Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we suggest a VIP forum for VIP players?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we suggest a VIP forum for VIP players?

Greetings R2 moderators and hard working employees. I would like to push forward the idea of a forum that is created and visible only to players who purchase VIP status membership for atleast one of their characters. I find it to be extremely annoying to find any relevant information on the general game discussion with freeloading whiners complaining that their class sucks every time they get "lol curb stomped" by a cash player in battlegrounds; a player that for all intents and purposes helps support the game so everyone else can play it for free. Thanks.
    [S26] Level 48 Archer DevilAnse
    GUILD: GhosTs
    US East Coast

"Not even Death can save you from ME!" ~Diablo

Discrimination is that what you want?
    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
    Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
      Not at all. I want a forum where those who help support the game can go and have discussions about the game without freeloaders complaining and making demands for changes in a game that they haven't paid two cents for. I find alot of the free-to-play players think they are entitled to something. They are not. They haven't helped support any of the monetary costs for server upkeep or development of the game. Furthermore, they demand changes to gameplay mechanics when most of the time they haven't spent a lick of time developing any sort of cohesive strategy for their character; and when they are given advice from other players as to how to improve their character, they shrug it off as someone "trolling" them. I'm sick of seeing two dozen complaint threads on the general forums of people screaming "Nerf <insert VIP Archer/Mage/Knight>"
      [S26] Level 48 Archer DevilAnse
      GUILD: GhosTs
      US East Coast

"Not even Death can save you from ME!" ~Diablo

Comment

+1
        I support this fully. Hell, I'll even pay an extra $10 a month to join this club on top of the VIP membership. Anything to get away from all these whiny cry baby's that feel they're entitled to everything even though they haven't contribuled a dime to this game.

Comment

all players contribute, 10000 people watching videos give much more money them your tinny 10$

Comment

and you understand, those who watch the vids for balens give r2money, they wil tell friends, they wil share it on facebook, heck even the like this on fb quest gives r2 more attention and more players.

so right, your going too split the community, only because of the few % of whiners, just so r2 can look up what YOU want? instead of the whole player-base?

a other game did this, when people achieved all the levels, that they would only listen to that type of players, after a while those players got all the attention the game got shaped the way they wanted, but lost alot of players, and what happends when those players can't show off achievements, chat with others? they wil eventualy quit too.

soo goodluck with your goal of breaking the community.
            Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

how about the mods just ban the peoples that complain about other people having a opinion.... thats a better option.... cos having vip doesn't make any person more intelligent or understanding of the game..... cos if that was the case, there would be a lot less VIP'ers whinging about non cashers

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
                how about the mods just ban the peoples that complain about other people having a opinion.... thats a better option.... cos having vip doesn't make any person more intelligent or understanding of the game..... cos if that was the case, there would be a lot less VIP'ers whinging about non cashers
                just had to +1 this.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
                  Not at all. I want a forum where those who help support the game can go and have discussions about the game without freeloaders complaining and making demands for changes in a game that they haven't paid two cents for. I find alot of the free-to-play players think they are entitled to something. They are not. They haven't helped support any of the monetary costs for server upkeep or development of the game. Furthermore, they demand changes to gameplay mechanics when most of the time they haven't spent a lick of time developing any sort of cohesive strategy for their character; and when they are given advice from other players as to how to improve their character, they shrug it off as someone "trolling" them. I'm sick of seeing two dozen complaint threads on the general forums of people screaming "Nerf <insert VIP Archer/Mage/Knight>"
                  Well put DevilAnse, due to your solid reasons I agree as well. I also wish that there was more action taken against trolls like Mr. Virus here. I looked at the thread regarding the Guild Picture Competition and for the first 8 pages or so there are barely even a single submission per page because of the massive amount of whining and trolling that goes on here. If they were accepting mods for this I would surely lay the hammer down posters like that. I also admire your aim for this was not to solely further yourself in the game but rather improve the quality of suggestions that are made so that this game can further improve.

Comment

Well, there's two generic statements, that come up again and again, both equally stupid.

- "You are a noob, and are just stronger than me because you spend $$$, and that's stupid"

The ther side:

- "You are just jealous because I can afford it and you are a little kid and mommy doesn't give you money for this"

comments like this should just get deleted and users eventually banned from writing in this forum, if they do so repeatedly, because it gets on everyones nerves.

Apart from this i have to say, people here are generally quite nice to each other, I think. But as in real live, there are always exceptions to the rule

I don't think a VIP Forum is necessary. On the other hand, I wouldn't care if one existed.

Comment

THAT"S JUST WAY TOO STUPID IDEA!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by seanreaper View Post
                        THAT"S JUST WAY TOO STUPID IDEA!!!!!!

an you arent contributing too the thread you empty-life-shell.

Level 44.

Comment

Whole topic is a moot point as it will never happen. You buy VIP for a character, not an account, so there is no way the forums would know if you are VIP or not.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by R25712627 View Post
                            an you arent contributing too the thread you empty-life-shell.

refine your english first!~!~ fairy tail- Assist guild leader weakling!!!!

don't spread your stupidity and ignorance HERE!!!!
                            Forums are created for all players who want to express their opinions!!!
                            put that inside your thick SKULL!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by seanreaper View Post
                              refine your english first!~!~ fairy tail- Assist guild leader weakling!!!!

don't spread your stupidity and ignorance HERE!!!!
                              Forums are created for all players who want to express their opinions!!!
                              put that inside your thick SKULL!!!!!
                              and why would i use correct english, for a numb-head, who can't even use correct punctuation?

Level 44.

Comment

Working...
                              X