Team Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Arena

In the arena, is the opponents level dependant or BR dependant? For instance, I'm level 46 with 27k BR. Will I be facing opponents my level or my BR?

apparently its based around the highest BR rating.... tho I find that a lil hard to believe as my group ( same players every day ) are constantly facing level 55 + players and its not common for them to take us all out with one hit.... I am level 50 and can tangle with most of the top ten on my server, the others in the party are 40 and 41 and their combined BR only just beats mine

its why a lot of players on my server, do the group arena for the quests, not for the wins

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
      apparently its based around the highest BR rating.... tho I find that a lil hard to believe as my group ( same players every day ) are constantly facing level 55 + players and its not common for them to take us all out with one hit.... I am level 50 and can tangle with most of the top ten on my server, the others in the party are 40 and 41 and their combined BR only just beats mine

its why a lot of players on my server, do the group arena for the quests, not for the wins
      Yup, I know what you mean.

Comment

first, it's based on the whole teams br, if it can't find a suitable match it wil start expanding the search in a bigger radius, untill it finds a team, sometimes it can be lvl 30's you'll fight, other times it's suddenly a team of lvl 50's.
        Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

I think both. First check lvl then BR. For instance, I never had a match vs 45+ when I made a team 3x lvl39 but I had many vs ppl who died in 2 hits (my guess, low BR). so, lvl is checked first
          Ign: BlazeS / NightmareZ
          Class: Mage / Knight
          Level: 39 / 39

Comment

lvl first then br. if no matching found it will search to lower one or whoever click start on same time as the other one still matching.
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by R25712627 View Post
              first, it's based on the whole teams br, if it can't find a suitable match it wil start expanding the search in a bigger radius, untill it finds a team, sometimes it can be lvl 30's you'll fight, other times it's suddenly a team of lvl 50's.
              try 90% of the time, its against players level 55+ and many of our fights are against players from server 1 and 4..... they must have more players than any other servers lol

when the crystal quest is over, my team are going back to the 5 fights a day and thats it..... there is no viable reason for them to be cannon fodder when they can make more honour from the guild wars

Comment

AFAIK, it depends on the highest character's level on the team. eg: 2 character level 39, 1 character level 45, u will definitely fight a team where the highest character's level = 45. so, if u are fighting a team with level 45, 35 & 39 -- consider yourself lucky. but u also might fight a team with level 45, 45 & 45 -- that's when your nightmare begins...
                I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

I run them all as the insignia is useful. With a group with very similar BR I can win over 20 and often even 28-30 if my group is particularly good.

I disagree that it averages the BR as I can help players with almost 10,000 BR less and level 35 set when I have 45 and we will face groups with BR at my level. The sense I get is it goes by highest BR in the group as there are plenty of groups I face with one strong player with BR around my level and the other 2 being fairly weak in comparison.

Comment

lol my BR 27k and always fought someone who have 44k BR. There no low level in there D: I think it not fair.
                    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

to hell with arena mages run arena now not worth the trouble of winning every now and again when a mage can drain half of my 37k hp in one dang hit really how much freaking higher do i need to get my mdef to counter this apparently the 9.5 k mdef i have now is not a ******* nuff

Comment

As far as i can see out of my exp .. first it is based on highest lvl and if suitable match is not found then Br . still not found then the feild is expanded and u either get a one hit team or get hit by one hit team.. i usually win more when i match ppl of my lvl group and even if one person is above 45 we are doomed( by the way i am 41) we usually get lvl 45+ 2-3 people and get clobbered... and i dont find arena mismatched ..yeah it does happen now and then but it evens out when u get weaker teams.. just take precautions while u form a team and u will be having mostly good fights in hand.. yeha now and then u might face improbable .. as i id the other day .. ran into same team 8 times and got clobbered in less than few seconds ... but i ma happy with what we have..

thanks war tune for providing the exp.. i guess it can be fine tuned for better but it is good as it is

Comment

Working...
                        X