X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warcurse
    replied
    Originally posted by Entrio View Post
    Oh well, don't come on a post that was meant as a suggestion and provide negativity. Provide negativity you shall receive the same in kind. That's a simple principle. And again, the IDEA of the servers is only the beginning, I've actually mapped out, calculated, and tested variables that would indeed make it a plausible idea. Not just a dream. But I'm not about to post said idea on this forum. It can be done, those who are "free" users, would accept dealing with ads, that generate the revenue needed by the company, keeping balance there for the nullified requirement of balen users and vip accounts.
    Err, everyone is free to agree or disagree on a suggestion, if you cant take negative feedback then dont post at all

Leave a comment:

• HaxJester
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Trading system still isn't viable since multi-accounts will simply funnel gold to their mains all day long.

The no Balen server idea is intriguing but at the end of the day, if there are no profits from any server, it is likely considered a merge candidate.
    Not just the multiple accounts, monopolization too.

Keeping on topic, I like this idea. From what I see in the server I'm in, the top 40 (less me) pretty much all have bought cash somewhere (gold names & all the visible casher stuff), assuming this is true for other servers, there wouldn't be a shortage of competition in the original servers if a non-cash server was made.
    Last edited by HaxJester; 12-20-2012, 03:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R23966729
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Trading system still isn't viable since multi-accounts will simply funnel gold to their mains all day long.

The no Balen server idea is intriguing but at the end of the day, if there are no profits from any server, it is likely considered a merge candidate.
    They have the money and the ability to limit, restrict and ban accounts according to IP address / email address, etc. It is still completely viable. For those of you with a limited span of view stop looking at the negatives because any negative has a positive side as does any positive have a negative. I'll state YET AGAIN, profits from the no balen server can be acquired from providing ads on said server, where the company is simply paid for providing the advertisement for various companies. Obviously they're able to provide free balens through consumer ads, therefore the same concept can be applied.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Aww.. feeling left out? You'll probably have to beg to get rid of your virginity too...

Leave a comment:

• bolananas2nd
    replied
    Originally posted by R24820817 View Post
    Actually i wanna see p2p server. 10-15 $ per month going be okay.
    unfortunately, there won't be any p2p server. theres more and more game publisher adding wartune into their games. the only way p2p server to be exist, is if and if only no other publishers gives f2p server of the same game.

Leave a comment:

• captcortez
    replied
    Yeah a p2p server would be nice, or a server where you can only buy say 500 balens a week equalling about $20 a month.
    R2 still gets an income and free players dont get completely drilled

Leave a comment:

• R24820817
    replied
    Actually i wanna see p2p server. 10-15 $ per month going be okay.

Leave a comment:

• Entrio
    replied
    Oh well, don't come on a post that was meant as a suggestion and provide negativity. Provide negativity you shall receive the same in kind. That's a simple principle. And again, the IDEA of the servers is only the beginning, I've actually mapped out, calculated, and tested variables that would indeed make it a plausible idea. Not just a dream. But I'm not about to post said idea on this forum. It can be done, those who are "free" users, would accept dealing with ads, that generate the revenue needed by the company, keeping balance there for the nullified requirement of balen users and vip accounts.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Ok let me clarify a possible misunderstanding

when i meant look at my feedback i didn't mean the feedback in the thread link i gave u

i meant the very link itself

i suggested to u to look in the thread
    if u did then u will see a mods response on WHY it will never happen

ok i hope that clarified something for u

secondly when i said the 2nd point i meant it for ur response not for ur original suggestion

also stop being so offensive
    its rude and its not nice

Become a friend and be kind
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-19-2012, 04:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Entrio
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Good riddance.
    Aww.. feeling left out? You'll probably have to beg to get rid of your virginity too...

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Good riddance.

Leave a comment:

• Entrio
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t=balen+server

already suggested
    look at my feed back hehehehe
    Your feedback is irrelevant. One, I'm a cash player myself, when the need arises. Two, it doesn't take skill to build a character when you're BUYING your way to the top. In a non cash server, oh my, you might actually have to have a brain and be competitive rather than to see who has the bigger wallet, who gets more allowance from mommy and daddy, or who can scam people out of money in other games to reach the top here.

Instead of trolling forums, shouldn't your time be spent better elsewhere as well?

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    mmmm

ok it seems u don't know how to read

first check if i am a cash player or a non cash player

2nd before u complain so much understand the game

3rd check if every single non casher wants something like that

if u posted a suggestion which involves every other player ur obviously gonna get feed back

and as far as i know a person who can't even learn to play his/her character has no rights to insult another person who he/she has never met
    Seems you don't know how to read. No where in my original post did I complain, no where in there did I say I was.. or was not a cash player. This is the suggestions area. So you can **** off too, as the thread you're quoting wasn't even directed toward you.. or maybe that's beyond your comprehension too?

Children these days. Your assumptions only prove that you are indeed a jerk. Next time you decided to post on anything I offer input about, be sure it's positive or I will show just how ignorant you really are. There is a right way and a wrong way about providing feedback, your education simply lacks any evidence that you gained that knowledge. I'm done with you kiddo, enjoy your life or lack of.
    Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-19-2012, 08:11 AM. Reason: Edit function is always available. Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    What's even more hilarious? Trolls like you that can't get laid if they fell into a pit full of horny women. **** off. This is for the non-cash players. There is plenty enough revenue generated from the other servers that a few non cash servers are applicable. Don't like the idea. Move along. No one asked for YOUR personal input, did they? You're probably either a 40 year old virgin or a no life snot nosed child with nothing better to do. Thanks for being ignorant, makes the importance of an education stand out much much more.
    mmmm

ok it seems u don't know how to read

first check if i am a cash player or a non cash player

2nd before u complain so much understand the game

3rd check if every single non casher wants something like that

if u posted a suggestion which involves every other player ur obviously gonna get feed back

and as far as i know a person who can't even learn to play his/her character has no rights to insult another person who he/she has never met

Leave a comment:

• Entrio
    replied
    What's even more hilarious? Trolls like you that can't get laid if they fell into a pit full of horny women. **** off. This is for the non-cash players. There is plenty enough revenue generated from the other servers that a few non cash servers are applicable. Don't like the idea. Move along. No one asked for YOUR personal input, did they? You're probably either a 40 year old virgin or a no life snot nosed child with nothing better to do. Thanks for being ignorant, makes the importance of an education stand out much much more.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t=balen+server

already suggested
    look at my feed back hehehehe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X