Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

promoted classes@! +master test! (read this it costed much time to put it all here!!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• promoted classes@! +master test! (read this it costed much time to put it all here!!)

hey i thinked about 3 new classes in wartune but not like the same to chooce at the start u need to promote to this, as first how it is called?

the 3 classes i thinked of whas;

knight will be knight master
    mage will be master mage
    ranger will be master archer.

okay that will be the names what i think how to get this?

first i thinked about when reaching lvl 50+ u are able to get it by some special quest to show your the master of that class.
    What u need to do for it?
    i thinked about an master campain whit 1 stage called "master test stage 1"
    what u do in that?
    just the normal routine compleet it.

what will be found in the first master test, the first master test shall test you whit same lvls, this means all enemies u fighting are lvl 50-52, thare will be 3 bosses in each
    place 1 this bosses are 1 mage lvl 52 1 range lvl 52 and an knight lvl 52.

what can this bosses do?
    the mage is not really powerfull but he is able to heal his frends that start whit him from lvl 50 this are 2 skeletons.
    so here some info about the mage is status;
    what attacks he have?;
    normal attack nothing special deals 500-600 demage,
    blood drain this hits about 300-500+ his abbilty to deal evry turn 400 demage + 100 demage after an attack of the infechted united(s) (this abbilty stays 5 attack turns)
    and his last demage attack is "thare you go die"this attack deals 50-75% demage, + 2turns an lose of 2% of your lifes.

his healing spells,
    healing ally, this heals one skeleton to full lifes.(can only used 1 time in 10 turns)
    healing evryone this heals the skeletons +himself for 20%
    bye bye, this kills his both skeletons but instead he gets full lifepoints back (when 1 skeleton is died already he cant use this)
    master heal, this heals himself for 25% (he only can use this 1 time in 20 turns)

now how much lifepoints do this mage have? this mage got 30.000 lifes

what can his skeleton parterns do and thair lifes?
    both skeletons are lvl 50 whit only 10.000 lifes.
    the got 4 attacks;
    regulair attack, this deals about 250-500 demage.
    power smash, this deals 500-750 demage.
    quard, this protect them for 25% of all demage for 3turns.
    painfull shoot, this is thare special attack it deals 2500 demage + 5turns 250 demage +the heal himself for 10% of thair lifes.

this is one. boss 2 nexst are comming up.

than the knight boss,

his lvl is 52 also he is an very regulair knight that is all stable.
    his lifes are 45.000.
    He got 4attacks;
    regulair attack, this deals not more than 1000 demage.
    freez smash, this deals only 500 demage only it freez you for 2turns. (he only can use this when he did lose 10% of his lifes so max 9 times a fight)
    death smash, this is his most powerfull attack it deals 5000demage (he use this attack only when he lost 25%, 50%, 75% of his lifes, so total 3 times in one fight)
    defending time!, this deals no demage is defends himself and he summons 4beast whit only an regulair attack that can deal 500 demage. (he can use this once he lost 20% of his lifes and when he did lost 80% of his lifes, this means 2x in one fight)

this beast got 5000 lifes.

than last but not least more likly the strongst of all 3.
    Master archer lvl 52.

this archer deals high demage but got lowest hp of all, only 20.000
    he got 2 buddys this are 2 archers whit 4500 lifes + an reg. attack that deals 2500 demage.

than the master himself, so as i said he got 20.000 lifes. his attacks are as fellowed,

regulair attack, this deals 3000 demage.
    powerfull shot, this deals 7500 demage (he only use this when he lost 25% and 75% if his lifes)
    poinsen arrow shot, this deals 1500 demage + 10 turns it deals 2% demage of your total lifes, this means if u got 20.000 lifes u lose 400 lifes each turn.(he only use this at 60% of his total lifes)
    deathly arrows, this is his most powerfull attack it cost you 75% if your total lifes that u have left. (he only use this when he got 50% left of his total hp.

what can u find in the master test more? ofcourse rondom mosters this will be the buddys from the bosses the are not differn't only it can be happen u have from all 3 bosses 1 of thair buddys.

HE U GRAZY THIS IS INPASSBLE?
    No thare are some specials here to like after evry fight u get healed for 100% whitout losing any thing.
    u dont lose ur buddys (so dont thing u stay recruiting new one this is not costing u any soldiers.)
    u can die once in a boss fight+ur buddys than u get 1 time free recovering for 100% the bosses arn't getting healed again!

whare u do it for?
    for that master class ofcourse? what is the differn't about them?

here the master mage,
    the master mage does have the same abbilty's as an reg. mage but the got some new one's
    deathly magic, this deals 250% of the player his magical attack, this cost 60 rage and have an cooldown time of 30seconds (this moves can lvl up once than it will be 350% of the magical attack +qte 20% of the magical attack. same rage cost and cooldown time. lv reg. for unlocking lvl 50 for upgrade lvl 65.

master healing, master healing heals you for 50%. this cost 50 rage and have an cooldown time of 100 seconds. (this one cant be upgraded) lvl reg. =55 to unlock.
    and another healing is,
    master group heal, this heals all units on your side for 25% +your self for 20%. (this cant be upgraded to) it cost 70rage + cooldown time of 140 seconds. lvl reg. =60 to
    unlock.

than an very special one,
    summoning an buddy, this revives one of your buddys that you lost in the fight it only come back whit 25% of his lifes it cost 85rage points +an cooldown time of 180seconds, it can be upgraded 4 times. *skill lvl 2 will bring them back whit 50% (lvl 3 75% and lvl 4 100%) of thair lives. reg. lvl for first = 52 for second = 58 for third =62 for last =lvl 70. all rage +cooldown time stays same.

+ the master mage will get 200 for all status this means; psy attack, mag attack ect. only lifes giving +1500
    NOTE: (will get 200 for all status this means; psy attack, mag attack ect. only lifes giving +1500) = for all the same! no differnt betweens knight/archer or mage.

The master knight get's a few new skills to same as mage this are 4 new skills here u can read what it is and what the do again.
    the skills are as fellowd;

deathly strike, this will demage for 350% of your psy. attack rage cost 40 this skill reg. lvl 50 and the cooldown will be 30 secs. u can upgrade this 1 time than it will be
    400% demage + qte of 25%. reg. lvl for update = 55

quard evryone, this will reduce all demage done on you, or your buddys for 25% for atleast 3turns. reg. lvl=60 it cost 50 rage + an cooldown of 120seconds. (this skill cant be upgraded)

warriors pride, this is an new one and very special this will give the knight more power, i explain what it do's.
    warriors pride give the knight 25% more demage in the nexst 5turns + the knight use only 50% of the rage that is needed for the attack so normal it cost 80rage than
    40rage for the attack. this move cost 60rage + an cooldown of 180seconds. reg, lvl=65 (cant be upgraded)

warriors heal, finnly an warrior can heal to. This will heal the warrior for 10% of his lives for 5turns. reg,lvl =60 (cant be upgraded)

and he got the same as the mage.
    will get 200 for all status this means; psy attack, mag attack ect. only lifes giving +1500.

than the master archer.

the master archer get's 4 new skills to, here the come;

double shot, this will demage 1 enemy for 600% of his psy attack this attacks shoots than 2 arrows at one person whit the most lifes. rage cost 90 + an cooldown of
    180 seconds. this skill cant be upgraded, reg. lvl =50.

rondom arrows, this will demage all enemy unites on the fielt for 10% of thair lifes it cost 40rage + an cooldown of 30seconds. reg. lvl=52 this skill can upgraded 2 times
    evry upgrade added +5% to the demage. for the first upgr. u need lvl 55. and for second u need 60.

fire arrows, this will demage your enemy for 175% of your psy attack +it cost your enemy for 7turns 5% of thair lifes that means an total of 35% this cost 30rage and have
    an cooldown for 60seconds. reg. lvl= 57 this skill can be upgraded twice to for 1 upgrade the psy attack demeage will increse by 35%. for first upgr. u need lvl 60 and for
    seconds upgr. u need lvl 70.
    and than the last but not least attack.
    combined arrows, this will use one poinsen arrow +one fire arrow on one person, what deals 150% of your psy demage + giving poinsen and burnt to the oppened that brings the fellow effechting;
    poinsen deals evry turn 2% demage of thair total lifes.
    burnt deals evry turn 750 lifes. both effechts takes 5turns.
    this skill cant be upgraded. and cost 100 rage + an cooldown time of 180 seconds.

and for the archer is the same thing as knight and mage. will get 200 for all status this means; psy attack, mag attack ect. only lifes giving +1500

why i thinked of this? becuse staying same is little boring and whit this thare can be new wapons +armour for this special classes and thare is an new oppertunity to get
    some real enemies in the "master test".

if u think this is an good idea plz support it are the attacks to high it is also passble to make the %'s lower I am not really good in math :P but i think this idea must be an wonder to the game and can chance it for 50% and brings more difficult into the game.
    awsome bring it now!
    50.00%
    good idea but the % of the attacks are to high
    0.00%
    good idea but the master test is to easy/inpassble
    0.00%
    good idea but i think both option(3+4)
    0.00%
    not bad idea but it needs some chances
    16.67%
    not an great idea not really hope it comes in
    16.67%
    dont put it in! i quit if this comes in the game
    16.67%

till now, 7road don't have new class/es or advanced calasses.
    and since r2 only have right to publishing wartune (they even need permissions for events that not registered in 7road), adding new class/es will be impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
      till now, 7road don't have new class/es or advanced calasses.
      and since r2 only have right to publishing wartune (they even need permissions for events that not registered in 7road), adding new class/es will be impossible.
      by this logic (which i also believe in), posting any suggestions/ideas in this section is futile.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

to first implement this idea

7 roads my first add the advantaged classes and so until that happens r2 cannot make it happen
        i think its not a bad idea but its probably not gonna happen now
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          by this logic (which i also believe in), posting any suggestions/ideas in this section is futile.
          yes, i believe so.

Comment

master of what??? dude make some tittle of the promoted class!!

Comment

i am happy to see people reply to the idea i came up for i am ofcourse not sure if it all is passble it's just an idea i just give an thing what whas in my mind not saying it is passble now but
              perhaps for into the future i still hope on more commands and what u think of it, thx for all replys

Comment

Originally posted by R24782815 View Post
                master of what??? dude make some tittle of the promoted class!!
                i think Master of forum thread is cool

Comment

Working...
                X