• Show
Clear All

• remove GEM in VIP WHEELS

chance getting this item in last attempt
    level 7 gem = 0%
    level 6 gem = .001%
    level 5 gem = .01%
    level 4 gem = .1%

Plsss remove this stupid gem in vip wheel put some realistic item that can possible to get like cryptkey, socketing rod or piece of mount card. Lots of player know about that gem are impossible to get.GM why don't you to try 1 million vip token if you can get any of that item and prove it. Very ridiculous that's why VIP wheels have lot of topic about this you guys are crazy and the're is no exciting because you already knew what item you will get in your 8 attempt.
    Last edited by nnoctis; 12-18-2012, 09:06 AM.

lol is there a chance REALLY?

Comment

Originally posted by Romaniangypsy View Post
      lol is there a chance REALLY?

Get the vip and spin your token...wish u luck

Comment

i want it with my vip card :P

Comment

Originally posted by nnoctis View Post
          chance getting this item in last attempt
          level 7 gem = 0%
          level 6 gem = .001%
          level 5 gem = .01%
          level 4 gem = .1%

Plsss remove this stupid gem in vip wheel put some realistic item that can possible to get like cryptkey, socketing rod or piece of mount card. Lots of player know about that gem are impossible to get.GM why don't you to try 1 million vip token if you can get any of that item and prove it. Very ridiculous that's why VIP wheels have lot of topic about this you guys are crazy and the're is no exciting because you already knew what item you will get in your 8 attempt.
          Lol I must agree to that, more realistic items would be better... wouldnt even mind they take off all those seeds I dont care about, but I plant them anyway just not to waste, even though I dont need them

Comment

I like the seeds, particularly the solarnite cause I can just put it down before I go to bed.

Comment

lvl5+ gems are just there to fill the slots and finaly to troll us. so yes, add some realistic stuff - cuz the current mechanic is horrible.

Comment

ive seen people get them so s1 idk what you talking about.not often but they get them
                IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
                  ive seen people get them so s1 idk what you talking about.not often but they get them
                  If someone gets one of the level 6 or 7 gems from the VIP Wheel could you please post a screenshot here? Thanks. No Photoshop allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Queensporsche View Post
                    If someone gets one of the level 6 or 7 gems from the VIP Wheel could you please post a screenshot here? Thanks. No Photoshop allowed.
                    There is a thread already that shows this. =)

Comment

i gues chance rises to get those gems as game progress coz if it would be possible to get lvl 7 gem at begining it would make vip players too op compared to not vip ones.And if as game progress chances rises to get them, that would explain ppl on old servers already geting them.

Comment

Originally posted by darex123 View Post
                        i gues chance rises to get those gems as game progress coz if it would be possible to get lvl 7 gem at begining it would make vip players too op compared to not vip ones.And if as game progress chances rises to get them, that would explain ppl on old servers already geting them.
                        rich ppl have high lvl gems anyway

Comment

can u tell me how to get lv 7 gem with my vip card

Comment

thats unreal, nobody get that in my guild, just picture in the wheel, they should add wings, super ride too, cause in the end nobodys get it, lol.... the name should be vip wheel of lie fortune

Comment

It is possible, so far I've heard of 2 ppl getting gems.. since the release of server 1.
                              They are just there to fill up slots, expect 5 skele keys, 500k+some extra stuffs ... .. sometimes you can get 5 mount whip.. but yh that's about what you can expect.

Comment

Working...
                              X