Wartune's First NO Balen Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune's First NO Balen Server

Simply put, create servers that have a restriction placed upon them that Balen cannot be purchased or used. All those who are non cash players will flock to this set of servers to have a chance to shine as the best of the "non-cashers" .. leaving the cashers and semi-cash on other servers to play as regular. With this implementation, a trading system becomes viable as no form of monetary gain can be levied over the non cash players in a server that is dedicated for non-cash.

Please message me for more in-depth and detailed information as it's pointless to post all of the information on a forum post

You have the power to create servers?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Are you capable of reading and comprehension? This is the SUGGESTIONS & FEEDBACK section. No where in here does anything speak of having the power to create servers. Learn to think before speaking.

Comment

Thats funny i thought r2 is making servers to gain revenue but go on i am listening.
        Guild [INFINITY]
        Guild Position: MEMBER
        Class:knight
        Username:GreatPaul
        Lvl:60
        server: Duskin Arena

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t=balen+server

already suggested
          look at my feed back hehehehe
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

What's even more hilarious? Trolls like you that can't get laid if they fell into a pit full of horny women. **** off. This is for the non-cash players. There is plenty enough revenue generated from the other servers that a few non cash servers are applicable. Don't like the idea. Move along. No one asked for YOUR personal input, did they? You're probably either a 40 year old virgin or a no life snot nosed child with nothing better to do. Thanks for being ignorant, makes the importance of an education stand out much much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Entrio View Post
              What's even more hilarious? Trolls like you that can't get laid if they fell into a pit full of horny women. **** off. This is for the non-cash players. There is plenty enough revenue generated from the other servers that a few non cash servers are applicable. Don't like the idea. Move along. No one asked for YOUR personal input, did they? You're probably either a 40 year old virgin or a no life snot nosed child with nothing better to do. Thanks for being ignorant, makes the importance of an education stand out much much more.
              mmmm

ok it seems u don't know how to read

first check if i am a cash player or a non cash player

2nd before u complain so much understand the game

3rd check if every single non casher wants something like that

if u posted a suggestion which involves every other player ur obviously gonna get feed back

and as far as i know a person who can't even learn to play his/her character has no rights to insult another person who he/she has never met
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t=balen+server

already suggested
                look at my feed back hehehehe
                Your feedback is irrelevant. One, I'm a cash player myself, when the need arises. Two, it doesn't take skill to build a character when you're BUYING your way to the top. In a non cash server, oh my, you might actually have to have a brain and be competitive rather than to see who has the bigger wallet, who gets more allowance from mommy and daddy, or who can scam people out of money in other games to reach the top here.

Instead of trolling forums, shouldn't your time be spent better elsewhere as well?

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                mmmm

ok it seems u don't know how to read

first check if i am a cash player or a non cash player

2nd before u complain so much understand the game

3rd check if every single non casher wants something like that

if u posted a suggestion which involves every other player ur obviously gonna get feed back

and as far as i know a person who can't even learn to play his/her character has no rights to insult another person who he/she has never met
                Seems you don't know how to read. No where in my original post did I complain, no where in there did I say I was.. or was not a cash player. This is the suggestions area. So you can **** off too, as the thread you're quoting wasn't even directed toward you.. or maybe that's beyond your comprehension too?

Children these days. Your assumptions only prove that you are indeed a jerk. Next time you decided to post on anything I offer input about, be sure it's positive or I will show just how ignorant you really are. There is a right way and a wrong way about providing feedback, your education simply lacks any evidence that you gained that knowledge. I'm done with you kiddo, enjoy your life or lack of.
                Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-19-2012, 08:11 AM. Reason: Edit function is always available. Posts merged.

Comment

Good riddance.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Good riddance.
                    Aww.. feeling left out? You'll probably have to beg to get rid of your virginity too...

Comment

Ok let me clarify a possible misunderstanding

when i meant look at my feedback i didn't mean the feedback in the thread link i gave u

i meant the very link itself

i suggested to u to look in the thread
                      if u did then u will see a mods response on WHY it will never happen

ok i hope that clarified something for u

secondly when i said the 2nd point i meant it for ur response not for ur original suggestion

also stop being so offensive
                      its rude and its not nice

Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-19-2012, 04:21 AM.

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Oh well, don't come on a post that was meant as a suggestion and provide negativity. Provide negativity you shall receive the same in kind. That's a simple principle. And again, the IDEA of the servers is only the beginning, I've actually mapped out, calculated, and tested variables that would indeed make it a plausible idea. Not just a dream. But I'm not about to post said idea on this forum. It can be done, those who are "free" users, would accept dealing with ads, that generate the revenue needed by the company, keeping balance there for the nullified requirement of balen users and vip accounts.

Comment

Actually i wanna see p2p server. 10-15 $ per month going be okay.

Comment

Yeah a p2p server would be nice, or a server where you can only buy say 500 balens a week equalling about $20 a month.
                            R2 still gets an income and free players dont get completely drilled
                            CRCSUX
                            Knight
                            S50

Comment

Originally posted by R24820817 View Post
                              Actually i wanna see p2p server. 10-15 $ per month going be okay.
                              unfortunately, there won't be any p2p server. theres more and more game publisher adding wartune into their games. the only way p2p server to be exist, is if and if only no other publishers gives f2p server of the same game.

Comment

Working...
                              X