Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Lv. 7 GEM GOT OUT OF VIP WHEEL!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lv. 7 GEM GOT OUT OF VIP WHEEL!

I know people keep on posting that they never got it and there is 0 % chance of getting it.

i kept on saying i have seen it i just never gotten it myself, while running 60 MPD today i saw it announced again.

here is a screenshot of it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	VIPwheellv7gem.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	341.6 KB
ID:	1733949

Granted, I NEVER GOTTEN IT, but then again, since the beginning of playing Wartune, i NEVER GOTTEN ONCE on LAST HIT of WB either...

everyone around me probably gotten it once, i still haven't got it once yet...

i thought for me to get that last hit must been 0 % too.
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

careful wartunes will fix that bug

Comment

hmm, what server ur in, ive never seen that or heard of anyone in my server get it.

Comment

As many state, it's like winning the lottery... but I hope this really calms the complaining.

Comment

roflmao,.... more likely the player will be accused of hacking or cheating lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
            roflmao,.... more likely the player will be accused of hacking or cheating lol
            Im sure those players are being investigated now, probably using ch e a t engine to do that.
            Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
            Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
            Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Hax I Tells Ya! LOL!

Comment

is that a player or a game master in disguise ?? LOL
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

you guys are so funny.... when people say 0% ...i saw one today and i took a screenshot, and then you all say. HAX! ...
                  if i said i saw one, you all would be like, No SS? didn't happen. now i got a SS posted, it's like HAX! ... lol

on a side note... Merry Christmas from my guild! heh

Click image for larger version

Name:	Deers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	238.4 KB
ID:	1663725
                  Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

You are really good at photoshop! ^^ Na, just kidding. Nice post. So there IS a chance of winning it, is all I wanted to know

Thank you ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                      you guys are so funny.... when people say 0% ...i saw one today and i took a screenshot, and then you all say. HAX! ...
                      if i said i saw one, you all would be like, No SS? didn't happen. now i got a SS posted, it's like HAX! ... lol

on a side note... Merry Christmas from my guild! heh

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30241[/ATTACH]
                      I feel you, still I don't believe it. Until I experience it myself or others posting some SS taken by them.
                      Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                      Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                      Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

wow nice! lvl 7 gemz is for real.. 1 in million try maybe you get it for sure , hehe!

Comment

Working...
                        X