Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Battle Ground Level Bracket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Ground Level Bracket

gud day Sir/Mam i think it will be nice if there will be a level bracket at BG just like BG level 39 below, the BG level 40-59 only.. then BG level 60+ above.. its really unfair for levels 40+ facing level 60+ at BG.. please reconsider, tnx alot ^_^

That's what a Balencer is for in a Battle Ground. It works alot better in Broken Realm than in Crystal Saga, be happy.

Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Genius

Crystal Saga Information:
    Server: HellStorm [S63]
    Class: Knight - Protection
    Name: SlainAgain

First one to win the (I am the alternative account of , that's why.)

Comment

I think its better with levels 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 and so on....

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra_Dragon View Post
        That's what a Balencer is for in a Battle Ground. It works alot better in Broken Realm than in Crystal Saga, be happy.
        1. he is taking about the wartune game and not crystal saga please know what he is taking about

2. a balancer is not exactly a solving method cause a balancer is just providing all players with a % of bonus stat and thats not gonna solve anything

cause if u have 10k attack power and ur opponent has only 5 k in sengo u can get a balancer which makes ur attacks 20k ands ur opponent with 10k it doesn't solve anything cause the stronger u are the more greater ur boost is gonna be and also u can use elixirs so the more u stack the more stronger u can get which results in weak being oppressed

3. broken realm is a new game its not yet complete so until it is complete i am afraid saying its good is not wise

as for the very suggestion it gets a +1 but its not a 40 to 59 cause the 55+ gets 55 PVP set

so i say split like in the 30 to 39s

every 9 levels
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
        X