not sure about what you have seen but I have yet to see a non-casher with wings, level 7 gems & cash mounts in any server.

Cashers clearly have too much of an advantage here, even by BG alone there is a visible 30%+ difference. 10% might be manageable but there is just no way a non-casher can make up for that 30% difference.

As for me, I find it pretty fun outplaying those cashers. They might have the cash edge but they still get juked in BG & end up getting less honor than some non-cashers. The new GA matchmaking makes it so non-cashers & cashers pretty much duel in the same group most of the time. Good builds (on mages) help you clear cata just as well as those cashers; I am the 4th to clear 100 cata on my server, 1st non-casher on my server to do so, second was at 80 when I cleared 100. My guild also give each other vision in the map & farm whenever we can to ensure other people waste their plunders & don't get to steal, which we then brag about in world chat when the casher finally picks up 2 digit gold. So yeah, you can find you fun here & there.

As for the "complainers", Wartune is not going to be changing this cash snowballing anytime soon, so if you are planning to hate on the game because of this then just quit, because this will not change and why strain yourself to the inevitable when there are alternatives out there?
                Why so empty? Too busy MLGing this.
                [S45] Mirage Desert level 60

Comment

I'm not going to hate on anyone here, those who pay for advantages in this game though are rarely taking full advantage of them. I have found that most of them are power leveling their character and neglecting to properly balance their character though. This might be through not enough gems, guild skills, or tech training. Their only real advantage seems to come from being 5-20 levels higher than anyone else, and for now they have the advantage, but when others catch up to them at the cap level it will be a different story. I haven't spent a penny on this game, and I have in others, and I'm noticing the difference. I can beat most of the people the same level as me and more than a few up to 5 levels higher. Just a tip for those that are power leveling their characters w/o getting the rest of their skills in order.

Comment

just open few acc and afk. loot the item and sell it. you shall be rich in ... let say few months.

Comment

Closed thread please.

There's no constructed thing here to read.
                      Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                      Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                      Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

told you i was right

look at them merging the servers now hahahha
                        soon it will be 20 servers and nothing but cash donating fools

i am off back to siegeRF A PROPER MMO worth paying for (even though oh look it's free) GG keep yer flash game my wallets not big enough
                        Baedcove Tower
                        lvl 44 f2p archer
                        Dezzy
                        GarudaArmy

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
                          Closed thread please.

There's no constructed thing here to read.
                          Really? I thought HaxJester's post had lots of good points, Is it because hes a casher and and you are obviously biased?

Comment

Originally posted by Thokor View Post
                            Really? I thought HaxJester's post had lots of good points, Is it because hes a casher and and you are obviously biased?
                            I'm actually not a casher, barely completed any free offers too, only <200 balens stocked up.

Comment

hax i would agree to a point with this ... however alot can be said for making a event that all lvls can obtain top prize not just 40+ as is the case of current event unless your lvl 40 and can use whips prepare to pay.. and remmebre its just a matter of pay players get the advantage earlier in most games liek this patience and eventually they will get to giving the f2p players a lil boost of their own

Comment

Originally posted by R22992774 View Post
                                hax i would agree to a point with this ... however alot can be said for making a event that all lvls can obtain top prize not just 40+ as is the case of current event unless your lvl 40 and can use whips prepare to pay.. and remmebre its just a matter of pay players get the advantage earlier in most games liek this patience and eventually they will get to giving the f2p players a lil boost of their own
                                Is this about the MTW thing? I think that might be a bit off topic here, but regarding that issue, there is no clear disadvantage to <40 as they can still get MTWs from GB, & in the other forum a couple of us agreed on that doing all the events will yield 230 by the end, so 47 MTWs are enough, which is doable if you can participate in GBs
                                discussion link for that http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....eer-and-shards

& regarding the lower level issue, I'ld like to add another point that joining an older server can let you level significantly faster due to the World Prosperity buff and higher leveled player helping you through MPDs, allowing you to hit 40 in as little as 2 to 3 days. So as long you've started on a server with GB (for MTWs), everyone can pretty much get the reindeer in time. The only scenario where you can't is you missed one too many events or started in a fresh server with no GB, but that's just like kicking yourself in the back.

Comment

Working...
                                X